Bernie Sanders Plan: Turn Post Offices into Banks

That's awesome. Can't wait for Sanders to push the post office bank to make subprime loans in bad neighborhoods. Because it's the right thing to do. LOL!
That's what PRIVATE banks did. All around the world.

Goldman Sachs, Lehman Brothers, Bear Stearns, Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, and JP Morgan were not forced by the government to make those bad loans. They did it out of greed and stupidity.

Nice try.

Yeah, we could have the government push private banks to make bad loans, or we could have government run banks cut out the middle man and make the bad loans themselves.

That reminds me, how's the government takeover of student loans working out?

What does this have to do with giving more people more opportunities to do small monetary transactions at the post office instead of being gouged by check cashing stores?

Yes, thousands of branches with tiny, if any, balances.
Very profitable. Durr.

So you say, Miss Cleo.

The actuality will be more money freed up from the gougers and put into circulation.

That's awesome. Can't wait for Sanders to push the post office bank to make subprime loans in bad neighborhoods. Because it's the right thing to do. LOL!

Goldman Sachs, Lehman Brothers, Bear Stearns, Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, and JP Morgan were not forced by the government to make those bad loans. They did it out of greed and stupidity.

Nice try.

Yeah, we could have the government push private banks to make bad loans, or we could have government run banks cut out the middle man and make the bad loans themselves.

What does this have to do with giving more people more opportunities to do small monetary transactions at the post office instead of being gouged by check cashing stores?

Very profitable. Durr.

So you say, Miss Cleo.

The actuality will be more money freed up from the gougers and put into circulation.

Yes, freed from gougers, added to Post Office losses.

Bernie Sanders's Highly Sensible Plan to Turn Post Offices Into Banks

Another liberal Democrat friend of mine, who still plans to vote for Hillary,
pointed out this plan of Bernie Sanders to revamp Post Offices as Banks.

Bernie Sanders has a plan to reinvent the post office. Hillary Clinton should steal it.

I thought revamping the PO and VA would make good jobs for Veterans.
If any money is lost in the transition, it would go toward Vets anyway.
With the right people in charge, surely they could make one of these ideas work.

Bernie Sanders has a pretty revolutionary idea to change America’s post offices

Why not create jobs for Vets saving historic sites and businesses by turning them
into schools for on the job training in production and management. Why not revamp
the VA to provide sustainable health care through medical schools and internships, etc.

Most VA medical centers are associated with medical schools already. In Houston it's the Baylor College of Medicine, most of the Dept heads teach there. That being said, a medical student is welcome to watch any procedure I might have, but I had my turn with a orthopedic surgical resident/student, while in the Army. I won't let another touch me.

Nice try.

Very profitable. Durr.

So you say, Miss Cleo.

You've done the math? Let's see it.

Very profitable. Durr.

So you say, Miss Cleo.

Every other government program that cost more and did less than first estimated. You're welcome.

Very profitable. Durr.

So you say, Miss Cleo.

Every other government program that cost more and did less than first estimated. You're welcome.

Not seeing any facts or figures in that opinion.

I provided facts and figures that government postal banking has been very profitable for France, and they're commies!

Toddster has only posted his assumptions.

I provided facts and figures that government postal banking has been very profitable for France, and they're commies!

I'm sure banking with thousands of branches and tiny account balances is a guaranteed path to Post Office profits. LOL!

I'm sure banking with thousands of branches and tiny account balances is a guaranteed path to Post Office profits. LOL!
It has been in France. I showed you the proof.

Do you have ANYTHING? Anything at all?

Very profitable. Durr.

So you say, Miss Cleo.

Not seeing any facts or figures in that opinion.

Been sleeping, I see.

It has been in France. I showed you the proof.

Do you have ANYTHING? Anything at all?

Do the French have thousands of branches with tiny balances?

Don't vets already run the VA ?

No, they die waiting for treatment at the VA

But the va hires vets . They give vet preference .

As for the post office . They can't act like a reg biz cause congress is always fucking wh them. They have a bunch of mandates .

Go to fed ex and ask them to send a letter to none Alaska for 50 cents !

Maybe he believes Americans aren't as smart as the French.

In Germany, they created a postal banking system. That postal banking system was so good that the largest private bank in Germany ended up buying it from the government.

So maybe we can nationalize all our mom and pop payday lenders, create a post office banking system, and then a few years from now, sell it all to Hillary's friends at Goldman Sachs.

Good plan, Bernie!

Forum List

Back