DNC Emails Will Be The BIGGEST Scandal In A Generation

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
The RESULTS are already being felt....
Twitter ^ | 7/23/2016 | Gabriel Debenedetti
DNC vice chair Dumbo Brazile met with Team Sanders in Philly to apologize for #DNCleaks situation, careof WikiLeaks @DanielStrauss4 reports.

BUT the REST of the story is just unfolding!

investmentwatchblog.com ^ | July 23, 2016 | IWB

The news about the DNC emails just gets better and better. A few things we are seeing so far:
1) Ted Cruz asked the DNC for $ to help fund his delegate fight in Cleveland.
2) Jake Tapper of CNN colluded with the DNC. They gave him questions to ask his interview guests.
3) Chuck Todd of NBC was also colluding with the DNC and put pressure on others at the network to go easy on Democrats at the DNC’s request.
4) The New York Times co hosted parties with the DNC. This is against the law by the way.
5) Hillary Clinton setup a slush fund through the DNC to launder donor money.
6) The DNC actively colluded with the media to work against Bernie Sanders.

Like I said this scandal touches all aspects of the media and the Democratic Party. Don’t look for the MSM to report on it much since they are heavily implicated. Don’t look for it to trend on Twitter because Twitter is also trying to hide this story. But it’s everywhere on Twitter now. And all 20k emails can be looked at on Wikileaks. The election is going to Donald Trump because of this. It’s too big now for anyone to hide.

Screen-Shot-2016-03-17-at-3.08.44-PM-1024x584.jpg

I agree.. I've been going over them all night long. The collusion with the corrupt media is disgusting at best perhaps even criminal when they agree to plant and make up stories for a political party. We always knew the LEFTIST media were LIARS, all of them and now we have proof.

No the far left will ignore this like they do all scandals that come their way..

They will blame someone else as always!
This isn't the same political atmosphere as it was 4 yrs ago. We have a champion who will prosecute that BITCH and her fucking corrupt party. COUNT ON IT.

WHO the fuck didn't think DWS was doing this? The republicans want to abolish the goddamn national parks, defund education and fire millions of workers from all around this country. No, we must all vote for clinton as she may stink but she is the only choice.

WHO the fuck didn't think DWS was doing this? The republicans want to abolish the goddamn national parks, defund education and fire millions of workers from all around this country. No, we must all vote for clinton as she may stink but she is the only choice.
Again, STFU or speak ONLY for yourself. No one but corrupt fucking dumbasses will vote for that BITCH who is responsible for the deaths of Americans. NO ONE IS EVER LEFT BEHIND.. NOT EVER.. But we understand you sleazebag liberals have no fucking honor so you're dismissed from voting for FREEDOM.

• Banned
Is it ME...OR does anyone else find THIS the most interesting piece of INFORMATION???...LYING TED at his FINEST?

The only party causing firings is the Democrats. They're killing jobs in coal with their war on the coal industry, and they're taxing businesses per employee. Hillary is more of the same.

Is it ME...OR does anyone else find THIS the most interesting piece of INFORMATION???...LYING TED at his FINEST?

I feel sick, suddenly...

I feel sick, suddenly...
I tried to tell you...the TRUTH has to be STOLEN from the DemoRATS in order to get to the bottom of an issue!

DNC vice chair Dumbo Brazile met with Team Sanders in Philly to apologize for #DNCleaks situation, careof WikiLeaks @DanielStrauss4 reports.

The news about the DNC emails just gets better and better. A few things we are seeing so far:
2) Jake Tapper of CNN colluded with the DNC. They gave him questions to ask his interview guests.
3) Chuck Todd of NBC was also colluding with the DNC and put pressure on others at the network to go easy on Democrats at the DNC’s request.
4) The New York Times co hosted parties with the DNC. This is against the law by the way.

Like I said this scandal touches all aspects of the media and the Democratic Party. Don’t look for the MSM to report on it much since they are heavily implicated. Don’t look for it to trend on Twitter because Twitter is also trying to hide this story. But it’s everywhere on Twitter now. And all 20k emails can be looked at on Wikileaks. The election is going to Donald Trump because of this. It’s too big now for anyone to hide.

