Bernie Sanders Campaign Chief Says Someone Must Be 'Accountable' for What DNC Emails Show

The emails were release Friday night as I read. Which would be typical of a release to avoid the MSM. So I am not sure what is up with the timing.

Never the less it will make absolutely no difference to the die hards. They want control and they want it now.

Weaver said the emails showed misconduct at the highest level of the staff within the party and that he believed there would be more emails leaked, which would "reinforce" that the party had "its fingers on the scale.

Didn't they know what sort of crook they were dealing with? hellooooooo......crooked Clinton is the name of the witch.

Sanders Camp Says Someone Must Be 'Accountable' for What DNC Emails Show

funny given the donald is on trial for fraud and chris christie his tag-along should have been indicted for bridge gate

oh well...

you can return to your hysteria now. i'm pretty sure no one cares what bernie's former staffer thinks given that the FBI and the rabid right in congress all poured over the emails.
"It ain't over till the fat lady sings"

Weaver said the emails showed misconduct at the highest level of the staff within the party and that he believed there would be more emails leaked, which would "reinforce" that the party had "its fingers on the scale.

Didn't they know what sort of crook they were dealing with? hellooooooo......crooked Clinton is the name of the witch.

Sanders Camp Says Someone Must Be 'Accountable' for What DNC Emails Show

funny given the donald is on trial for fraud and chris christie his tag-along should have been indicted for bridge gate

oh well...

you can return to your hysteria now. i'm pretty sure no one cares what bernie's former staffer thinks given that the FBI and the rabid right in congress all poured over the emails.
"It ain't over till the fat lady sings"

she sang.

no matter how much the loons rant.

time to get over it. worry more about the guy you support re-tweeting white supremacist anti-Semitic tweets.

DNC and Hillary Clinton talking about us latino's like we're pokemon or something lol. #dncleak #HillaryClinton

CoCGiF4UsAA-gkL.jpg

who does that bitch thinks she is?
She is Hillary Rodham of the royal House Clinton.....and above the law written for us serfs.

Actually, you do look like a serf.

Getting personal?

and do you want to know what YOU look like?

stick to the topic is best....yes?

I look like a wolf standing on a cliff howling at the moon.

You look like a squaw with worn out teeth from chewing hides.

Forum List

Back