Beretta M9 Commercial

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
I rolled into my local pawn shop this morning and left with a unfired Beretta M9 Commercial. I really did not need it but for $450.00 I could not pass it up. It will make for good trade fodder by and by. ;)

9 001 (2).JPG

It came with it's box, extra mag, and paperwork. It had a Cabella's sticker on it so I figure someone must have paid full retail for it.

I rolled into my local pawn shop this morning and left with a unfired Beretta M9 Commercial. I really did not need it but for $450.00 I could not pass it up. It will make for good trade fodder by and by. ;)

View attachment 667880

It came with it's box, extra mag, and paperwork. It had a Cabella's sticker on it so I figure someone must have paid full retail for it.
I've got a couple of gallons of gas and two sheets of 3/4" plywood I'll trade for it........ :eusa_whistle:

View attachment 667880

Not necessarily, because they have a used gun library that their weapons expert inspect, classify, then price to move.

View attachment 667880

Yep, there used to be a guy on this site that used to pawn his goods here.

View attachment 667880

They only bring 500 to 600 in new condition out here. There was one at the gunshow for 600 with three mags that didn't sell. It will though, just takes time.

They only bring 500 to 600 in new condition out here. There was one at the gunshow for 600 with three mags that didn't sell. It will though, just takes time.
I believe $500.00 is a fair price for a lightly used example. They are only $650.00 retail.

Mags (.mil) are so cheap that it does not matter. Even good mags like Mec-Gar (who makes Beretta's mags) are cheap.

BTW....I looked around and it does not seem like the .mil has surplused-off any USGI M-9s yet.

Some were hoping that the CMP would get some but I really don't see it happening in the current political climate so the M9 Commercial will likely be as close as the public will ever come to a "real" M9.

Looks like some slides/barrels have made it to market.

I believe $500.00 is a fair price for a lightly used example. They are only $650.00 retail.

Mags (.mil) are so cheap that it does not matter. Even good mags like Mec-Gar (who makes Beretta's mags) are cheap.

BTW....I looked around and it does not seem like the .mil has surplused-off any USGI M-9s yet.

Some were hoping that the CMP would get some but I really don't see it happening in the current political climate so the M9 Commercial will likely be as close as the public will ever come to a "real" M9.

Looks like some slides/barrels have made it to market.

Yes, there were a bunch of slides at the Small Arms Review gun show in Phoenix last December.

Yes, there were a bunch of slides at the Small Arms Review gun show in Phoenix last December.
Were they new slides or surplus?

I've seen NIW barrels and slides but not surplus.

There are a couple M9 slides on eBay but if you look what states they are coming out of I bet they were .mil base "walked-offs"......Sort of like the USMC marked KAC rear sights.

I swear they must have a box of them at the exit gate at every USMC base so the Jarheads can sell them for beer money. ;)

NEW OEM Upper Assembly Beretta M9 Complete Slide 4.9" Barrel 9mm USA Decocker | eBay

Beretta M9 slide assembly number marked us 9mm 9x19 9 luger 92 92fs fs | eBay

Forum List

Back