Bernie Sanders Says He Would Let Boston Marathon Bomber, Sex Predators And Murderers Vote

You made the claim prove it lazy -boy...

I claim The Patriots won the most recent SB. Do I need to prove it? No. Google it yourself. There are multiple links.
What you claim is possible for those that keep up with football yet only a very small amount of folks keep up with felons voting.
Most prisons are not "in a town". -Duh

Except they are. At least in MA. Concord, Waltham, Billerica.
Not in the states I have lived prisons are away from major metropolitan areas and are rural in nature so they can grow their own food supplies.

What does that have to do with the right to vote for convicted murderers and rapists?
If they have done their time they should have their rights reimposed...The felon should not be punished for life.

I claim The Patriots won the most recent SB. Do I need to prove it? No. Google it yourself. There are multiple links.
What you claim is possible for those that keep up with football yet only a very small amount of folks keep up with felons voting.

Not in the states I have lived prisons are away from major metropolitan areas and are rural in nature so they can grow their own food supplies.
Those prisons in rural areas count for that areas population. They get additional state aid for those additional residents
Yeah sure they do. Here in the south and southwest you don't vote while incarcerated or on probation or parole.

That is how it should be. If you’re convicted of a crime you lose some of the privileges of citizens. Are prisoners and or criminals allowed to vote in other countries?

What does that have to do with the right to vote for convicted murderers and rapists?
If they have done their time they should have their rights reimposed...The felon should not be punished for life.

I agree but the topic is while they are in prison. Correct?

Of course. They are evil therefore vote Democrat.

Twitter
Umm, weather...you wouldn't happen to have a link to the Sander's quote with context included, would you?
Have a 3 year old show you how to play the video.
Hey, lazy twerp, YOU posted the slander. Back it up or look like a programmed bot!
Have a 3 year old show you how to click a hyperlink, Einstein.

Those prisons in rural areas count for that areas population. They get additional state aid for those additional residents
Yeah sure they do. Here in the south and southwest you don't vote while incarcerated or on probation or parole.
I agree

Some states do allow that but it is up to the states to determine those laws not the feds. Unless you are in federal prison then forget it..

Some states do allow that but it is up to the states to determine those laws not the feds. Unless you are in federal prison then forget it..
California citizens voted against gay marriage and lower court over ruled it some years ago!

California citizens voted against gay marriage and lower court over ruled it some years ago!
They have done the same in Missouri also.

Moonglow, do you support getting rid of all federal laws that stop a violent felon from getting gun rights back?

What part of serving your time and paying debt to society do you not understand?
So you support felons getting back all rights?
Bernie Sanders is saying even people still serving time should vote BTW
Yes, I believe in felons getting their voting rights back -- if those felons paid their debt to society and are back out in society, paying their taxes -- why shouldn't they have a say in who represents them?

If a person is currently, serving time, their voting rights are forfeited until they complete their sentence and restitution.

What part of serving your time and paying debt to society do you not understand?
Yes, I believe in felons getting their voting rights back -- if those felons paid their debt to society and are back out in society, paying their taxes -- why shouldn't they have a say in who represents them?

If a person is currently, serving time, their voting rights are forfeited until they complete their sentence and restitution.
I said ALL rights back. For consistencies sake, i assume you would support a violent offender, even a murderer, getting their gun rights back after they give their debt to society, correct?

Once you pay your debt to society the convicted person should have certain rights restored.
What about prisoners? Should they vote?
In Maine they can, and they have always been able to. I believe Vermont is the same.
Maine and Vermont are not known for having a high number of scary minorities there -- so if the prisoners there vote -- its not as bad....

Its the scary minority prisoners who shouldn't vote ...because... Murica!

Democrats will use rhetoric like this to win more votes, then when they control you, with free free free, they will introduce slavery.. doctors will be the first slaves.. then We will need to produce, and all you big mouth blacks who think you are gansta will be dragged to the fields.. you gave up all your rights with a vote for Bernie
What a load....
Well how do you get production when no one is working? Why would I go to school if I’m going to pay 70% income tax
You are still in elementary school?
More ad hominem sad little libs haha
You pay 70% tax rate?
I’m
Sorry can you read??

Of course. They are evil therefore vote Democrat.

Twitter

Personally, I don't get that worked up over felons voting. The numbers are relatively small. I'd rather disqualify people who are net tax receivers. In other words, if you collect more in benefits than you paid in taxes, no voting for you.

I said ALL rights back. For consistencies sake, i assume you would support a violent offender, even a murderer, getting their gun rights back after they give their debt to society, correct?
I said voting rights -- unless you feel an ex felon voting is more dangerous than an ex felon with a gun; especially the black ones....which perhaps you do....

Maybe when you trumpers do your fake justice reform, yall can campaign on making sure ex-felons can't ever vote again....make sure to make the concept of felons voting real scary -- Willie Horton it up

Forum List

Back