Elon Musk Vs. Bernie

oh and you and do....actually I don't even think you know much about the article you linked to, beyond the headline
Lol. You clearly know nothing about the article, yet it was published months ago. I’ve posted it on this forum several times. Somehow cons just can’t accept the truth it exposes.

Do you fail to see how unfair this is?

Yes they have an army to tax lawyers making the tax code benefit them. 99.9% of Americans don’t have this benefit.
they certainly have access to lawyers

But i agree it can be complex and unfair. That’s why i supported the Trump tax reform bill making things much simplistic

Lol. You clearly know nothing about the article, yet it was published months ago. I’ve posted it on this forum several times. Somehow cons just can’t accept the truth it exposes.
i’ve was it several times

i think your issue is reading comprehension then

Elon, like Bezos, Zuckerfuck and the other billionaires pay almost nothing in income taxes. This is old news but somehow it never reaches the minds of some Americans.

Has Bernie proposed getting rid of all the arcane tax laws that make this possible? Or is he just grandstanding the whole "soak the rich" thing because it plays well with the rubes?

Has Bernie proposed getting rid of all the tax rules that make this possible? Or is he just grandstanding with the whole "soak the rich" thing because it plays well with the rubes?
Fuck Bernie. He’s a fraud.

Ok, but is anyone on the "soak the rich" bandwagon suggesting revising the tax code? Or are they just playing Bernie's game?
I'll answer my own question here - of course, they are not suggesting cleaning up the tax code - certainly not as their goal. They like it dirty! All the shell games and byzantine regulations are a primary source of power for Congress. It's what keeps the lobbyists lined up on K street. So you won't hear anything about that. Instead, they'll propose special, even more arcane, laws to "go after" wealthy people who are "guilty" of nothing more than following the rules - the rules Congress creates. The whole game is a fraud.

Explain it to me please.
I already did....I explained how the article was silly...first, the headline...all IRS tax reports are secret. Second, they are comparing income tax, to cap gains tax...which are two different things. One is on yearly income, one is on returns from investments, investments made with income already taxed.

Everyone that makes zero in income, is going to pay zero income taxes...and everyone, no matter what you are worth, pays the same cap gains rates,

I already did....I explained how the article was silly...first, the headline...all IRS tax reports are secret. Second, they are comparing income tax, to cap gains tax...which are two different things. One is on yearly income, one is on returns from investments, investments made with income already taxed.

Everyone that makes zero in income, is going to pay zero income taxes...and everyone, no matter what you are worth, pays the same cap gains rates,
Well then, you’re wrong.

Did you so quickly forget that Trump’s returns were made public? Do you really think because the IRS claims tax returns are private they can’t be made public? If so, that makes you a dupe.

You haven’t even read the column. Why are you posting when you’re ignorant of the topic?

Well then, you’re wrong.

Did you so quickly forget that Trump’s returns were made public? Do you really think because the IRS claims tax returns are private they can’t be made public? If so, that makes you a dupe.

You haven’t even read the column. Why are you posting when you’re ignorant of the topic?
Of course they can be made public....the issue is with calling the headline what they did, since all returns are secret. Just a silly headline, met to get some clickbait

Of course I read the column....that's why I have so much information about it

Of course they can be made public....the issue is with calling the headline what they did, since all returns are secret. Just a silly headline, met to get some clickbait

Of course I read the column....that's why I have so much information about it
I hope you are aware that there is more to an article than just the headline. Why has it triggered you so?

I hope you are aware that there is more to an article than just the headline. Why has it triggered you so?
I think what the issue is, as I highlighted, was the headline doesn't really match the contect of the article.

Like I said in the OP. I'm not an Elon Musk fanboy. I just ask the bed wetters, and now gipper a "libertarian" what is Musk's "fair share"? What does he "owe" the government?

Now I agree his entire EV industry wouldn't exist without the climate hoax.

Not only did he exploit it, but he profited exponentially thanks to massive government waste that subsidized his product. Yet in doing so, he took money from stupid people basically, manufactured some shit they wanted, and employs thousands of people who pay many millions in taxes.

Should he give it all back and go homeless in the City of Autism TX?

Like I said in the OP. I'm not an Elon Musk fanboy. I just ask the bed wetters, and now gipper a "libertarian" what is Musk's "fair share"? What does he "owe" the government?

Now I agree his entire EV industry wouldn't exist without the climate hoax.

Not only did he exploit it, but he profited exponentially thanks to massive government waste that subsidized his product. Yet in doing so, he took money from stupid people basically, manufactured some shit they wanted, and employs thousands of people who pay many millions in taxes.

Should he give it all back and go homeless in the City of Autism TX?

Yes.

Some folk just believe the Uber wealthy are god like. They will defend them at every turn.

Dummy it's not a binary proposition.

Just because Bernie feels that rich like him should pay a little more, doesn't mean that super wealthy like Musk paying almost no taxes is not a problem in it's own right.
Ya gotta love it. "A little more". Riiiight. The taxers don't want "a little more", they want blood.

Forum List

Back