Bernie vs Kaine

The Right will inevitably try to demonize Tim Kaine, because that's mandatory in their playbook,

but Kaine is not the sort of guy easily demonized. When you try to demonize someone who's generally a good guy,

you end up reflecting worse on yourself than your target.

Reading comments of HuffPo and other appropriate sites, Bernie supporters are pissed, BUT many of them were pissed at HIM already for endorsing Hillary.

So it'll be interesting to see how many from both parties stay home with temper tantrums.
Philadelphia has approved 9 protest demonstration permits and there are more than 30,000 fascist,democrat terrorists enroute to the convention....

Philadelphia will be burned to the ground....:lol:

You said that about Cleveland.
The bikers for Trump stopped you fascists in your tracks....

You got trannys for granny coming to Philadelphia to help you all? :lol:

The Right will inevitably try to demonize Tim Kaine, because that's mandatory in their playbook,

but Kaine is not the sort of guy easily demonized. When you try to demonize someone who's generally a good guy,

you end up reflecting worse on yourself than your target.

Yup, I've heard that crap before .. now lie about Trump...:lol:

It looks like Bernie's already sold out to corrupt Wall Street Mrs.Clinton but Tim Kaine, Wall Street lacky as well?

Golly, poor Bernie voters...(maybe they'll want jobs) ..:scared1:... Trump...:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I have a job. The odds are that I work more than you. Bernie did not sell out, and we knew exactly what was going to happen if this is the direction it took. I have no intention of voting for the Democrats. I don't give a damn who was chosen for VP. Fuck 'em. I am not taking a road trip to Philly either. There is no need.

Bernie did not sell out and that proves he is a man of high principles. Her pick for VP smiles too much.

I'll bet a lot of RWnuts think the line of attack above will actually work somehow.

Not on you, you're too smart ..:laugh:

Why is the left wing pissed at the Kaine choice then?

Not so good for the DNC Convention ... lockstep is breaking down...:ack-1:

Um, not really. I haven't heard anyone who is that upset about Kaine.

The DNC convention won't have things like the First Spouse plagarizing, Bernie won't throw a tantrum on Stage like Cruz did, and we won't get to see Tweets from White Supremacists like we did at the RNC.

1469216898115.jpg

The RWnuts are very disappointed that Hillary Clinton didn't go too far left in her VP pick.
No that might have helped her win the Bernie supporters over this sure didn't

Forum List

Back