Ohio Republicans move to exclude judges from interpreting enshrined abortion rights

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I am struggling with this.. Does this mean that the losers can disregard the landslide in favour of freedom And impose their own nutty laws ?

Is that even possible ?

What an absolute shower these people are.

I am struggling with this.. Does this mean that the losers can disregard the landslide in favour of freedom And impose their own nutty laws ?

Is that even possible ?

I guess they're in Hitler in the bunker mode at this point?

Their dream came true with Dobbs, but it's become a nightmare for them.

Is that even possible ?

That is the precedent they are trying to set, yes.

They do not care about will of the people, the results of elections, or the rule of law. They want it their way and they will lie, cheat, and steal to get it.

As they always do, whenever Republicans can't win, they cheat.

No surprise here.
1699802732864.png

That is the precedent they are trying to set, yes.

They do not care about will of the people, the results of elections, or the rule of law. They want it their way and they will lie, cheat, and steal to get it.
I suppose that there is little point in allowing democracy if people dont vote for stuff that you like.

Do you even know where Ohio is, fat fairy? This faux outrage from an irrelevant muzzie island several thousand miles away seems disingenuous... if not batshit crazy. What about the issues in Ahkbar-ham-shire that actually affect YOU?

Do you even know where Ohio is, fat fairy? This faux outrage from an irrelevant muzzie island several thousand miles away seems disingenuous... if not batshit crazy. What about the issues in Ahkbar-ham-shire that actually affect YOU?
I hate to see people suffer under a cruel backward regime. the gop is a notorious criminal orgnisation.

Yeah, go ahead and make that label just as meaningless as you guys made "racist"....
Armband?

Say - you'll like this one...

Q: What did the milk say to the soda?

A: "The juice will not replace us!"

:laughing0301:

Nothing?

How about this one...

Q: How did Baby Hitler tie his shoes?

Back to topic, the Republicans going even MORE insane?

Not a good look.

But I'm impressed by their commitment. :)

Nothing?

How about this one...

Q: How did Baby Hitler tie his shoes?

Back to topic, the Republicans going even MORE insane?

Not a good look.

But I'm impressed by their commitment. :)
You need to invest in a mirror....I saw one at Wally World for $34.97...It'd be a good investment, if you could stomach the image...

Quite literally. However, as you know, personal responsibility is not part of their equation.
So, Republican's are Nazi's, but it's your guy standing behind Israel dummy....It's probably the only right thing he's done in his whole term....

Forum List

Back