Berkeley leads the way

Yep Berkeley always leads the way.

In complete utter insanity. Berkeley for deades has been ground zero for liberal crazies and anti-Americanism.

It's understandable why Reagan sent the state police to Berkeley and told the police use whatever force they felt was needed to quell the street protests.
Not only is their no leader with the balls today to do that, but leaders today would more likely instruct the police to help the protesters break shit.

That is not America. That is radical leftist extremism.

But you were in favor of refusing to made wedding cakes to gay couples.

You RWNJs can't have it both ways.
Your little quip is completely unrelated to my comment, you fag.

This freedom thing is always difficult for repressive authoritarians.

Of course extremism could also be forcing the bakers to bake the cake...against their religious beliefs, no?

Yes, because freedom equates to letting any Tom, Dick, or Heredia walk across our border en masse an usurp our resources.

You fucking retard! You need remedial civics and history!

You know nothing about America!

You are free to protest all you want and no one will stop you.

Now what is funny is San Diego already has a wall with a cartel tunnel system to match it and all of a sudden Berkley and those like you oppose Trump wish for a wall.

I am against the wall idea because it is a waste of money and cartels will tunnel under it, but let be factual and understand there are already walls in San Diego and El Paso, so Trump is not offering anything new here...

Last edited:
Last night I posted about the land, owned by American citizens, that drumpf plans to take in order to build his idiotic wall. One of the examples I posted was of a family who had owned the land for several generations. Several of you said you were in favor of that and one of you (TooTall ) said that a 'real American would donate the land'.

Remembering that drumpf said that one of the things he wanted to change in the US Constitution, along with an end to the First Amendment, is that he wants to make it easier for him to steal take land, that is owned by Americans.

(Remember the woman who refused to sell her land to him? He surely wants to make sure that never happens again.)

Now this thread seems to be saying American businesses should not have the right to refuse to help drumpf and the rest of the brainless racists build this wall.

Questions for RWNJ Pootarians -

What is the difference between the two issues? Why should some businesses have the right to refuse but others should not?

You wanted and voted for a dictator. How far do you want that dictator to be able to go?

Do you really believe its only the rights of liberals/Dems he will destroy?

/---- But apparently you do want it both ways. Bakers have to make fruit loop wedding cakes but Libtard cities can boycott companies that build walls.

/---- But apparently you do want it both ways. Bakers have to make fruit loop wedding cakes but Libtard cities can boycott companies that build walls.
Thanks, dude. I could not bring myself to reply to that fucking idiot, Luddite.

Last night I posted about the land, owned by American citizens, that drumpf plans to take in order to build his idiotic wall. One of the examples I posted was of a family who had owned the land for several generations. Several of you said you were in favor of that and one of you (TooTall ) said that a 'real American would donate the land'.

Remembering that drumpf said that one of the things he wanted to change in the US Constitution, along with an end to the First Amendment, is that he wants to make it easier for him to steal take land, that is owned by Americans.

(Remember the woman who refused to sell her land to him? He surely wants to make sure that never happens again.)

Now this thread seems to be saying American businesses should not have the right to refuse to help drumpf and the rest of the brainless racists build this wall.

What is the difference between the two issues? Why should some businesses have the right to refuse but others should not?

You wanted and voted for a dictator. How far do you want that dictator to be able to go?

Answer to number one:

"The power to take private property for public use by a state, municipality, or private person or corporation authorized toexercise functions of public character, following the payment of just compensation to the owner of that property.

Federal, state, and local governments may take private property through their power of eminent domain or may regulate it byexercising their Police Power. The Fifth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution requires the government to provide justcompensation to the owner of the private property to be taken. A variety of property rights are subject to eminent domain,such as air, water, and land rights. The government takes private property through condemnation proceedings. Throughoutthese proceedings, the property owner has the right of due process."

The next two question are too ridiculous to deserve an answer.

Yes I do remember the woman who refused to sell to Trump. He withdrew the million dollar offer. The market collapsed soon after and she sold for a couple of hundred thousand.

Forum List

Back