Best GOP canidate for 2012

Best GOP canidate 2012

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What i think is that: NO ONE HAS ANNOUNCED THEY ARE RUNNING YET.

Therefore, ,the best GOP candidate is currently non-existant since they are zero, nada, zilch GOP candidates for 2012.

Therefore, ,the best GOP candidate is currently non-existant since they are zero, nada, zilch GOP candidates for 2012.

Come on man, we know who's likely running... I'll switch the wording up just for you... who do you think is the most qualified on my list

Come on man, we know who's likely running... I'll switch the wording up just for you... who do you think is the most qualified on my list

No, we dont. Because no one has put their name in the ring. We just know who ran last time. And just because someone ran last time doesnt mean they have any intention of running again.

With the exception of Paul, who has about as much of a chance as I do, all I see on that list is more of the same.

More government is good for us, just not as much as the Dimocraps want.

The slow road to hell has the same destination as the highway to hell.

I really like Romney and voted for him in the primaries down here.

Mitt is not going to be able to pull it off. He is having trouble with that health care plan he passed in his state, there is rationing going on and the dems will hammer with it.

ron paul. a real conservative. nothing like liberal bush and his cronies

Hey

None of the above was the best Republican candidate last time!! I guess this time, Mr. Above will win:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
I really like Romney and voted for him in the primaries down here.

Mitt is not going to be able to pull it off. He is having trouble with that health care plan he passed in his state, there is rationing going on and the dems will hammer with it.

Not to mention Mitt is a Mormon, and the GOP proved in 2008 that there is no place on their ticket for a Mormon.

Forum List

Back