Beshear Pervails Inn Kentucky, Abortion Rights Win In Ohio.

Killing babies seems all the rage with demoquacks

Your statement is a blatelnt lie. I believe that Women should have Dominion over their bodies, NOT the state.

As the results in Ohio and Kentucky show when a Woman's Right To Choose is on the ballot, it wins.

For years ReNaziKlans bolviated about how it is so very fucking wrong for the Government to decide health care, and now that is exactly what ReNaziKlans want to do.

I do not know of a singe Democrat that thinks "Killing Babies Is All The Rage". All that crap talk is enflame and encouage violence against those who believe that a Woman, based on sound medical advice is the one who should decide what health care she needs and what medical procedures she undergo.

The holy myth book of the non-existent Sky Man tell a woman how to get rid of an unwanted child. It also if man strikes a pregnant woman and she dies, then he dies. If man strikes a pregnant woman and the baby dies, he pays a fine.

You don't like or support abortion, fine don't get one. You do NOT have the right to decide for Women you do not know.

Your statement is a balaten liel. I believe that Women should have Dominion over their bodies, NOT the state.

As the results in Ohio and Kentucky show when a Woman's Right To Choose is on the ballot, it wins.

For years ReNaziKlans bolviated about how it is so very fucking wrong for the Government to decide health care, and now that is exactly what ReNaziKlans want to do.

I do not know of a singe Democrat that thinks "Killing Babies Is All The Rage". All that crap talk is enflame and encouage violence against those who believe that a Woman, based on sound medical advice is the one who should decide what health care she needs and what medical procedures she undergo.

The holy myth book of the non-existent Sky Man tell a woman how to get rid of an unwanted child. It also if man strikes a pregnant woman and she dies, then he dies. If man strikes a pregnant woman and the baby dies, he pays a fine.

You don't like or support abortion, fine don't get one. You do NOT have the right to decide for Women you do not know.

SIL like to use firey words to stir shit up. It was MAGA MAGGOTS do when they have no valid argument to make.

Just to keep this in perspective, every single Republican won in the state by large margins, except for the governor slot. An additional perspective that most people don't know and the media are dishonest about is that it is the norm to have a Democratic governor in Kentucky. Over the decades there have been very few Republican governors in the state. So, Beshear winning was actually the norm, not some dismissal of MAGA.

Nah, the one that really matters is the Gov. He vetos stupid shit.

Forum List

Back