Bernie Sanders Says He Would Let Boston Marathon Bomber, Sex Predators And Murderers Vote

What a sad commentary on the condition of the United States of America. We're turning into a third world shithole.
And yet no Democrat on here is smart enough to understand why letting felons vote is a terrible thing.

Explain it to us, professor.

I will since you’re dumb. In many areas the prison population represents the majority for the town. So now there prisoners can vote in mayors, selectmen, etc. Probably not the best idea. The fact that you cannot figure that out is mind boggling.
Where oh where is this town where the majority of citizens are convicted felons?

Google is your friend. You’re on these boards constantly. Find it.

What a sad commentary on the condition of the United States of America. We're turning into a third world shithole.
And yet no Democrat on here is smart enough to understand why letting felons vote is a terrible thing.

I will since you’re dumb. In many areas the prison population represents the majority for the town. So now there prisoners can vote in mayors, selectmen, etc. Probably not the best idea. The fact that you cannot figure that out is mind boggling.
Where oh where is this town where the majority of citizens are convicted felons?

You made the claim prove it lazy -boy...

Democrats will use rhetoric like this to win more votes, then when they control you, with free free free, they will introduce slavery.. doctors will be the first slaves.. then We will need to produce, and all you big mouth blacks who think you are gansta will be dragged to the fields.. you gave up all your rights with a vote for Bernie
What a load....
Well how do you get production when no one is working? Why would I go to school if I’m going to pay 70% income tax

I claim The Patriots won the most recent SB. Do I need to prove it? No. Google it yourself. There are multiple links.

Democrats will use rhetoric like this to win more votes, then when they control you, with free free free, they will introduce slavery.. doctors will be the first slaves.. then We will need to produce, and all you big mouth blacks who think you are gansta will be dragged to the fields.. you gave up all your rights with a vote for Bernie
What a load....
Well how do you get production when no one is working? Why would I go to school if I’m going to pay 70% income tax
You are still in elementary school?

Of course. They are evil therefore vote Democrat.

Twitter
The constitution says all Americans can vote. It makes no exceptions.

Besides, if an unindicted co-conspirator in multiple felonies can be president, why can't other felons vote?

Trump's partner in crime, Cohen, is going to prison. Eventually, Trump will end up there along side Cohen. It's only a matter of time.

I claim The Patriots won the most recent SB. Do I need to prove it? No. Google it yourself. There are multiple links.
What you claim is possible for those that keep up with football yet only a very small amount of folks keep up with felons voting.
Most prisons are not "in a town". -Duh

What a load....
You are still in elementary school?
More ad hominem sad little libs haha

What you claim is possible for those that keep up with football yet only a very small amount of folks keep up with felons voting.

Except they are. At least in MA. Concord, Waltham, Billerica.

Except they are. At least in MA. Concord, Waltham, Billerica.
Not in the states I have lived prisons are away from major metropolitan areas and are rural in nature so they can grow their own food supplies.

Forum List

Back