Adam Schiff Admits Leaking Trump Jr Testimony - Then Claims It Was Not 'Leaking'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Once again Democrats prove they are LEAKERS ... and always try to justify their actions...

Schiff admitted he leaked Trump Jr's testimony ... then sought to use Bill Clinton's 'Definition of the word 'IS'' defense by claiming his LEAKING was not 'LEAKING' - he says it was 'Exposing' Trump Jr's testimony...

:wtf:

Schiff then attempted to defend himself by saying, 'Republicans do it, too'.

Adam Schiff Responds To Trump Jr’s Leaking Accusation: It’s Not A Leak, It’s ‘Exposure’

Once again Democrats prove they are LEAKERS ... and always try to justify their actions...

Schiff admitted he leaked Trump Jr's testimony ... then sought to use Bill Clinton's 'Definition of the word 'IS'' defense by claiming his LEAKING was not 'LEAKING' - he says it was 'Exposing' Trump Jr's testimony...

Adam Schiff Responds To Trump Jr’s Leaking Accusation: It’s Not A Leak, It’s ‘Exposure’

That's a felony.

Schiff should be arrested.

Any normal person would be - why do democrats have a different law?

Schiff is sick a scumbag. Wish he would get hit by a bus.

I'd rather see him prosecuted.

Imagine if the rule of law existed in this nation? Imagine if our rulers were subject to the laws that govern us? Imagine equal justice under the law.

But that is just a fantasy.

Sadly, yes. But everything gets what they got coming. I’m thinking a Buzzy Gainsburger death will cause many infarctions in the next year or so. So you will get to delight in more libtard fit throwing. Stay tuned.

Standard Hotel - Schiff- The Standard Hotel

My God ....these Leftist Demonrats scum are knee deep into all this shit.

Hope your day will come soon for you scum ....very very soon ....all of you!

Schiff is saying that it's not really leaking because he was just being a good Democratic soldier trying to destroy Donald Trump and his family. What a fine example of a "public servant" Adam Schiff is.

Schiff is sick a scumbag. Wish he would get hit by a bus.

I'd rather see him prosecuted.

Imagine if the rule of law existed in this nation? Imagine if our rulers were subject to the laws that govern us? Imagine equal justice under the law.

But that is just a fantasy.
I imagine helicopters....Lots and lots of helicopters.

Glow.jpg

When is 'LEAKING' NOT 'LEAKING'?

When Democrats get caught doing it! :p

So, he was a whistle-blower? :21::21::21::21::21::21:

So, he was a whistle-blower? :21::21::21::21::21::21:
Ummmm.....No.

Fail.

I'm willing to bet that you spent even think to interpret his comments this way until the tabloid you're linking told you to. And that you can't be bothered to deal with reputable sources for this topic.

Schiff is saying that it's not really leaking because he was just being a good Democratic soldier trying to destroy Donald Trump and his family. What a fine example of a "public servant" Adam Schiff is.
but this is the lefts mentality. make someone the "enemy" and then what is considered immoral or illegal is now fair game in a "war".

and the whole "well they did it too" is crap. if so, punish them also. no more using some one elses "illegal" activity to justify your own. take 'em all down then.

Well it's a felony but no one in the Obama FBI and DOJ will prosecute him. No one in Congress will censure him, and no one will remove him from any committees. That's why it's called The Swamp.

But tRump giving another country's secret Intel to the Russians right there in the White House wasn't huh?

All of nunes's silly shenanigans weren't either?

How about that ridiculous memo failure?

I mean seriously kids, talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

New Topics

Forum List

Back