When you Hear a Liberal say Obama has Created Jobs, Remind them about this!

J.Constantine

Feb 7, 2016
So why have the Blacks suffered more financially under Barack Obama, hummm? It's been 7 years since George Bush who I'm sure Barack Obama will blame. Obama takes blame for nothing. It's always someone else's fault. Obama followers such as you are stupid to believe him. Obama promised Change. How is that Change doing for the country? Now you'll blame the Republicans for everything. The Democrats controlled everything when Obama got into power. I blame the RNC for not getting rid of that POS president and allowing him to bring racial and financial problems upon this country. Obama has proven himself to be the absolute worse president this country has ever had.

Take a chill pill. I'll bet your blood pressure is through the roof.

oh he's created jobs alright. from sticking us with another of his growing the Government into more of a MONSTER that is consuming us worker/taxpayers that WE get to PAY FOR with his POS Insurance scam he lied to stick on our backs called: OscamNoCare. Those are the ONLY jobs a pos President creates. The rest he is the POLICES they support and PUSH on people and Businesses, which all of his has done nothing to Grow private sector jobs. If anything he has squashed them with 1000's of strangling regulations and NEW TAXES on them and us.

and my take on it is: he's done all this as his plan to bring us and the country he HATES to our knees. the man is the worst President and Human being I've lived under since I started voting 45 years ago

Awe must be tough to handle all the good news about jobs. But look at the bright spot, the market is falling so you and your's can start blaming the President for that I guess......but be careful, remember ya'll blamed him for high gas prices once too.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/06/b...ployment-january-fed-interest-rates.html?_r=0

you used to be more sensible and not seem so naive and gullible. why would you post that propaganda from the NYslimes, when you have to know things are bad and people are worse off more than they were under Bush? You were never one to be a partisan hack in the past.

Forum List

Back