Bernie, Warren, or Kamala should be the next president

I don't care when 45 calls him Crazy Bernie. I was in California when Crazy Bernie went to Disneyland and literally said that he did not think that Mickey Mouse and Goofy approved of Disney not paying their workers a living wage. You gotta be a little crazy to do that.

I can't believe you are still showing that altered photo...
676.jpg

I don't care when 45 calls him Crazy Bernie. I was in California when Crazy Bernie went to Disneyland and literally said that he did not think that Mickey Mouse and Goofy approved of Disney not paying their workers a living wage. You gotta be a little crazy to do that.

The tilt a whirl guy has to make 300k a year just to survive in CA.

With part time acting or bar-band gigs. ( or selling weed )
Lars Ulrich wanted to be a tennis player, but Metallica needed a drummer.
603ce2905be547a37b245441b22ea3af.jpg

With part time acting or bar-band gigs.
Lars Ulrich wanted to be a tennis player, but Metallica needed a drummer.
603ce2905be547a37b245441b22ea3af.jpg

Lol, thats awesome!!

Forum List

Back