Bernie Sanders Says He Would Let Boston Marathon Bomber, Sex Predators And Murderers Vote

Democrats will use rhetoric like this to win more votes, then when they control you, with free free free, they will introduce slavery.. doctors will be the first slaves.. then We will need to produce, and all you big mouth blacks who think you are gansta will be dragged to the fields.. you gave up all your rights with a vote for Bernie
What a load....
Well how do you get production when no one is working? Why would I go to school if I’m going to pay 70% income tax
You are still in elementary school?
More ad hominem sad little libs haha
You pay 70% tax rate?

Google is your friend. You’re on these boards constantly. Find it.
You made the claim prove it lazy -boy...

I claim The Patriots won the most recent SB. Do I need to prove it? No. Google it yourself. There are multiple links.
What you claim is possible for those that keep up with football yet only a very small amount of folks keep up with felons voting.
Most prisons are not "in a town". -Duh

Except they are. At least in MA. Concord, Waltham, Billerica.
Not in the states I have lived prisons are away from major metropolitan areas and are rural in nature so they can grow their own food supplies.
Those prisons in rural areas count for that areas population. They get additional state aid for those additional residents

Many states already let felons vote after they have served the term of the penalty...
I think once you have paid your debt to society, you should be allowed to vote
I do too and that is what happens in almost all the states.Actually it is up to the individual states to approve of people voting with criminal convictions I just love watching the braindead right run in circles over a non-issue...

I claim The Patriots won the most recent SB. Do I need to prove it? No. Google it yourself. There are multiple links.
What you claim is possible for those that keep up with football yet only a very small amount of folks keep up with felons voting.

Not in the states I have lived prisons are away from major metropolitan areas and are rural in nature so they can grow their own food supplies.
Those prisons in rural areas count for that areas population. They get additional state aid for those additional residents
Yeah sure they do. Here in the south and southwest you don't vote while incarcerated or on probation or parole.

Many states already let felons vote after they have served the term of the penalty...
I think once you have paid your debt to society, you should be allowed to vote
i'd agree with that, depending on the crime. can't think of any off the top of my head but if your specific crime were say election violation related or something in that vein, i'd say you lost that right.

but then again - does anyone REALLY check that closely anymore?

Of course. They are evil therefore vote Democrat.

Twitter
The constitution says all Americans can vote. It makes no exceptions.

Besides, if an unindicted co-conspirator in multiple felonies can be president, why can't other felons vote?

Trump's partner in crime, Cohen, is going to prison. Eventually, Trump will end up there along side Cohen. It's only a matter of time.
Yes, this is the 15th sure fire way to win back the White House - push to let the Boston bomber vote.

Twitter

Besides, if an unindicted co-conspirator in multiple felonies can be president, why can't other felons vote?

Trump's partner in crime, Cohen, is going to prison. Eventually, Trump will end up there along side Cohen. It's only a matter of time.
Yes, this is the 15th sure fire way to win back the White House - push to let the Boston bomber vote.
The Electoral College elects the president not the voters...

Twitter

So you think a murderer should be able to vote against the family of their victim?

You are seriously too stupid to see why that is fucked up?

Once you pay your debt to society the convicted person should have certain rights restored.
Like a violent offender getting gun rights back?
That is determined by the states not the feds.
Federal law states a felon in posession of guns or ammo is breaking the law unless rights are given back from the states.
Do you support doing away with that law and all laws pertaining to it?

Twitter

The Electoral College elects the president not the voters...
Your stupid is strong.

Google is your friend. You’re on these boards constantly. Find it.

What does that have to do with the right to vote for convicted murderers and rapists?

Sanders is just a Far Left Kook. I don't pay attention to him anymore because I know he will be for every ridiculous policy, or action that can be conceived. If he is the nominee, Trump will be re-elected. If the Dems find a younger, female, Black candidate (not Harris) that is articulate, and non threatening, they may have something.

Forum List

Back