Berkeley's students are an embarrassment to progressivism

I'm not quite sure. Look at how they respond - "too bad". Not a reasonable explanation of their behaviors, or even an admission that they really don't support freedom of expression.

That makes me suspect they know what they're doing is wrong, at least at some level.

Methinks you give most of them too much credit.

The leaders realize what they are doing. The lemmings? Nope.
Methinks Universities don't have to host people who their community doesn't want to see. Coulter has plenty of other more appropriate forums, no one is silencing her. When will the faux tears from faux constitutionalists stop?
If you don't want to see her, don't go.

Kinda like "if you don't want abortions, don't have one".

Does that make any sense to you, on any level?
She has no educational value she's a race baiting entertainer. Want to see her? Go elsewhere.
Progressives are intolerant of different viewpoints and opinions, thanks for proving my point.
Policy records show the opposite but don't let that ruin your narrative.

Methinks Universities don't have to host people who their community doesn't want to see. Coulter has plenty of other more appropriate forums, no one is silencing her. When will the faux tears from faux constitutionalists stop?

She has no educational value she's a race baiting entertainer. Want to see her? Go elsewhere.
You don't like her or what she says, and you want to shut her down.

Now, tell us how you support freedom of speech and expression.

Go ahead.

Let's remind everyone what Mac really thinks of peaceful protest and freedom of speech:

The PC Police should apologize....
You're cowards.

You're an intellectually defective namecaller.

Go ahead.

Let's remind everyone what Mac really thinks of peaceful protest and freedom of speech:

Yes, everyone please read that thread.

You do know they invited her?

It was a debate class..

Could you tell us what the course is? Who the professor is?
She was originally invited to speak by the Berkley College Republicans Group.

And being paid $20,000.

Good to know how you can research..

So you admit she was

Invited

Go ahead.

You're cowards.

You're cowards.

And, as Bernie Sanders says:

23_zpskzgvznaa.gif~original

Go ahead.

You're cowards.

You're against free debate

Noticed..

Yes, everyone please read that thread..
Sheesh....Look at that absolutely SHAMELESS self promotion going on here ..... :eek:
He's trying desperately to deflect and make this about me. He tried the same thing while trolling a freedom of expression thread of mine.

Which, by the way, he trolled like crazy without answering the poll of the thread.

He's a coward.

You do know they invited her?

It was a debate class..

Could you tell us what the course is? Who the professor is?
She was originally invited to speak by the Berkley College Republicans Group.

And being paid $20,000.

Good to know how you can research..

So you admit she was

Invited

I admit that you LIED in multiple ways.

She was not invited by a class to participate in debate YOUR LIE

She was not doing it for free. YOUR LIE

Now apologize. Distinguish yourself from the rest of the RWnut liars around here.

Sheesh....Look at that absolutely SHAMELESS self promotion going on here ..... :eek:
He's trying desperately to deflect and make this about me. He tried the same thing while trolling a freedom of expression thread of mine.

Which, by the way, he trolled like crazy without answering the poll of the thread.

He's a coward.

Yes read the thread. Especially note where Mr. Tolerant Macnugget blames me and other posters HERE for those two cops being killed.

Oh, btw, this is relevant because of the dishonesty of the face Mac tries to wear around here.

Go ahead.

You're cowards.

You're against free debate

Noticed..

It was not debate and it was not free.

It is Ann Coulter charging $20,000 to put on a performance for the entertainment of the RWnuts at Berkeley.

He's a coward.

Yes read the thread. Especially note where Mr. Tolerant Macnugget blames me and other posters HERE for those two cops being killed.

Oh, btw, this is relevant because of the dishonesty of the face Mac tries to wear around here.

Macs the normal one and tries to play fair

He's a coward.

Macs the normal one and tries to play fair

Go read that thread or have someone read it to you.

And before you fall too deeply in love, Mac also hates your extreme RW views. He just hides that most of the time because he'd rather be darling of the RWnuts around here.

LOL, Look on the bright side Mac, at least it's a change of pace from the usual straw man arguments the moron posts all the time.:D

Forum List

Back