Bernie, Warren, or Kamala should be the next president

You know, when Warren said she was part Native American it became the go-to fodder from the right which really was stupid. It would have been better had she not ever said this, but it is such a lame thing to harp on considering there was truth to it. Is that really the best republicans have on this woman? It’s so stupid. I went to a college where Native Americans receive free tuition and my very white friend took advantage of it because he was 1/32 native. Should my college of gone that low as bar? No. Was my friend gaming the system? Yes. However, the man was part native either way. What are you going to do? I question Warren’s authenticity in other subjects sometimes, but I’m sure she would have a solid progressive platform.

You really can’t go wrong with Bernie besides his age being a reasonable complaint. He has the highest favorability rating out of anyone in Congress so he would have a decent chance at beating Trump. Considering O’Rourke almost succeeded in making Texas blue, it really is worth considering.

Kamala is probably my favorite right now, primarily because she is an accomplished attorney. The best people to run for President are either lawyers or experts in public policy in some other way. Her reliably progressive platform would do a lot of good because she understands how public policy works. She also doesn’t take anyone’s shit which is something democrats are generally terrible at doing. The democrat party needs more teeth these days. It’s bad enough the DNC is so corrupt.
None of those potential candidates are commie enough for you. Go for broke. Go full commie.
When have i ever endorsed communism?

A Californian will not be elected to national office. So forget Kamala Harris.
Why? The electoral number somehow doesn’t matter?
California is synonymous with urban tent cities, open sewer streets, high crime, high taxes, excessive regulations and the protection of illegal alien killers. Nationally, California politicians are rightly held to be responsible for these conditions.

None of the above. The best shot the Dems have is Andrew Cuomo, or Corey Booker. You won't see a real front runner emerge for a long time. I know the libs desperately want a women, but they are lightest of the light weights.

1320529223886.jpg
Here’s the fact of the matter: the economy is going to hit a recession within a year or so. Like it or not, that’ll make Trump look bad. I mean that alone isn’t needed to realize how stupid it would be to elect Trump, but the issue has precedence.

The shale oil industry has a lot to do with things going well in the economy and the good times in the stock market. If it was to fall things would not be to rosy for whomever is president

None of the above. The best shot the Dems have is Andrew Cuomo, or Corey Booker. You won't see a real front runner emerge for a long time. I know the libs desperately want a women, but they are lightest of the light weights.
Corey Booker is a dead issue too. His Spartacus moment did to his career when the Dean scream did to Howard Dean's career. Beto O'Rourke is done too. He's too spacey and too white.

How about running your newest "rising star"? He could team up with Liz, then we would get 2 phonies. A fake Vietnam vet and a fake Indian. Perfect representatives of the Democratic Party.

Yet they would still make a better commander and Chief that the current one

And they don't plan to move to be near Putin when they retire

How about running your newest "rising star"? He could team up with Liz, then we would get 2 phonies. A fake Vietnam vet and a fake Indian. Perfect representatives of the Democratic Party.

Yet they would still make a better commander and Chief that the current one

And they don't plan to move to be near Putin when they retire
Well there ya go then. Start a grass roots movement and send a donation. Hopefully he won't spend it on heroine.

A Californian will not be elected to national office. So forget Kamala Harris.
Why? The electoral number somehow doesn’t matter?
California is synonymous with urban tent cities, open sewer streets, high crime, high taxes, excessive regulations and the protection of illegal alien killers. Nationally, California politicians are rightly held to be responsible for these conditions.
Lol it’s one of the biggest economies on the planet. You can deny that all you want it’s still true. What about the welfare state of MS or the polluted water system of FL? How about the poor regulations on Texas? The deficit black hole of KS?

You know, when Warren said she was part Native American it became the go-to fodder from the right which really was stupid. It would have been better had she not ever said this, but it is such a lame thing to harp on considering there was truth to it. Is that really the best republicans have on this woman? It’s so stupid. I went to a college where Native Americans receive free tuition and my very white friend took advantage of it because he was 1/32 native. Should my college of gone that low as bar? No. Was my friend gaming the system? Yes. However, the man was part native either way. What are you going to do? I question Warren’s authenticity in other subjects sometimes, but I’m sure she would have a solid progressive platform.

You really can’t go wrong with Bernie besides his age being a reasonable complaint. He has the highest favorability rating out of anyone in Congress so he would have a decent chance at beating Trump. Considering O’Rourke almost succeeded in making Texas blue, it really is worth considering.

Kamala is probably my favorite right now, primarily because she is an accomplished attorney. The best people to run for President are either lawyers or experts in public policy in some other way. Her reliably progressive platform would do a lot of good because she understands how public policy works. She also doesn’t take anyone’s shit which is something democrats are generally terrible at doing. The democrat party needs more teeth these days. It’s bad enough the DNC is so corrupt.
None of those potential candidates are commie enough for you. Go for broke. Go full commie.
You endorse communism every time you vote for a Democrat.

They already did but he can't run again. 22nd amendment, you know.

You endorse communism every time you vote for a Democrat.
What democrat has stated they think everyone should be paid the same regardless of the work and that capitalism must be eliminated?

None of them.

What democrat has stated they think everyone should be paid the same regardless of the work and that capitalism must be eliminated?

None of them.

They don't have to. They can just keep pushing the same high tax, high spend, social engineering agenda until that is essentially what we have. Cortez is already saying it though, and a lot of Democrats are calling her the future.

None of them.

They don't have to. They can just keep pushing the same high tax, high spend, social engineering agenda until that is essentially what we have. Cortez is already saying it though, and a lot of Democrats are calling her the future.
Have you ever asked yourself why democrats would push for communism? It doesn’t make any goddamn sense for them to want it. These people are millionaires. They aren’t going to give up their wealth and be paid the same as a fast food worker.

Have you ever asked yourself why democrats would push for communism? It doesn’t make any goddamn sense for them to want it. These people are millionaires. They aren’t going to give up their wealth and be paid the same as a fast food worker.

There are many, many millionaires and billionaires in Russia. Democrats want it so they can hold on to not only their wealth but all power too. You know that to be true.

Forum List

Back