Berkeley leads the way

/---- Empty threat since Berkeley doesn't need any walls built. BTW I'm boycotting any designer who sold Hillary a paints suit and Bill Clinton a cigar. AND I MEAN IT.

The rest of the nation really, REALLY wants to build a wall around Berkeley.

The land for the wall doesn't have to be taken. Just create an easement. The ranchers that live along the border live in a state of seige. Their fences are destroyed, waterlines are cut, animals and pets slaughtered. They want the invasion to stop more than anyone else.

That is not America. That is radical leftist extremism.

But you were in favor of refusing to made wedding cakes to gay couples.

You RWNJs can't have it both ways.
/---- But apparently you do want it both ways. Bakers have to make fruit loop wedding cakes but Libtard cities can boycott companies that build walls.
Thanks, dude. I could not bring myself to reply to that fucking idiot, Luddite.

Rob37
Cellblock2429

Cool. Now you can both post a direct link where I said that.

Thanks.

Last night I posted about the land, owned by American citizens, that drumpf plans to take in order to build his idiotic wall. One of the examples I posted was of a family who had owned the land for several generations. Several of you said you were in favor of that and one of you (TooTall ) said that a 'real American would donate the land'.

Remembering that drumpf said that one of the things he wanted to change in the US Constitution, along with an end to the First Amendment, is that he wants to make it easier for him to steal take land, that is owned by Americans.

(Remember the woman who refused to sell her land to him? He surely wants to make sure that never happens again.)

Now this thread seems to be saying American businesses should not have the right to refuse to help drumpf and the rest of the brainless racists build this wall.

Questions for RWNJ Pootarians -

What is the difference between the two issues? Why should some businesses have the right to refuse but others should not?

You wanted and voted for a dictator. How far do you want that dictator to be able to go?

Do you really believe its only the rights of liberals/Dems he will destroy?

Answer to number one:

"The power to take private property for public use by a state, municipality, or private person or corporation authorized toexercise functions of public character, following the payment of just compensation to the owner of that property.

Federal, state, and local governments may take private property through their power of eminent domain or may regulate it byexercising their Police Power. The Fifth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution requires the government to provide justcompensation to the owner of the private property to be taken. A variety of property rights are subject to eminent domain,such as air, water, and land rights. The government takes private property through condemnation proceedings. Throughoutthese proceedings, the property owner has the right of due process."

The next two question are too ridiculous to deserve an answer.

Yep.

Now read what drumpf has said.

Last night I posted about the land, owned by American citizens, that drumpf plans to take in order to build his idiotic wall. One of the examples I posted was of a family who had owned the land for several generations. Several of you said you were in favor of that and one of you (TooTall ) said that a 'real American would donate the land'.

Remembering that drumpf said that one of the things he wanted to change in the US Constitution, along with an end to the First Amendment, is that he wants to make it easier for him to steal take land, that is owned by Americans.

(Remember the woman who refused to sell her land to him? He surely wants to make sure that never happens again.)

Now this thread seems to be saying American businesses should not have the right to refuse to help drumpf and the rest of the brainless racists build this wall.

Questions for RWNJ Pootarians -

What is the difference between the two issues? Why should some businesses have the right to refuse but others should not?

You wanted and voted for a dictator. How far do you want that dictator to be able to go?

Do you really believe its only the rights of liberals/Dems he will destroy?
Yes I do remember the woman who refused to sell to Trump. He withdrew the million dollar offer. The market collapsed soon after and she sold for a couple of hundred thousand.

Tipsycatlover Wrong, as usual.

The cheeto vandalized her home, dropped concrete on her home and no, he did not offer her $1million. As I remember, it was about a quarter million. The guy drumpf bought the project from had offered her a mil. drumpf tried to take the land through eminent domain and of course, lost. Again, as I remember, she sold for about twice what he wanted to pay.

That's why he wants to change the constitution.

She ended up in a nursing home while her daughter auctioned off the property for 500,000 and change.

Her big fight wasn't with Trump. It was with Bob Guiccione. He offered her a million dollars. Tough nuts. Hope that nursing home worked out for ya.

Vera Coking - Wikipedia

There is something satisfying in seeing what people do to themselves. Surely with a million dollars she could have afforded a nicer nursing home. So what really happened?

It was the daughter. As soon as mom was safely put away, she put the property up for sale with a five million dollar price tag. It seems that daughter was whispering in the ear of the plucky little widow. Only to find out no one wanted it..

Hehehe

Last edited:
She ended up in a nursing home while her daughter auctioned off the property for 500,000 and change.

Her big fight wasn't with Trump. It was with Bob Guiccione. He offered her a million dollars. Tough nuts. Hope that nursing home worked out for ya.

You didn't know any of that until I posted it. Just like drumpf - When you get caught in a lie, you just add more lies on top.

You need to stop pretending you're a doctor/lawyer when you can barely stay sober long enough to hold on to a dog washing job.

Or have you been fired again?

You didn't know any of that until I posted it. Just like drumpf - When you get caught in a lie, you just add more lies on top.

You need to stop pretending you're a doctor/lawyer when you can barely stay sober long enough to hold on to a dog washing job.

Prove that I was ever fired. Prove that I ever worked for anyone to be fired.

You are taking St. Paddy's day far too seriously with the meth enemas.

This is the example of the freedom that the piece of shit op is talking about.

Just an example of what the piles of shit on the left stand for.

Berkeley? Fuck all of those pieces of shit. Oh, and just who the fuck is Trump oppressing?

Ever get that recording of him using racist slurs?

Fuck you op.

You're the one who lies and has lied here and will lie again. You're the one who has said you are a doctor, a lawyer, a drunk, a dog washer and have been fired.

Stop lying. Stop pretending you know everything but can't admit it when you're caught ^^^ being wrong/dishonest.

Done with you now but feel free to add some more lies.

/---- How stupid. Is Berkley building walls now? What about companies who bid but didn't win? How would Berkley know. Just an empty jester. No wonder you like it.

One factor they might want to consider is that, while drumpf lies, cheats, steals and does not pay his bills, the US govt does.

And there's probably nothing the cheeto could do about that.

:laugh:

You're the one who lies and has lied here and will lie again. You're the one who has said you are a doctor, a lawyer, a drunk, a dog washer and have been fired.

Stop lying. Stop pretending you know everything but can't admit it when you're caught ^^^ being wrong/dishonest.

Done with you now but feel free to add some more lies.
You wouldn't mind proving anything would you?

That's why you're done. You got caught again.

Advice. Once you have expressed the meth enema, you are not supposed to then drink it. That is NOT medical advice, neither does it mean a waste of good meth if you don't.

Berkeley also lead the free speech campaign in the 60's when they were relevant.
acknowledge the students' right to free speech and academic freedom.

That was good. Now they are a tool of of progressives, communists, and Jew hating Islamists. Just like you, but you suck at it.

Free Speech Movement - Wikipedia

Berkeley also lead the free speech campaign in the 60's when they were relevant.

That was good. Now they are a tool of of progressives, communists, and Jew hating Islamists. Just like you, but you suck at it.

Fighting oppression is always relevant.

Fighting oppression is always relevant.
Securing borders is not oppression. Do you own a dictionary?

Forum List

Back