Best GOP canidate for 2012

Best GOP canidate 2012

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I prefer Romney. He is the only Republican who can appeal to the center.

I just don't think the Conservatives will allow a Mormon
:lol: You don't have a clue !! Conservatives would vote for an ANVIL over Obama. The sad part is the ANVIL would do a better job.

PS- You're a dishonest person. Change your name to "leftwinger "and maybe you'd have some credibility. Who do you think you are fooling?

So, let me get this straight then Zander..

Does this mean Obama can't count on your vote?

As a true "rightwinger" I hold myself up as an example of how the right wing should believe. Someday, you too Zander can become a rightwinger

Only if "rightwinger" equates to "lying douchebag."

Most Democrats would prefer to see Romney on the ticket. Just like McCain polled highest among Democrats as the Republican they would vote for. Democrats love watching Republicans lose. That's why Republicans would be nuts to listen to them and instead ought to go ahead and nominate a real conservative, since those people actually win elections.

:lol: You don't have a clue !! Conservatives would vote for an ANVIL over Obama. The sad part is the ANVIL would do a better job.

PS- You're a dishonest person. Change your name to "leftwinger "and maybe you'd have some credibility. Who do you think you are fooling?

So, let me get this straight then Zander..

Does this mean Obama can't count on your vote?

As a true "rightwinger" I hold myself up as an example of how the right wing should believe. Someday, you too Zander can become a rightwinger

Only if "rightwinger" equates to "lying douchebag."

Ain't that the truth. Does he really thinks he is fooling anyone? :lol:

REALLY? So, how come Mormon Mitt wasn't on the ticket the FIRST time the GOP ran (and lost) against Obama?

REALLY? So, how come Mormon Mitt wasn't on the ticket the FIRST time the GOP ran (and lost) against Obama?

Because Romney is Republican only in places like MA. It is one word: Romneycare. With Republicans like that, who needs Democrats?

What do you mean he's the only Republican that can appeal to the center?
Romney doesn't have the slightest clue to what's in our very own constitution... If it were his choice he would, in his words, "consult with his attorneys" on every major issue. He makes Republicans look bad.

The sheeple were fooled by the "hope and change" mantra the first time. He was shiny and new, like a new toy!!

They won't fall for his bullshit again.

The Intrade prediction markets are currently priced at a 61% probability that Obama will be re-elected, and 37% for a Republican.

Against who? An unnamed republican? Obama has his 26% base, the rest of his votes came from the moderate center. If the economy is not rock-n-rollin' come 2011 - he will lose the moderates.

Who knows? Nobody has any idea what is going to happen two-three years from now.

The Intrade prediction markets are currently priced at a 61% probability that Obama will be re-elected, and 37% for a Republican.

Against who? An unnamed republican? Obama has his 26% base, the rest of his votes came from the moderate center. If the economy is not rock-n-rollin' come 2011 - he will lose the moderates.

Who knows? Nobody has any idea what is going to happen two-three years from now.

I can tell you what's going to happen in 3 years
America will be in massive debt to everyone, and the national debt will hit close to 18 trillion..... Double recession is coming, prepare people!

If that were true, McCain would be president.
The sheeple were fooled by the "hope and change" mantra the first time. He was shiny and new, like a new toy!!

Really? Because I listen to talk radio and every conservative talking head were telling their millions and millions of listeners how evil Obama and Hillary was 24/7/365 for the year leading up to the election and he was still elected. Odd when you consider that these same talking heads tell you that the majority of Americans are conservative.

The fact is that the far right "conservatives" are not conservatives. They are reactionairies and make up maybe 10% of the electorate. Their power has become meaningnless. Regardless of how poorly Obama may end up doing, that electorate is never going to let those coalitions form again as they did in 2004 and win in the future.

Last edited:
If that were true, McCain would be president.

Really? Because I listen to talk radio and every conservative talking head were telling their millions and millions of listeners how evil Obama and Hillary was 24/7/365 for the year leading up to the election and he was still elected. Odd when you consider that these same talking heads tell you that the majority of Americans are conservative.

You might be rigth that people really are that stupid.
But I don't think so. The lame-stream press gave Obama a pass during the campaign, allowing him to talk in generalities and skirt hard issues. Now they are starting to catch on, asking more questions. Is there a timetable to withdraw from Afghanistan? Or is it a timetable to consider withdrawing? Obama is being clever in keeping everyone guessing.

The American people are stupid or ignorant at times. They elected Bush twice, for instance. However, deep inside they are an exceptional people compared to the rest of the nations, and when they wake up, as they did in 2008, they made the right choices.

You might be rigth that people really are that stupid.
But I don't think so. The lame-stream press gave Obama a pass during the campaign, allowing him to talk in generalities and skirt hard issues. Now they are starting to catch on, asking more questions. Is there a timetable to withdraw from Afghanistan? Or is it a timetable to consider withdrawing? Obama is being clever in keeping everyone guessing.

Yes Rabbi..

Everyone who does not agree with you is stupid

Most Democrats would prefer to see Romney on the ticket. Just like McCain polled highest among Democrats as the Republican they would vote for. Democrats love watching Republicans lose. That's why Republicans would be nuts to listen to them and instead ought to go ahead and nominate a real conservative, since those people actually win elections.

Palin!

Please pick Palin!

Most Democrats I talk to want Palin on that ticket for the GOP. Easy Dem victory is she is selected.

Forum List

Back