Bernie to Trump: Stop pretending Pelosi is trying to hurt me

i dont care about your conspiracy theories...bernie is a hypocritical jerk...deal with it...

You're probably not the first crazy right winger to say that, but your efforts to instigating infighting just aren't working.

Poor thing. Must have missed Bernie and Warren going at it after the last “debate”. That must be Trump’s fault too.

The party is unified. That doesn't mean there won't be misunderstandings, but those will be worked out like adults. Sorry, no playground fight for you this time.

Poor baby. YOU just said there was no infighting. You have been proven to have lied, now you want to spin. That sound you hear? They’re laughing AT you.

Sorry, but I don't hear anybody that matters.

No, you don’t matter. So STFU.

bernie is a hypocritical jerk....

Poor thing. Bernie won't play along with your conspiracy theory.

The DNC will do everything they can to try and stop him from being the nominee

If you think that is a possibility, you should become a Democratic party member and address the committee. Until then, you're just another idiot on the internet whining about something that is none of your business.

Bernie Sanders today called Trump out for his weak attempt to make Democrats fight by pretending the impeachment delay was meant to hurt Bernie:
In a statement on Friday, in response to a question from The New York Times about the president’s conspiracy tweet, Mr. Sanders denounced the theories. “Let’s be clear about who is rigging what: It is Donald Trump’s action to use the power of the federal government for his own political benefit that is the cause of the impeachment trial,” he said. “His transparent attempts to divide Democrats will not work, and we are going to unite to sweep him out of the White House in November.”
How Trump Is Spreading a Conspiracy Theory About Pelosi, Biden and Sanders

The DNC admitted that it helped Hillary Clinton at the expense of Bernie Sanders. The media conspired against him. You may have "forgotten" but Donna Brazile, then of CNN and the emcee of one of the debates gave Hillary Clinton a list of questions to be asked at the debate so she (Clinton) would not be blindsided.

Why did Speaker Nancy Pelosi, inexplicitly delay sending the Bill of Impeachment to the Senate? Had she done it immediately, remember, it was a National emergency and had to be RUSHED, it would be completed by now. The Iowa Caucus is February 3, 2020. Where will Bernie Sanders be between today and February 3rd? February 11th is the New Hampshire primary.

Do you really believe that is a coincidence? Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Amy Klobuchar, are tied to the Impeachment for the duration.

The party is unified. That doesn't mean there won't be misunderstandings, but those will be worked out like adults. Sorry, no playground fight for you this time.

Are you talking about the Democrat Party? They're so far apart they can't even see each other because of the curvature of the earth!

I'm going to bet on a brokered convention where Hillary Clinton will come in to SAVE THE DAY...and she'll LOSE for the third time! This time by an even greater margin than the last landslide.

If you think that is a possibility, you should become a Democratic party member and address the committee. Until then, you're just another idiot on the internet whining about something that is none of your business.

Tampering with the outcome of an election is NONE OF OUR BUSINESS?

Not your party, so inter-party actions are none of your business. If you can show a Democratic party member has used federal funds designated for aid to another country to increase their political chances like Trump has done, you might have something to talk about.

None of your business ?

Are you naturally an asshole or did you have to study to get there.

None of your business ?

The DNC is free to do what they please. If you aren't a member, it's none of your business.

None of your business ?

The DNC is free to do what they please. If you aren't a member, it's none of your business.

I'll make it my business without your permission.

Fuck off.

None of your business ?

Fuck off.

How you gonna do that? Write a firmly worded all caps post on an anonymous discussion board? You're funny.

None of your business ?

Fuck off.

How you gonna do that? Write a firmly worded all caps post on an anonymous discussion board? You're funny.

How I do it is how I do it.

I won't be the first person to change my affiliation so I can vote for the dumbass demoncrate that will make it easier for the GOP to hold a seat.

I can then influence others to do the same.

Then, I can change back.

None of your business ?

Fuck off.

How I do it is how I do it.

I won't be the first person to change my affiliation so I can vote for the dumbass demoncrate that will make it easier for the GOP to hold a seat.

I can then influence others to do the same.

Then, I can change back.

You should try to get all those black people who have changed to Trump to join you. I hear there are at least a couple of dozen already.

I'm going to bet on a brokered convention where Hillary Clinton will come in to SAVE THE DAY...and she'll LOSE for the third time! This time by an even greater margin than the last landslide.

Hillary or maybe Bloomberg. I agree: I'm expecting a draft. Maybe Biden can hang on thru the election, but I'm doubting it.

Not your party, so inter-party actions are none of your business. If you can show a Democratic party member has used federal funds designated for aid to another country to increase their political chances like Trump has done, you might have something to talk about.

Again?

Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama sent $1.5 BILLION in cash in the dead of night to persuade Iran to agree to the bogus nuclear agreement. That was for political gain. Obama also lifted sanctions handing over another $50 BILLION.

Part of that money was used to kill Americans and thousands of others. Warms your heart what they used all that Obama money, doesn't it?

Bernie Sanders today called Trump out for his weak attempt to make Democrats fight by pretending the impeachment delay was meant to hurt Bernie:
In a statement on Friday, in response to a question from The New York Times about the president’s conspiracy tweet, Mr. Sanders denounced the theories. “Let’s be clear about who is rigging what: It is Donald Trump’s action to use the power of the federal government for his own political benefit that is the cause of the impeachment trial,” he said. “His transparent attempts to divide Democrats will not work, and we are going to unite to sweep him out of the White House in November.”
How Trump Is Spreading a Conspiracy Theory About Pelosi, Biden and Sanders

You mean the theory that pelosi held the impeachment till right before the Iowa caucus so that Bernie would be stuck in the Senate for what may be weeks, while biden is free to campaign.....you mean that "theory?"

Well........why else on earth would she have held sending the articles to the Senate? You dope.

Forum List

Back