Bernie Sanders supporters are calling on Joe Biden to drop out

I love it .The Democrats are in an untenable position.Two old white guys.Biden is a barely conscious geriatric and Bernie is an avowed commie with a bad ticker.What happened to all that fuckin' diversity Dems are always crowing about?.....lol!

Last edited:
Biden is being taken down by a Bernie supporter. I love it.

--Reade has been scrutinized as much as her allegations. Some Democrats have pointed to her pro–Bernie Sanders tweets (“Bernie stay in!” she tweeted in late March)--

Wow, this looks like an inside job. I'll have to write a thank you letter to the BernieBros.

Politics change fast in an election year, sometimes daily, sometimes hourly. The Biden accusation basically became a non-issue when the AP report posted quote the accuser, the the almost 30 year old report to the Senate office would not support her allegation, because she only complained because he complimented her legs, doesn't know if she even checked box for sexual harassment. Doubt the allegation any longer has legs, and is why (Friday, after follow up interview with AP), she cancelled the FOX NEWS interview, scheduled for Sunday.
Reade: ‘I didn’t use sexual harassment’ in Biden complaint
By ALEXANDRA JAFFE, DON THOMPSON and STEPHEN BRAUNyesterday

Shortly after the AP report was posted today, Reade tweeted the story on AP was false, but nothing else, not saying what was false.

Nutty Old Uncle Bernie's supporters don't object to Biden's fading mind - they're used to that. It's the hypocrisy that pisses them off. Most of them will never vote for Biden. They might, however, for Hillary which is puzzling but since she's putatively female maybe they can overlook the hypocrisy for which she is so famed.

Politics change fast in an election year, sometimes daily, sometimes hourly. The Biden accusation basically became a non-issue when the AP report posted quote the accuser, the the almost 30 year old report to the Senate office would not support her allegation, because she only complained because he complimented her legs, doesn't know if she even checked box for sexual harassment. Doubt the allegation any longer has legs, and is why (Friday, after follow up interview with AP), she cancelled the FOX NEWS interview, scheduled for Sunday.

Shortly after the AP report was posted today, Reade tweeted the story on AP was false, but nothing else, not saying what was false.

LMAO you need to catch up on the breaking news, Reade slammed the AP and they edited, then the AP found 2 more corroberrating witnesses who support Reade.

Nutty Old Uncle Bernie's supporters don't object to Biden's fading mind - they're used to that. It's the hypocrisy that pisses them off. Most of them will never vote for Biden. They might, however, for Hillary which is puzzling but since she's putatively female maybe they can overlook the hypocrisy for which she is so famed.
they will violently reject any replacement for biden ! they will rightfully claim sanders is the nominee by default if biden drops out.

well then it hould be easy to clear biden .... release the documents stored at the university !!

Forum List

Back