Bernie to Trump: Stop pretending Pelosi is trying to hurt me

bernie is a hypocritical jerk....

Poor thing. Bernie won't play along with your conspiracy theory.

The DNC will do everything they can to try and stop him from being the nominee

If you think that is a possibility, you should become a Democratic party member and address the committee. Until then, you're just another idiot on the internet whining about something that is none of your business.

Tampering with the outcome of an election is NONE OF OUR BUSINESS?

Not your party, so inter-party actions are none of your business. If you can show a Democratic party member has used federal funds designated for aid to another country to increase their political chances like Trump has done, you might have something to talk about.

Since Trump didn't do that you have no point.....considering that biden actually did that for his son, you post is even dumber than you think....

i dont care about your conspiracy theories...bernie is a hypocritical jerk...deal with it...

You're probably not the first crazy right winger to say that, but your efforts to instigating infighting just aren't working.
yea the crazy right winger who battles the real right wingers in the pot and union threads.....you must be one of those crazy left wingers to say that....

The DNC will do everything they can to try and stop him from being the nominee

If you think that is a possibility, you should become a Democratic party member and address the committee. Until then, you're just another idiot on the internet whining about something that is none of your business.
is that kinda like when you whined about what i said about bernie?

Can't blame Trump for trying. He used that conspiracy theory last time, and it seemed to work. Looks like lots of stunts Trump used in the past are going to be less effective this time.

The fact is the Democrat Party told their servant to get the debate questions from CNN in the primary so they could beat Bernie. Not a Conspiracy.

You be sure and jump into your way-back machine and find a time when any of that makes a bit of difference. It doesn't here in 2020.

Bernie is not the choice of his party. The Establisment Democrats won’t let him win. Bernie knows that but he also knows that if he ran as an Independent, he would have worse problems from the establishment. This has NOTHING to do with Trump.

the Obama/Sanders relationship is just a little different than the Trump/Bush relationship -

YA THINK ?

:auiqs.jpg:

I'm going to bet on a brokered convention where Hillary Clinton will come in to SAVE THE DAY...and she'll LOSE for the third time! This time by an even greater margin than the last landslide.

Hillary or maybe Bloomberg. I agree: I'm expecting a draft. Maybe Biden can hang on thru the election, but I'm doubting it.

Definitely not Bloomberg. He is not in the race to become president. He has already said that he will "run" until election day regardless of who is nominated. His purpose is to destroy President Donald Trump. Being a candidate, he is unlimited in how much he can spend attacking President Trump. As a citizen, he would have limits.

Definitely not Bloomberg. He is not in the race to become president. He has already said that he will "run" until election day regardless of who is nominated. His purpose is to destroy President Donald Trump. Being a candidate, he is unlimited in how much he can spend attacking President Trump. As a citizen, he would have limits.

This is an interesting hypothesis. I'll watch to see if this happens.

Forum List

Back