Beshear Leads In Kentucky Re-Election Bid

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
A new Public Opinion Strategies (R) poll in Kentucky found Gov. Andy Beshear (D) leading challenger Daniel Cameron (R) in late June, 52% to 42%.

A second poll conducted by the same pollster last week found Beshear leading Cameon, 49% to 45%.

I'm feeling quite positive about the future.

A new Public Opinion Strategies (R) poll in Kentucky found Gov. Andy Beshear (D) leading challenger Daniel Cameron (R) in late June, 52% to 42%.

A second poll conducted by the same pollster last week found Beshear leading Cameon, 49% to 45%.

Yeah, i bet you do, nothing like a Racist prick who hates women to be voted in as Gov of Kentucky. But i will state, that the election is like every other one that has been since 2018 where the Marixsts will steal every important election over and over. They just can allow citizens to have a fair vote, because no right minded person would vote for people who want to raise their taxes, to abuse women by allowing men to take their places, to put queers in with children to indoctrinate those kids to be, well queer.

Yeah, i bet you do, nothing like a Racist prick who hates women to be voted in as Gov of Kentucky. But i will state, that the election is like every other one that has been since 2018 where the Marixsts will steal every important election over and over. They just can allow citizens to have a fair vote, because no right minded person would vote for people who want to raise their taxes, to abuse women by allowing men to take their places, to put queers in with children to indoctrinate those kids to be, well queer.
Thanks for sending even more votes to the Democrats. We're counting on you and those like to keep on behaving as badly as it's possible for a human to behave.

This is from Real Clear Politics:

I'm kind of curious as to why you feel positive about the future. Did you realize that, in fact, Kentucky has been a very dark blue state in local politics for much of it's history? I live in Kentucky, by the way. While they tend to be known as a red state in national politics, their state and big city governments have been blue for decades and decades, up until the last few years.

Forum List

Back