Bernie Sanders Campaign Chief Says Someone Must Be 'Accountable' for What DNC Emails Show

Screen-Shot-2016-03-17-at-3.08.44-PM-1024x584.jpg

If I was a Bernie Sanders supporter I would be so upset ...so angry with Hillary Clinton ...she robbed him!

The Clinton witch robbed him! are Bernie followers going to take it lying down?

me thinks they are not!

who does that bitch thinks she is?
She is Hillary Rodham of the royal House Clinton.....and above the law written for us serfs.

Actually, you do look like a serf.

Getting personal?

and do you want to know what YOU look like?

stick to the topic is best....yes?

I look like a wolf standing on a cliff howling at the moon.

Your perception of how you see yourself and what you actually are? Well, they are two very different things. You fold like a cheap tent when you are presented with facts that you can't refute. You have no debating skills at all, your lack of knowledge concerning the issues and what we are facing is obvious to most of us that have critical thinking skills. You are the quintessential leftard poster...generic as hell and you can toss a stone in any direction in cyberville and hit someone as clueless as you are that posts the same lame bullshit.

This should have been a Sanders/ Trump election

But that snake criminal Clinton robbed Sanders of what belonged to him.

She is the worst of the worst.....she belongs in Hell.

This should have been a Sanders/ Trump election

But that snake criminal Clinton robbed Sanders of what belonged to him.

She is the worst of the worst.....she belongs in Hell.
This shows you how far these SLEAZY CORRUPTED CRIMINALS and their MEDIA WHORES are willing to go.. which means they are not above trying to steal this election.

We are truly living through a LAWLESS time in America and fucktards like Lakota and the other FASCIST sheep don't give the first fuck about integrity, truth.

Weaver said the emails showed misconduct at the highest level of the staff within the party and that he believed there would be more emails leaked, which would "reinforce" that the party had "its fingers on the scale.

Didn't they know what sort of crook they were dealing with? hellooooooo......crooked Clinton is the name of the witch.

Sanders Camp Says Someone Must Be 'Accountable' for What DNC Emails Show

The far left will never hold their own accountable, they will just promote them and give them lots of money..

Weaver said the emails showed misconduct at the highest level of the staff within the party and that he believed there would be more emails leaked, which would "reinforce" that the party had "its fingers on the scale.

Didn't they know what sort of crook they were dealing with? hellooooooo......crooked Clinton is the name of the witch.

Sanders Camp Says Someone Must Be 'Accountable' for What DNC Emails Show

Hillary Clinton as much as you can't stand her, had nothing to do with this from what I am reading. Of course party faithful's are going to be for the party faithful, and not someone who just changed his party status to run on their ticket. Did their private notes DAMAGE Bernie Sanders in any way? NOPE.

"The private notes, released by WikiLeaks, show Democratic National Committee [DNC] press secretary Mark Paustenbach telling communications director Luis Miranda about planting a story in the press that Sanders's "campaign was a mess."

"Specifically, [that DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz] had to call Bernie directly in order to get the campaign to do things because they'd either ignored or forgotten to something critical," Paustenbach wrote in one leaked email.

The emails seem to back Sanders' claim that the DNC and Wasserman Schultz had the long knives out for the Vermont senator's run and favored Hillary Clinton."
Leaked Emails Suggest Dem Conspiracy Against Sanders

It was Bernie Sanders decision and his alone to change his party status to run as a Democrat. When he did that, he also agreed to all DNC rules nationally and in each and every state, including those 714 Super Delegates. What did he do? He came out of the gate campaigning on a rigged election, which was certain to get the hair on DNC officials necks to rise. And when Sanders didn't drop out in a timely manner, and kept campaigning even though he had clearly already lost the race, I doubt he won any new friends in the Democrat party.

Regardless none of this stopped those ballots from coming in. Hillary Clinton soundly defeated Sanders by 3,775,437 popular votes. In comparison Barack Obama defeated Hillary Clinton in 2008 by a mere 41.622 popular votes.
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Democratic Popular Vote
2008 Democratic Popular Vote | RealClearPolitics

Sanders-2016-bid.png

Republicans would love nothing more than to get the DNC convention to look like theirs from last week. Full of contention, delegates walking out, etc. These wikileaks are coming from a source called the CONSERVATIVE TREE HOUSE--which is something you need to be careful of. I wouldn't pass judgement on anything that was coming from the opposite side of the isle right now. (you don't know if it's true or not.)

Last edited:
Fuck Jake Tapper, that lying ASSHOLE.. I demand he answer for his collusion and be IMMEDIATELY fired.. He's not a journalist.. He's a HACK bottom feeding slug.

all these emails...from Clinton....all this hatred towards Bernie Sanders and his followers......

I can not imagine Bernie's people voting for that scum Clinton.

She is a double crossing piece of work.

She will dissapear into the sunset.....FOREVER!! NO MORE CLINTONS!

I just came across one where Jake Tapper and the DNC call Black Republicans, "Apes running wild."

Forum List

Back