Berkeley's students are an embarrassment to progressivism

Black bloc - Wikipedia
Black bloc - Wikipedia
A black bloc is a name given to groups of protesters who wear black clothing, scarves, sunglasses, ski masks, motorcycle helmets with padding, or other ...
1999 Seattle WTO protests · ‎Autonomism · ‎Red bloc · ‎Green Mountain Anarchist ...
Inside the black bloc militant protest movement as it rises up against ...
www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-black-bloc-20170212-story.html
Feb 12, 2017 - So-called black bloc protesters, long a force in Oakland, bring their radical, violent tactics to the massive protest movement sparked by the ...
Inside the Black Bloc Protest Strategy That Shut Down Berkeley
www.newsweek.com/.../berkeley-protest-milo-yiannopoulos-black-bloc-556264.html
Feb 14, 2017 - It was the first black bloc for Neil Lawrence, a third-year undergraduate student at the University of California, Berkeley. He had demonstrated ...
'Black bloc' protests return for Trump era, leaving flames, broken ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../black-bloc-protests-return-for-trump-era-leaving-fla...
Feb 2, 2017 - Black-clad, black-masked activists have been more visible than usual in recent months, but the “black bloc” protesting is nothing new.
While MSM Focuses on Insignificant Alt-Right, They Should Be All ...
https://townhall.com/.../while-msm-focuses-on-insignificant-altright-they-should-be-al...
3 days ago - Since the election, the Black Bloc has become a major disrupter in our country yet it is barely written or spoken about..04/25/2017 12:45:36PM ...
Unmasking The Black Bloc: Who They Are, What They Do, How They ...
www.occupy.com/.../unmasking-black-bloc-who-they-are-what-they-do-how-they-work
To begin to discuss black blocs, there must first be an understanding of what a black bloc is.

And of the estimated 150 that showed up in their little ninja consumes there was one arrest. The Berkley cops enabled these assholes.
They broke 3 windows and scorched a sidewalk. WAYYY Overblown in dupe world. The dupes think there are riots everywhere lol...

They burned up a 20+ year old Oak tree in the quad, too.
I'm against violence and destruction period. So are Dems.

Black bloc - Wikipedia
Black bloc - Wikipedia
A black bloc is a name given to groups of protesters who wear black clothing, scarves, sunglasses, ski masks, motorcycle helmets with padding, or other ...
1999 Seattle WTO protests · ‎Autonomism · ‎Red bloc · ‎Green Mountain Anarchist ...
Feb 12, 2017 - So-called black bloc protesters, long a force in Oakland, bring their radical, violent tactics to the massive protest movement sparked by the ...
Feb 14, 2017 - It was the first black bloc for Neil Lawrence, a third-year undergraduate student at the University of California, Berkeley. He had demonstrated ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../black-bloc-protests-return-for-trump-era-leaving-fla...
Feb 2, 2017 - Black-clad, black-masked activists have been more visible than usual in recent months, but the “black bloc” protesting is nothing new.
https://townhall.com/.../while-msm-focuses-on-insignificant-altright-they-should-be-al...
3 days ago - Since the election, the Black Bloc has become a major disrupter in our country yet it is barely written or spoken about..04/25/2017 12:45:36PM ...
To begin to discuss black blocs, there must first be an understanding of what a black bloc is.

And of the estimated 150 that showed up in their little ninja consumes there was one arrest. The Berkley cops enabled these assholes.
They broke 3 windows and scorched a sidewalk. WAYYY Overblown in dupe world. The dupes think there are riots everywhere lol...

You forgot burning a vehicle and tearing down police barricades. Why were these masked adults not arrested before they ever got close to the event?
BPD: Few injuries, extensive property damage, but no ... - Berkeleyside
www.berkeleyside.com/.../berkeley-police-injuries-extensive-property-damage-no-arr...
Feb 2, 2017 - Property damage in downtown Berkeley after the Milo event was canceled. .... Early estimates of damage at UC Berkeley are at approximately ..... turn what was a non-violent protest into a violent riot, discredit the protestors, then disappear. .... because the police never seem to arrest the actualvandals.

I heard one was arrested. But the only explanation I see is the police were told to stand down, what happened to "To Serve and Protect"?

You forgot burning a vehicle and tearing down police barricades. Why were these masked adults not arrested before they ever got close to the event?
Beats me.

Can you say the Berkley mayor is a member of the AntiFA?
No. Too easy on them, but I'm more bothered by the RW media that has so many believing that Dems are rioting all over the place. I'm just bothered by RW media lol. So much misinformation.

Wrong answer, he is. And I guess you could say dems aren't rioting all over the place if you forget about Seattle, DC, Ferguson, Brooklyn, Baltimore, Berkley...................

All very accurate except the Antifa pussies aren't Lefty wanna bees. They are Lefty extremists.
so what?

OP did not address ANTIFA at all, just made a comment about the students

I find it refreshing to see comments from left leaning people that call out bullshit when they see it

I try to do the same thing when I see it on the right

Did not talk about it here, but I have been very vocal about the Bentley situation in AL (if we, as conservatives are going to harp about "morals & ethics", we have to be vigilant in weeding out bad apples in our own barrel) - Bentley is finally gone, but it took way to long

was pleased with Bernie & Meyer for their comments as well. I can disagree with someone on their political outlook; yet still recognize integrity

kudos to OP

Beats me.

