Best GOP canidate for 2012

Best GOP canidate 2012

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That is an outright lie by you, Rabbi, and certainly not your first.

The invasion was a pre-emptive strike by the Bushies to prevent SH from using WMDs against the free world.

Just curious what everyone thinks...

Palin by far. She represents everything that a conservative is; no one else even comes close.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha, wow if you believe that then you are not a "real" conservative. Like i've been saying all along, the new Republicans, like Palin and Romney, have shifted into a neo consevative ideology. Do you know what "Taft Republican" ideals stood for? Do you know what the new neo conservative Republicans stand for? You need to read a history book my friend, especially if you think that Sarah Palin represents everything a conservative is..
Comments like this make me ashamed of my own party

I am very ashamed of the neo-cons in my party, but we are purging them very effectively in my state. The NY 23rd district GOP defeat, because of the Conservative effort championed by Palin and others, back fired on them. Which is very, very good. The Newt Gingrichs and the George Wills want nothing to do with slime balls like the palinistas and teabaggers.

Just curious what everyone thinks...

Palin by far. She represents everything that a conservative is; no one else even comes close.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha, wow if you believe that then you are not a "real" conservative. Like i've been saying all along, the new Republicans, like Palin and Romney, have shifted into a neo consevative ideology. Do you know what "Taft Republican" ideals stood for? Do you know what the new neo conservative Republicans stand for? You need to read a history book my friend, especially if you think that Sarah Palin represents everything a conservative is..

Republicans have been shameful for decades. That's why she is such a perfect fit. "Palin 2012", you go girl!

Republicans have been shameful for decades. That's why she is such a perfect fit. "Palin 2012", you go girl!

And how have they been shameful for decades?
do you know what conservative values even are?
you answered none of my questions.... You and Palin are a perfect fit for each other, you both sidewind questions when they are hard and you have no clue what you're talking about... dontcha knoww

you answered none of my questions.... You and Palin are a perfect fit for each other, you both sidewind questions when they are hard and you have no clue what you're talking about... dontcha knoww

Still waiting for you to name names..

Who is your candidate for 2012?

Paulanistas are interesting folks, rightwinger. Normally whacked out but interesting nonetheless.

Ron Paul or Gary Johnson

There is a move to bring in Petraeus, but of yet, he has indicated he is not interested.

Romney is working hard to construct an image and message that will work - which is both a strength and weakness for him.

Palin has the recognition and apparently growing sums of pac funds - her first foray into serious politics will be the 2010 election cycle. If her star shines bright enough to help elect considerable victories for Republicans, she will gain both favor and favors within the party machine.

Huckabee is still not off the stage. His image took a hit recently, but time and his affability will greatly aid in recovery.

Gingrich? That is a tough call - he carries a ton of insider baggage, but he is incredibly bright and articulate, and would likley do quite well against Obama one-on-one.

The rest are very dark horses - and perhaps a new possibility will emerge in the upcoming months...

Ron Paul or Gary Johnson

BINGO! We have a winner

Romney-Huckabee would be the best combination, in my opinion. Gingrich is, of course, bright and articulate and damaged goods -- non-starter from the get.

Romney-Huckabee would be the best combination, in my opinion. Gingrich is, of course, bright and articulate and damaged goods -- non-starter from the get.

Romney/Huckabee would be a good pairing

My guess is they would have another Sarah Palin in the works to run for VP

Forum List

Back