A Great Article on Why Trump is not fit to be pres

I agree with most of the bullet points, and that's why I won't vote for him, but I don't think the guy is a racist or a bigot, not any more than anyone else on either end of the spectrum.

He's said stuff that has left him open to the accusation, but that doesn't mean it's the case.

Possibly. But it's not that stuff that worries me. It's his narcissism. It's the way he lies so easily. It's the why he escalates things. Takes them personally. His vindictiveness. His lack of curiousity about the world around him. And he's dumb. Really dumb.

I agree with most of the bullet points, and that's why I won't vote for him, but I don't think the guy is a racist or a bigot, not any more than anyone else on either end of the spectrum.

He's said stuff that has left him open to the accusation, but that doesn't mean it's the case.
Possibly. But it's not that stuff that worries me. It's his narcissism. It's the way he lies so easily. It's the why he escalates things. Takes them personally. His lack of curiousity about the world around him. And he's dumb. Really dumb.
Yeah, the other points made are accurate. And I don't see a great deal of intellectual acuity there. He just seems like one of those people who mauls people through the sheer force of will, and that doesn't work on a macro level, not in real life.

“Donald Trump is not a man who should be president. This is not an ideological judgment. This is not something I would say about Mitt Romney or Marco Rubio. This is not a disagreement over Donald Trump’s tax plan or his climate policies. This is about Trump’s character, his temperament, his impulsiveness, his basic decency.”

True.

Trump is mostly just a rich frat boy who has been out of control his whole life.

Inherited money does that to you.

We need to raise the inheritance tax.

I'm on record as saying that I didn't think Trump was necessarily a racist or a bigot as well.

That is because I was being politically correct and wanted to focus the discussion on all the other reasons why he isn't fit for office. I feared being ridiculed and attacked by people who would accuse me of playing the race card...effectively silencing me through intimidation.

"Not any more than anyone else on either side of the spectrum?" How about that. You DO think he is a racist or a bigot....just not a worse racist or bigot than some other unidentified people. That, my friend, is awesome.

Trump is mostly just a rich frat boy who has been out of control his whole life.

Inherited money does that to you.

We need to raise the inheritance tax.
Hillary wants to drop the estate tax exemption - Pre-Election Estate Tax Proposals: Clinton vs. Trump

Afraid...because you fall for the scare tactics of the Left. It is common for people incapable of thinking logically.

You prefer a lying warmongering tool of the 1%, because you are TOLD to.

Sad...very sad.

Read the article then get back to me..

And it's not a matter of preference. Both candidates are not great. He's just a lot worse than she is...

I don't think he's a racist but I think he panders to them.

He's not a serious person. When an individual says that he gets his military advice watching TV shows, that nobody knows more about the Iranian nuclear deal than he does, that he knows more about ISIS than the generals, and his political campaign borders on chaos, it's hard to take him seriously.

I just can't see this guy with the nuclear codes.

Last edited:

Possibly. But it's not that stuff that worries me. It's his narcissism. It's the way he lies so easily. It's the why he escalates things. Takes them personally. His vindictiveness. His lack of curiousity about the world around him. And he's dumb. Really dumb.
God you have lived in sheer terror while Obama lied his ass off for eight straight years. And narcissistic well Obama has that covered too. And the dumb? Well poor thing I have sympathy for your plight.

Possibly. But it's not that stuff that worries me. It's his narcissism. It's the way he lies so easily. It's the why he escalates things. Takes them personally. His lack of curiousity about the world around him. And he's dumb. Really dumb.
Yeah, the other points made are accurate. And I don't see a great deal of intellectual acuity there. He just seems like one of those people who mauls people through the sheer force of will, and that doesn't work on a macro level, not in real life.

actually it does-----but I do not believe that Trump is OUT TO MAUL------it is a façade (ie the thuggishness is a facade

Afraid...because you fall for the scare tactics of the Left. It is common for people incapable of thinking logically.

You prefer a lying warmongering tool of the 1%, because you are TOLD to.

Sad...very sad.

Read the article then get back to me..

And it's not a matter of preference. Both candidates are not great. He's just a lot worse than she is...
See? Logically that can't be.

Hillary says and DOES stupid shit for 30 years, in government.

Trump says stupid shit and has never been in government

One must be able to think logically to see the difference.

I don't think he's a racist but I think he panders to him.

He's not a serious person. When an individual says that he gets his military advice watching TV shows, that nobody knows more about the Iranian nuclear deal than he does, that he knows more about ISIS than the generals, and his political campaign borders on chaos, it's hard to take him seriously.

I just can't see this guy with the nuclear codes.

I consider those comments to be ---over the top narcissism---BUT also his way of explaining that he "feels" he has more 'insight" than most people. Trump manages on INTUITION---which is the most complex of forebrain functions (with a bit of
limbic lobe thrown in)

Forum List

Back