No. Too easy on them, but I'm more bothered by the RW media that has so many believing that Dems are rioting all over the place. I'm just bothered by RW media lol. So much misinformation.

Wrong answer, he is. And I guess you could say dems aren't rioting all over the place if you forget about Seattle, DC, Ferguson, Brooklyn, Baltimore, Berkley...................
Anarchists and gangstas hiding behind Dems and blacks.

The rightwing is right when they say those Berkeley student protestors are snowflakes. It's amazing to me how college students rarely have any self-awareness to how hypocritical and nauseating they come across a lot of the time. I do stress, however, that these college students don't represent the leftwing - they are just wannabe lefties.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- "The Friends of Voltaire"

I see the new far left religious mantra is being spewed..

They do represent the left wing, they are racists/fascist, just like Obama. You know the half white dude you vote for twice?

Silly far left drone!

There is no reason for the right to be so anti-science, infrastructure and education....If you weren't I'd probably vote republican.

being for late term abortions & denying that a third trimester fetus is not human is "anti-science" (I would argue that denying that any fetus is not a human life is "anti-science) - not wanting to put American companies at a competitive disadvantage because of climate change concerns is not "anti-science" - we know that the climate changes, we also know that scientists were concerned with "global cooling" in the 1970's

furthermore, we know that there was an ice age in antiquity - caused by what, dinosaur farts? what is not "settled science" is the assumption that human activity is causing the climate to change - we all want clean air & water, you do realize that the EPA was created by a Republican president - right?

we have a New York Republican as president now who is pushing for infrastructure spending, I hope you knew that already & I believe that you do

education? should be a local and state matter, as should EVERYTHING else that is not spelled out in the Constitution as a federal responsibility

from what I have seen, you are more "far left" than "centrist" or even "center left"

so, I don't believe you when you say you'd vote republican...

Beats me.

I don't think the guy in Ferguson who yelled "burn the MF down" was an anarchist. Never could figure out why he wasn't prosecuted.

Black bloc - Wikipedia
Black bloc - Wikipedia

They burned up a 20+ year old Oak tree in the quad, too.
I'm against violence and destruction period. So are Dems.

Says the far left drone that supported the illegal wars of Obama/Clinton!

Beats me.

No you had the Thug in chief for 8 years that sent a criminal to stir all these things up! No justice no peace..

You were asleep for the last 6 years!

Silly far left drone!

Beats me.

I don't think the guy in Ferguson who yelled "burn the MF down" was an anarchist. Never could figure out why he wasn't prosecuted.

Nor was there a hands up don't shoot moment! Yet many of the far left religion believe there was..

Obama did send in a criminal to shout No Justice, No Peace..

Beats me.

gangsta

The rightwing is right when they say those Berkeley student protestors are snowflakes. It's amazing to me how college students rarely have any self-awareness to how hypocritical and nauseating they come across a lot of the time. I do stress, however, that these college students don't represent the leftwing - they are just wannabe lefties.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- "The Friends of Voltaire"

College snowflakes are the essence of the modern left:

Fascist
Anti democratic
Anti liberal
Insulated from reality
Brainwashed.

Nor was there a hands up don't shoot moment! Yet many of the far left religion believe there was..

Obama did send in a criminal to shout No Justice, No Peace..
Not really.

??

These ain't liberals we're talking about here, they're left-wing fascist extremist lemming soldier-bots.

If you've been paying any attention to what's been going on lately, they're programmed like the Stepford Wives.
Christ. They're just stupid, naive college kids. That's it.

They brainwashed drones doing the bidding of their commie professors. In fact, some of them are commie professors.

There is no reason for the right to be so anti-science, infrastructure and education....If you weren't I'd probably vote republican.
As usual, you have it backwards. The anti-science folks are primarily on the left. They push absurd things like man-made climate change, transgenderism, and murdering the unborn and harvesting their organs.

Mattieboy, did you see your God-In-The-Flesh fat Albert Gore wants the world to pay him $15 TRILLION?
2017-01-18T184339Z_1_LYNXMPED0H1K5_RTROPTP_4_DAVOS-MEETING-e1490363187566.jpg

Al Gore’s New Group Demands $15 Trillion To Fight Global Warming

WTF is progressivism! Was Hitler a progressive? :p Probably the most relevant analogy would be jewish bolshevicks being "progressive." "Progressive" essentially means anti-White.

As usual, you have it backwards. The anti-science folks are primarily on the left. They push absurd things like man-made climate change, transgenderism, and murdering the unborn and harvesting their organs.

Mattieboy, did you see your God-In-The-Flesh fat Albert Gore wants the world to pay him $15 TRILLION?
2017-01-18T184339Z_1_LYNXMPED0H1K5_RTROPTP_4_DAVOS-MEETING-e1490363187566.jpg

Al Gore’s New Group Demands $15 Trillion To Fight Global Warming
Why are you lying about that?
The Right constantly denies scientific data, like climate change, evolution and more.

Forum List

Back