Bernie Sanders speaks

Bernie-Endorces-600-LI.jpg

God dammit
If he pulls a Cruz you will shit your pants.
He didn't. Now fuck off.

He sold his soul to the Bitch of Wall Street.

He ain't worth shit. Just a loud mouth blowhard.

The the fuck do you want him to do, support Trump...? He is a respectful man unlike dumb ass Cruz who only thinks about his own future..
He is trying to unite the party, he is not a sell out.

While I have no respect for the putz, I at least expect him to have some respect for himself. After the way he was treated by hiLIARy and the DNC, he should have stayed home. But like a self loathing fool he agreed to speak. Then adding insult to injury they have the crackpot speak on the worst possible night....:rofl:

He's a passive aggressive coward.

The sonofabitch is bitching about Wall Street but he is endorsing an asshole that is bought lock, stock and barrel by Wall Street.

And I bet you even have "credible" proof...

What kind of.proof is credible?

Reputable sources that can be verified as factual.

You can do that typical dumbass Gruberidiot Moon Bat denial bullshit all you want but the report about the funding of Crooked Hillary by Wall Street came from the Wall Street Journal. One of the most respected sources in the US.

Here is another source you stupid Moon Bat:

Hillary Clinton reaping donations from Wall Street

God dammit
He didn't. Now fuck off.

The the fuck do you want him to do, support Trump...? He is a respectful man unlike dumb ass Cruz who only thinks about his own future..

While I have no respect for the putz, I at least expect him to have some respect for himself. After the way he was treated by hiLIARy and the DNC, he should have stayed home. But like a self loathing fool he agreed to speak. Then adding insult to injury they have the crackpot speak on the worst possible night....:rofl:

If he stayed home so would his supporters, but I will say I don't like how he screams after a while it gets to you.

Don't fuck it up, Bernie!!!!!
He took back fair trade from trump. Trump just fell for the democratic trap by choosing NAFTA as his differentiator. Us liberals will LOVE to make trade fair.

Now I'm seeing why the Republicans have such a problem with trump. Fixing NAFTA means tariffs, bringing jobs back home and good paying jobs.

The corporations are not going to like this. Let's have this conversation.

The sonofabitch is bitching about Wall Street but he is endorsing an asshole that is bought lock, stock and barrel by Wall Street.

You can do that typical dumbass Gruberidiot Moon Bat denial bullshit all you want but the report about the funding of Crooked Hillary by Wall Street came from the Wall Street Journal. One of the most respected sources in the US.

Yes, has been widely reported, she takes donations from Wall Street - but what does she give them in return? Please provide "credible" proof that can be verified as being factual.

When Commie Bernie is bitching about the one percenters he is bitching about this rich ass Crooked Hillary bitch.

Is he too dumb to know it or has he simply sold out his convictions?

God dammit
He didn't. Now fuck off.

i don't think he sold his supporters on Hillary's honesty and to help her he HAD to do that.

Do you want to undo citizens united? Then what hillary is doing would be illegal but because of citizens united it's legal.

You guys can't have it both ways.

He didn't. Now fuck off.

i don't think he sold his supporters on Hillary's honesty and to help her he HAD to do that.

no, he really didn't..... all he had to do is what he did and tell them dumb donald can't win.

90 percent of unwavering Sanders supporters plan to vote for Clinton in November

90% of bernie people are already with clinton. the faithful who are the delegates are going to be less movable than the average voter. and they'll get there, too.

Bernie blew the sale. You can't hack on somebody for six months and turn it around in one speech. Sanders supporters KNOW they were cheated no matter how Bernie feels about being cheated.

After the email leak no one could have saved this. At best ge has 25% of his people going for her. The other 75% of his people are either to mad to ever vote for her or this is their first vote and will just sit out until next time.

He didn't. Now fuck off.

no, he really didn't..... all he had to do is what he did and tell them dumb donald can't win.

90 percent of unwavering Sanders supporters plan to vote for Clinton in November

90% of bernie people are already with clinton. the faithful who are the delegates are going to be less movable than the average voter. and they'll get there, too.
You don't read your own links do you idiot?
"
Kayla Epstein

✔@KaylaEpstein

Sanders supporters at Philly protest run over and cheer a "Hillary for prison" van sponsored by Infowars
9:17 AM - 25 Jul 2016

Or how about this idiot?

"
There are plenty of Bernie Sanders supporters who are frustrated at Hillary Clinton, and some chunk of those voters will back Donald Trump in November. Most Democrats — even those who consistently supported Bernie Sanders in the primary — plan to back Hillary Clinton. Those Democrats are more likely to be moderate and, Pew's data suggests, more willing to accept compromise.

That, it seems clear, isn't the sort of person who would applaud a "Hillary Clinton for Prison" billboard."

That's YOUR link idiot, maybe next time you should read it idiot.

Democratic party united. The GOP should reconsider the Trump ticket. Perhaps they can reason with him? Unless it was his intent all along to ruin the GOP.. :eusa_think:
Sigh....and here we are, months later. And everything I told you was going to happen, happened.

Trump got the nomination. Cruz didn't. Now how did I know?

Forum List

Back