Ben Carson, WH Bid Annoncement

Right now the chances of him ever being president are zero.

Obama had burned too many bridges.

What does he have to do with Obama?

Because all black people are the same didnt you know

That's what I figured mudwhistle was insinuating. I hate the throwing around the race card, but if you judge one black man on your perceived accomplishments of another you really ARE a racist. Do the same people look down on every white candidate for the many shitty white Presidents we have had?

Right now the chances of him ever being president are zero.

Obama had burned too many bridges.

What does he have to do with Obama?

Because all black people are the same didnt you know

That's what I figured mudwhistle was insinuating. I hate the throwing around the race card, but if you judge one black man on your perceived accomplishments of another you really ARE a racist. Do the same people look down on every white candidate for the many shitty white Presidents we have had?

Of course not!! That wouldnt be fair to do that

Very interesting man.
I can see why the left hates him.
Love him or hate him, we paid for his childhood, all the way through college. He's the Welfare King in this case.

And yet, he wants to end all welfare as well as Medicare and Medicaid.

He's not the only pub who used the system but doesn't want anyone else to benefit as they did.

10533103_10153506474036040_9205936736550722047_n_zpsc9bc580a.jpg
Lies

And you are just dumb enough to believe them

Public record.

And you're dishonest enough to pretend its not.

I watched it - and enjoyed it. IF (and that's a big if) he makes it through the primaries - he will get my vote. Odds of that happening? A million to one. Ben Carson is a gentleman. I truly do not believe that he belongs in this mess. I would LOVE to see him as president but it ain;t gonna happen. It will be nothing more than the lyrics to that old Who song:

"Meet the new boss - same as the old boss"

That's how far we have sunk in this country. It's a damned shame.

Oh the melodrama.

Read our history. Politics has always been a bloodthirsty game.

And Carson isn't a gentleman.

Watch how much support he gets from the GOP. Actions speak louder than words
If he proves to be a viable candidate with a message I agree with I will support him with my wallet.
But we all know the GOP funds will goto someone who won't rock the political boat. Which is no different than the DEM system.

He's never run a business. I thought that was a requirement?

And we'll see, but Ben is about to find out real fast that words are spent easily....Money isnt. And when these same people who are talking Ben up dont go into their wallets to back it.

He'll realize he was just a pawn in the grand scheme of things
Obama had absolutely no experience in the real world. You polish his knob daily.

Very interesting man.
I can see why the left hates him.
Love him or hate him, we paid for his childhood, all the way through college. He's the Welfare King in this case.

And yet, he wants to end all welfare as well as Medicare and Medicaid.

He's not the only pub who used the system but doesn't want anyone else to benefit as they did.

10533103_10153506474036040_9205936736550722047_n_zpsc9bc580a.jpg
Lies

And you are just dumb enough to believe them

What is a lie? Are you calling Ryan and Rubio liars?
Maybe you're in denial?

So Paul Ryan looks at his education made possible by Social Security and student loans and his work experience made possible by Congress, family connections, and Congress, and the lesson he draws is that the government isn't responsible for anything good?
Paul Ryan says you did build it. Well the government built Paul Ryan.

According to financial disclosures, http://pfds.opensecrets.org/N00030612_2010.pdf" target="_blank">Rubio lists his Sallie Mae loan as totaling between $100,000 and $250,000.
As Senate Debates Student Loans Rubio Still Paying Off College Loans Himself - ABC News[/QUOTE]

Carson is a trick pony for the teapers. They are using him to cover their hate and racism.

But, I do like Carson...he makes some solid points and has a grasp of true conservatism. It's just hard to take him seriously, realizing he can't win.

Yep, that's right.......last time they had Caine....the 999 guy, who melted once his two lives surfaced....:)
Interesting enough that his "two lives" surfaced as you say because the left had to destroy him.

How did the left "destroy" Cain?

EXACTLY who, on the left, forced him to screw everything that moved and who forced him to say the incredibly stupid things he said?
Maybe he was trying the Bill Clinton way of politics.

If he proves to be a viable candidate with a message I agree with I will support him with my wallet.
But we all know the GOP funds will goto someone who won't rock the political boat. Which is no different than the DEM system.

And we'll see, but Ben is about to find out real fast that words are spent easily....Money isnt. And when these same people who are talking Ben up dont go into their wallets to back it.

Obama had absolutely no experience in the real world. You polish his knob daily.

The epic butthurt response from a simple fact proves insightful

Carson is a trick pony for the teapers. They are using him to cover their hate and racism.

But, I do like Carson...he makes some solid points and has a grasp of true conservatism. It's just hard to take him seriously, realizing he can't win.

Yep, that's right.......last time they had Caine....the 999 guy, who melted once his two lives surfaced....:)
Interesting enough that his "two lives" surfaced as you say because the left had to destroy him.
If he hadn't been living those two lives there would be nothing to expose, correct?

Are you also blaming "the Left" for exposing Anthony Weiner's two lives? He was one of the biggest Liberals in all of Congress.

If so, doesn't that make "the Left" the real fair and balanced ones, willing to expose either side?

Proves after Obama, you have no right to talk about experience. You also lost all credibility. Thanks Obama! Oh, remember if you disagree with a black man, you are a racist. Liberal theology.

Proves after Obama, you have no right to talk about experience. You also lost all credibility. Thanks Obama! Oh, remember if you disagree with a black man, you are a racist. Liberal theology.

Ok, you seem confused. Republican required that a candidate run a business. Yet Carson hasnt.

Nothing has changed...they wont support Carson either

Yes, because inner-city Chicago is some fantasy land full of unicorns. And there is no competition at Harvard. And winning as Senator in Illinois is easy as pie.

You're a moron.

Both parties don't like him, because he wants their power taken away from them and given back to the people.
That is the very last thing the Dems or Repubs ever want.

Ok, you seem confused. Republican required that a candidate run a business. Yet Carson hasnt.

So far he is my pick.

So far he is my pick.

Sure he is! (Since words are free)

Forum List

Back