Bernie Sanders Campaign Chief Says Someone Must Be 'Accountable' for What DNC Emails Show

Also, Elijah Cummings used to attack Bernies credentials, the DNC states it won't look suspicious by using him.

Wow, you gotta read these.... HUGE FUCKING SHIT STORM coming.. Donald Trump is on it, but more importantly, Bernie Sanders and his supporters ARE FURIOUS and have now #DEMEXIT which is GOING VIRAL

Bernie supporters calling for the DEATH OF THE DNC and the Corrupt Democratic Party.. I applaud them.. GET EM.

Weaver said the emails showed misconduct at the highest level of the staff within the party and that he believed there would be more emails leaked, which would "reinforce" that the party had "its fingers on the scale.

Didn't they know what sort of crook they were dealing with? hellooooooo......crooked Clinton is the name of the witch.

Sanders Camp Says Someone Must Be 'Accountable' for What DNC Emails Show
Show us one other time that you've cared what Bernie thinks.

Weaver said the emails showed misconduct at the highest level of the staff within the party and that he believed there would be more emails leaked, which would "reinforce" that the party had "its fingers on the scale.

Didn't they know what sort of crook they were dealing with? hellooooooo......crooked Clinton is the name of the witch.

Your little trick of trying to change the subject of just how fucking corrupt your rotten miserable party is WON'T WORK.

Show us where you ever supported NOT killing cops?

Lol, the only reason that Hillary is still in the running is because she is an expert at AVOIDING any responsibility.

who does that bitch thinks she is?
She thinks she's too big to prosecute and for now that may be so with the CORRUPT rats running the ship but those days are soon over.

I agree with you LGS! :thup:

idiots....she was investigated to death....you got nada.... after wasting millions of dollars in our tax money. get over it. put the money into investigating dumb donald where you really will get pay off.

loons...trying to turn this into a third world country where you jail your political opponents.
If you committed over 100 federal crimes like Hillary did, you can bet your ass that you would be in federal prison for the rest of your life.

Lol, the only reason that Hillary is still in the running is because she is an expert at AVOIDING any responsibility.

She thinks she's too big to prosecute and for now that may be so with the CORRUPT rats running the ship but those days are soon over.

idiots....she was investigated to death....you got nada.... after wasting millions of dollars in our tax money. get over it. put the money into investigating dumb donald where you really will get pay off.

loons...trying to turn this into a third world country where you jail your political opponents.
If you committed over 100 federal crimes like Hillary did, you can bet your ass that you would be in federal prison for the rest of your life.
Affluenza

Show us where you ever supported NOT killing cops?
Just stupid.

Now you seem to enjoy seeing black men shot. You don't even see the problem

she hasn't committed any crimes. no matter how many times you repeat what you've read in the rightwingnutblogosphere.

loons....if she did, then your freaking winger congressmen did a pretty bad job.

now run along

DNC and Hillary Clinton talking about us latino's like we're pokemon or something lol. #dncleak #HillaryClinton

CoCGiF4UsAA-gkL.jpg

The democrats view people as some product. The irony...

she hasn't committed any crimes. no matter how many times you repeat what you've read in the rightwingnutblogosphere.

loons....if she did, then your freaking winger congressmen did a pretty bad job.

now run along
According to the FBI she committed over 100 federal crimes.

funny given the donald is on trial for fraud and chris christie his tag-along should have been indicted for bridge gate

oh well...

you can return to your hysteria now. i'm pretty sure no one cares what bernie's former staffer thinks given that the FBI and the rabid right in congress all poured over the emails.
Your spewamatic brain was triggered by bad Democrat press and launched into rightwing hate instead of addressing the subject matter.

You probably don't even realize it, when the blood returns back to your brain after you've calmed down a bit, go read your post, you'll see what I mean.

now run along
Look at Skye trying to cause trouble in the democratic party.

They hate it Bernie endorsed hillary but Cruz wouldn't endorse trump.

now run along

they love doing that.

they must think everyone is as stupid as trump's minions are

now run along
Lying to officials, deleting evidence, mishandling classified material, etc. All crimes to ordinary citizens. You're a dishonest dimwit.

now run along

they love doing that.

they must think everyone is as stupid as trump's minions are
Classic projection.

funny given the donald is on trial for fraud and chris christie his tag-along should have been indicted for bridge gate

oh well...

you can return to your hysteria now. i'm pretty sure no one cares what bernie's former staffer thinks given that the FBI and the rabid right in congress all poured over the emails.
Your spewamatic brain was triggered by bad Democrat press and launched into rightwing hate instead of addressing the subject matter.

You probably don't even realize it, when the blood returns back to your brain after you've calmed down a bit, go read your post, you'll see what I mean.
I re read her post and I don't see it.

Trumps been in court so many times it's clear you want AL Capone in the white house.

There's a reason Christie didn't get the nomination and it's not because he was nice to Obama. If that were true you wouldn't be voting for trump because he loved the Clinton's before he didn't.

He didn't because he's corrupt. And trump hired him to do all the work.

oh well...

I re read her post and I don't see it.

Trumps been in court so many times it's clear you want AL Capone in the white house.

There's a reason Christie didn't get the nomination and it's not because he was nice to Obama. If that were true you wouldn't be voting for trump because he loved the Clinton's before he didn't.

He didn't because he's corrupt. And trump hired him to do all the work.

trump's also the one who paid off a prosecutor to drop an investigation of his fraudulent activities and then had her speak at his convention.

talk about corrupt....

he paid off the prosecutor in texas too. but that will only go so far

Forum List

Back