MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
Profile photo for Nimrod Birsha
Nimrod Birsha
·
Follow
Lives in Israel (1990–present)Jun 18
As a Palestinian who's visited Israel, how did Israelis treat you?
main-qimg-e06148626b5adf4d8f7510bdf19192ad

Noor Dahari Muslim. Executive Director of Islamic Theology for Countering Terrorism and Muslims Against Antisemitism
I visited the Aksa Mosque and the Wailing Wall and prayed at both places. I was so ashamed to see that I had free access to all Jewish religious areas of the Western Wall to pray and not a single religious Jew ever bothered to stop me but Jews weren't even allowed to approach the Damascus Gate! (A Jew walked up and said "God bless you" as I was taking a video).
Where is the freedom of religion and expression? We Muslims have the right to go anywhere in Israel, but the Jews are not allowed to go even to certain areas of Jerusalem. This is the great example of Muslim apartheid in Jerusalem.

It's called Palestinian Mentality.
The Palestinians should recognize that they are a vanquished people. They have no history worth talking about and no future worth thinking about. They should overcome their delusions of grandeur, and either move elsewhere in the Arab world, or concentrate on becoming a docile source of cheap labor for their Jewish masters.

Profile photo for Nimrod Birsha
Nimrod Birsha
·
Follow
Lives in Israel (1990–present)Jun 18
As a Palestinian who's visited Israel, how did Israelis treat you?
main-qimg-e06148626b5adf4d8f7510bdf19192ad

Noor Dahari Muslim. Executive Director of Islamic Theology for Countering Terrorism and Muslims Against Antisemitism
I visited the Aksa Mosque and the Wailing Wall and prayed at both places. I was so ashamed to see that I had free access to all Jewish religious areas of the Western Wall to pray and not a single religious Jew ever bothered to stop me but Jews weren't even allowed to approach the Damascus Gate! (A Jew walked up and said "God bless you" as I was taking a video).
Where is the freedom of religion and expression? We Muslims have the right to go anywhere in Israel, but the Jews are not allowed to go even to certain areas of Jerusalem. This is the great example of Muslim apartheid in Jerusalem.
I say to hell with all of them.

Israel's apartheid "democracy"
Palestinians "all or nothing"

Build a fence around it, fill it with guns, bombs, etc and let them genocide one another.

Hopefully the world will learn the lesson.
Extremism leads only to death and destruction.

Israel's War of Independence in 1948, The War of 1956, the Six Day War of 1967, and the Yom Kipper War of 1973.

Whenever the Palestinians fight Israel on their own the Israelis crush them.
None of those were wars with Palestine.

I say to hell with all of them.

Israel's apartheid "democracy"
Palestinians "all or nothing"

Build a fence around it, fill it with guns, bombs, etc and let them genocide one another.

Hopefully the world will learn the lesson.
Extremism leads only to death and destruction.

I knew this thread would bring out the DemoKKKrat Jew-haters, and here you are.

Last edited:
Irrelevant, you have four Holocaust deniers representing you in Congress, and you don't have a problem with it.
I don't have 4 reps in Congress. Obviously your understanding of the system is faulty.

I know only your cherished hero Paul Gosar in Congress.
But the GOP has been running holocaust deniers for nearly 30 years since David Duke got his ass kicked.

Forum List

Back