Berkeley's students are an embarrassment to progressivism

Berkeley has a student population of 40,000. What percentage of them engaged in illegal protest related activities?

1%? Half a percent? A tenth of a percent?

How many got arrested?

One person it was a stand down order

Progressives refuse to tolerate anyone that disagrees with them… Fact

The sad thing is most of them don't even realize how fascist they have become.
I'm not quite sure. Look at how they respond - "too bad". Not a reasonable explanation of their behaviors, or even an admission that they really don't support freedom of expression.

That makes me suspect they know what they're doing is wrong, at least at some level.

Methinks you give most of them too much credit.

The leaders realize what they are doing. The lemmings? Nope.
Methinks Universities don't have to host people who their community doesn't want to see. Coulter has plenty of other more appropriate forums, no one is silencing her. When will the faux tears from faux constitutionalists stop?

You do know they invited her?

It was a debate class..

Could you tell us what the course is? Who the professor is?

A debate class..

Now you think she would go there out of the blue on her dime?

I'm not quite sure. Look at how they respond - "too bad". Not a reasonable explanation of their behaviors, or even an admission that they really don't support freedom of expression.

That makes me suspect they know what they're doing is wrong, at least at some level.

Methinks Universities don't have to host people who their community doesn't want to see. Coulter has plenty of other more appropriate forums, no one is silencing her. When will the faux tears from faux constitutionalists stop?

It was a debate class..

She was originally invited to speak by the Berkley College Republicans Group.

They only care about that fact when they're the minority.

Otherwise, do as they say, or you'll pay the price.

If you don't want to see her, don't go.

Kinda like "if you don't want abortions, don't have one".

Does that make any sense to you, on any level?
She has no educational value she's a race baiting entertainer. Want to see her? Go elsewhere.

It was a debate class..

A debate class..

Now you think she would go there out of the blue on her dime?

You really are retarded.

Jandhyala says the majority of Coulter's speaking fee, $17,000, was being paid by YAF, with $3,000 being paid by BridgeUSA.

UC Berkeley Changes Course And Offers To Host Ann Coulter Speech

Now apologize, please.

She has no educational value she's a race baiting entertainer. Want to see her? Go elsewhere.
You don't like her or what she says, and you want to shut her down.

Now, tell us how you support freedom of speech and expression.

Go ahead.

It was a debate class..

And being paid $20,000.

A different view/opinion is absolutely unacceptable to the progressive... fact

Go ahead.

Let's remind everyone what Mac really thinks of peaceful protest and freedom of speech:

The PC Police should apologize....

It was a debate class..

And being paid $20,000.

Yeah and?

Progressives are intolerant of different viewpoints and opinions, thanks for proving my point.

Go ahead.

Let's remind everyone what Mac really thinks of peaceful protest and freedom of speech:

The PC Police should apologize....
You're cowards.

Forum List

Back