Saying "Black Lives Matter" makes people angry?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Rose Daraz Facebook

Cant post the video from Facebook but heres the link.

From the person involved:
Rose Daraz

This racist white guy was literally fighting us for saying black lives matter.

For some clarification: He came at us aggressively trying to start a physical fight because he hated the fact we said black lives matter. He came from the sidewalk ready to fight, his face looking disgusted. That makes him a racist. All lives do matter, but not all lives are under attack in this oppressive system of institutional racism. Black lives are under attack. Black lives matter.

Further clarification: saying All Lives Matter in response to Black Lives Matter is anti-Black in itself. You are trying to devalue/co-opt/dismiss, whatever the term is, the Black Struggle. This movement is specifically Black Lives Matter, it's disgusting people are actually trying to belittle it and use it for their own agenda.

11150640_983041505054457_7499237038513529716_n.jpg

Since black people kill as a daily practice it should be changed to black lies matter.

The number of whites killed by blacks exceeds the number of blacks killed by police, but just try marching through the hood chanting White Lives Matter....

And blacks kill more blacks than the police or whites do (combined).

Where's the outrage over that?

The number of whites killed by blacks exceeds the number of blacks killed by police, but just try marching through the hood chanting White Lives Matter....

Thats not what we're talking about. I am outraged at a lot of things but I dont throw it into every discussion. That would be silly...and a deflection

Thats not what we're talking about. I am outraged at a lot of things but I dont throw it into every discussion. That would be silly...and a deflection

It's not a deflection, it's a statement of fact.

All lives matter, but you have to address the primary cause of the problem.. Why treat a hang nail and ignore a cancer?

It's not a deflection, it's a statement of fact.

All lives matter, but you have to address the primary cause of the problem.. Why treat a hang nail and ignore a cancer?

Hummingbirds fly fast is also a fact...but this fact is a deflection from the topic.

Black lives don't matter. Neither do white, brown, tan, red, or yellow.

Life matters. All of it. Not the species, kind, type, or individual. Long as life continues every bit of it wins.

Black lives don't matter. Neither do white, brown, tan, red, or yellow.

Life matters. All of it. Not the species, kind, type, or individual. Long as life continues every bit of it wins.

See ya at the next Race for the cure. I expect you to be holding up a sign about the dangers of ignoring jock itch

Of course it's not what you want to talk about. You're an Assclown with an Agenda.

Saying it, while saying that white lives matter is racist makes people angry. Saying it while not really meaning it as we can't talk about the 25 times as many black on black murders every year also does.

You see, they're only doing this to blame whites for enforcing our laws at the same time as blacks kill twice as many whites every year. They have some nerve to do so because it simply isn't so! It is throwing salt into a wound.

Saying it, while saying that white lives matter is racist makes people angry. Saying it while not really meaning it as we can't talk about the 25 times as many black on black murders every year also does.

You see, they're only doing this to blame whites for enforcing our laws at the time time as blacks kill twice as many whites every year. They have some nerve.
Did you know that less than 0.01% of black people in this country have ever killed anyone?

Thug lives don't matter, regardless of race.
Amen to this. If doing whatever they want no matter who is hurt in the process is the only thing on their minds, they shouldn't expect their ride in life to be a smooth one.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

most of the blacks that were shot by cops were doing something stupid...I say most as some were in fact murdered and I hope they get justice. It isn't like I want innocent people to be murdered by bad cops as I simply don't.

Destroying businesses and blaming the entire white race for being angry about it isn't going to solve our problems. We're very right about these kinds of people being thugs as they have no value on live or property. What else to call them???

Last edited:
Saying black lives matter does make some people angry. The reason it does depends on the person. Mostly, it makes them angry because most people believe that all lives matter. Saying black lives matter can imply many things, for example: that other lives don't, that these black people are being killed because of racism and people know that that isn't true, or that the people saying it themselves are in fact racist.

In a very very few cases, it may make them mad because they hate black people.

You see, they're only doing this to blame whites for enforcing our laws at the time time as blacks kill twice as many whites every year. They have some nerve.
Did you know that less than 0.01% of black people in this country have ever killed anyone?

Even less then that of the white population have killed a black person, but whites are generalized nightly on cnn and msnbc as killers of blacks. Blacks go around burning and looting businesses out of the mindset that we're slaughtering blacks in far higher numbers then reality and not knowing the complete statistical reality as they do so. This also isn't fair.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back