Bernie Sanders Campaign Chief Says Someone Must Be 'Accountable' for What DNC Emails Show

Weaver said the emails showed misconduct at the highest level of the staff within the party and that he believed there would be more emails leaked, which would "reinforce" that the party had "its fingers on the scale.

Didn't they know what sort of crook they were dealing with? hellooooooo......crooked Clinton is the name of the witch.

Sanders Camp Says Someone Must Be 'Accountable' for What DNC Emails Show

funny given the donald is on trial for fraud and chris christie his tag-along should have been indicted for bridge gate

oh well...

you can return to your hysteria now. i'm pretty sure no one cares what bernie's former staffer thinks given that the FBI and the rabid right in congress all poured over the emails.
Your spewamatic brain was triggered by bad Democrat press and launched into rightwing hate instead of addressing the subject matter.

You probably don't even realize it, when the blood returns back to your brain after you've calmed down a bit, go read your post, you'll see what I mean.
I re read her post and I don't see it.

Trumps been in court so many times it's clear you want AL Capone in the white house.

There's a reason Christie didn't get the nomination and it's not because he was nice to Obama. If that were true you wouldn't be voting for trump because he loved the Clinton's before he didn't.

He didn't because he's corrupt. And trump hired him to do all the work.

trump's also the one who paid off a prosecutor to drop an investigation of his fraudulent activities and then had her speak at his convention.

talk about corrupt....

he paid off the prosecutor in texas too. but that will only go so far
Source?

Weaver said the emails showed misconduct at the highest level of the staff within the party and that he believed there would be more emails leaked, which would "reinforce" that the party had "its fingers on the scale.

Didn't they know what sort of crook they were dealing with? hellooooooo......crooked Clinton is the name of the witch.

funny given the donald is on trial for fraud and chris christie his tag-along should have been indicted for bridge gate

oh well...

you can return to your hysteria now. i'm pretty sure no one cares what bernie's former staffer thinks given that the FBI and the rabid right in congress all poured over the emails.
Your spewamatic brain was triggered by bad Democrat press and launched into rightwing hate instead of addressing the subject matter.

You probably don't even realize it, when the blood returns back to your brain after you've calmed down a bit, go read your post, you'll see what I mean.

Trumps been in court so many times it's clear you want AL Capone in the white house.

There's a reason Christie didn't get the nomination and it's not because he was nice to Obama. If that were true you wouldn't be voting for trump because he loved the Clinton's before he didn't.

trump's also the one who paid off a prosecutor to drop an investigation of his fraudulent activities and then had her speak at his convention.

talk about corrupt....

Yup! Paid the Texas governor and attorney general to drop the case against trump u

Oh yea and trump also broke the law when he had someone from trump Corp plagiarize michelles 2008 speech for Melania. Corporations working with campaigns is illegal.

From what I've seen, there are quite a few progressives who are willing to admit they're pretty pissed off about this. Just stop by HuffPo and you'll see quite a bit of conversation about the story.

But I suspect they're still more likely to vote for Hillary than many Republicans are to vote for Trump.

Last edited:

oh well...

talk about corrupt....

Yup! Paid the Texas governor and attorney general to drop the case against trump u

Oh yea and trump also broke the law when he had someone from trump Corp plagiarize michelles 2008 speech for Melania. Corporations working with campaigns is illegal.
Source?

oh well...

talk about corrupt....

Source?
Facts:

Trump donated hundreds of thousands to the Texas governor/attorney's campaign.

Soon before or after case was dropped.

He wasn't charged YET but chances are they won't charge him because of affluenza.

Maybe we should have a $7 million investigation where in the end the FBI doesn't recommend charges but tells us its very suspecious

oh well...

talk about corrupt....

Source?
Google it.

Oh, and so much for the media being liberal if you haven't already heard this.

oh well...

talk about corrupt....

Source?

you should already know these things.

Trump donated to attorneys general who dropped Trump U. inquiries: report

oh well...

These aren't HIllary's emails. These are from the DNC.

who does that bitch thinks she is?
She is Hillary Rodham of the royal House Clinton.....and above the law written for us serfs.

Actually, you do look like a serf.

Getting personal?

and do you want to know what YOU look like?

stick to the topic is best....yes?

I look like a wolf standing on a cliff howling at the moon.
It's not a semen stain on a blue dress?

oh well...

talk about corrupt....

Source?

you should already know these things.

Trump donated to attorneys general who dropped Trump U. inquiries: report
Post some content you brain dead bitch. I don't do your homework. Let the bubbles in your head subside a bit and post the portion that best makes your case.

talk about corrupt....

Source?
Google it.

Oh, and so much for the media being liberal if you haven't already heard this.
Google It? No, I'll just laugh at your stupid ass for saying shit you can't back up.

oh well...

She didn't support her claims and neither did you. What you fail to see isn't my problem.

oh well...

talk about corrupt....

:link:

oh well...

talk about corrupt....

post 87.

get informed.

oh well...

talk about corrupt....

post 87.

get informed.
That's just a link, stupidly thrown out by you. You can't find the content that backs up your claims. Evasions aren't information.

edit: I just looked at it because you're too inept to know what content is, it's based on the assumption that since contributions were made the cases were dropped, even though they cite lack of evidence.

LOL. Another jellyhead fail.

oh well...

talk about corrupt....

post 87.

get informed.
Has anyone been charged?

You act as if these donations actually matter.

Get back to me when someone is prosecuted.

Fire the DNC people that deserve it and move on.

I doubt Trump will fire himself for trying to implicate Ted Cruz's family in the murder of a president.

Wow, the amount of deflection from regressive liberals here, they truly live in their echo chambers.

talk about corrupt....

post 87.

get informed.
Has anyone been charged?

You act as if these donations actually matter.

Get back to me when someone is prosecuted.

Or when Hillary is charged?

Forum List

Back