Sweet Baby Jesus--You might want to click on this investment site again. They've already crossed out that Ted Cruz asked the DNC for donations--as if that ever happened-anyway-LOL But they say they're checking on it now. The DNC would have never given Ted Cruz a dime, so he would have never asked for it. That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard.
DNC Emails Will Be The BIGGEST Scandal In A Generation « InvestmentWatch

See PEOPLE--anyone can make up a site and put A LOT of Bullshit on it, and we have a couple of people like this opt on U.S. Message board that are experts at finding this shit.

Last night this same opt (Vigilante) put up a wiki leak post, that stated that he had emails from the DNC that proved the DNC was working against Bernie Sanders. If you would have clicked on his source, you would have found that the information was coming from a site called the CONSERVATIVE TREE HOUSE--LOL

DON'T BELIEVE ANY OF IT, especially what this opt (Vigilante) posts. He has a very long history of creating new threads full of bullshit, always linked to god knows whereever sites.

GoofyBullshit.gif

Last edited:

No one gives a shit.

You've been crying "Wolf" for too long. NaziCons have lost all credibility regarding Hillary. No one cares!

The-Boy-Who-Cried-Wolf.png

mzl.hynnngrg.320x480-75.jpg

NaziCons have cried "wolf" so many times against the Clintons that when a real "wolf" shows up - most sane people don't give a shit. I don't give a shit. NaziCons owe the Clintons many "get out of jail free" cards.

Sweet Baby Jesus--You might want to click on this investment site again. They've already crossed out that Ted Cruz asked the DNC for donations--as if that ever happened--LOL But they say they're checking on it now. The DNC would have never given Ted Cruz a dime, so he would have never asked for it. That's the dumbest shit I have ever heard.
DNC Emails Will Be The BIGGEST Scandal In A Generation « InvestmentWatch

See PEOPLE--anyone can make up a site and put A LOT of Bullshit on it, and we have a couple of people like this opt on U.S. Message board that are experts at finding this shit.

Last night this same opt (Vigilante) put up a wiki leak post, that stated that he had emails from the DNC that proved the DNC was working against Bernie Sanders. If you would have clicked on his source, you would have found that the information was coming from a site called the CONSERVATIVE TREE HOUSE--LOL

DON'T BELIEVE ANY OF IT, especially what this opt (Vigilante) posts.

GoofyBullshit.gif

I imagine that THIS is bullshit also, direct from WikiLeaks?....Your a FRAUD and a sad little piece of shit!

CoA_m_TUAAAPlkv.jpg

• The Hillary email scandal keeps getting uglier: 3 key aides got messages clearly marked
    Bizpac Review ^ | 7/23/2016 | Carmine Sabia
    (Full title): The Hillary email scandal keeps getting uglier: 3 key aides got messages clearly marked ‘Top Secret’ Emails marked “top secret” were sent from Hillary Clinton’s private server to the email addresses of three of her top aides. They included 22 such emails in seven email chains sent to Jacob Sullivan, Cheryl Mills, and William Burns, according to State Department documents obtained by Vice News on Friday. The 22 emails were originally held back from emails received by Vice News in response to a 2015 Freedom of Information Act request it made because releasing them to the public would...
Number of tweets on Melania's #SpeechGate vs. number of tweets on #DNCLeak

The media does NOT want to report on it!

CoD9Q2DVUAATDl0.jpg

No one gives a shit.

You've been crying "Wolf" for too long. NaziCons have lost all credibility regarding Hillary. No one cares!

The-Boy-Who-Cried-Wolf.png

mzl.hynnngrg.320x480-75.jpg

NaziCons have cried "wolf" so many times against the Clintons that when a real "wolf" shows up - most sane people don't give a shit. I don't give a shit. NaziCons owe the Clintons many "get out of jail free" cards.
Hillary Clinton has been proven to be a criminal, and the Democrats already don't care. They love criminals.

One of the sickest emails of the bunch Ive come across so far:- It doesn't show it.. but does show just how pissed off Bernie Supporters are.. In the one I will get, THE DNC and Jake Tapper refer to black Republicans as APES, running wild, etc.. it's so over the top laced with RACIST shit, it's disgusting.
#DNCLeaks | Facebook

Forum List

Back