Ben Carson quits his race for the White House

You don't know he was a brain surgeon, you fool. He just says that like obama claimed he was a law professor at harvard. Both of these frauds knew the media won't fact check them since they're black.
My God, are you really THAT fucking stupid?

HAHAHA. The board notes that all you have is namecalling. You libs never have any other answer to affirmative action since even you fools can see it is racist and indefensible.
Lol, you are almost as ignorant and full of shyte as Jake.

Carson was a celebrated neuro surgeon long before this election.

And I am not a liberal, either, Sherlock.

Carson is a good man and ran a good clean campaign
Which is why Kasich will be glad to pick up his voters in Ohio, the Rust belt in general, New England and the West...those voters ain't going to Rubio...and especially not to Cruz. On that you can be sure..

Nobody doubts he is a renowned brain surgeon. .

All thinking people have doubts. Carson ADMITTED in his books he was an AA baby. THINK

He dropped out, so who cares. All he is good for is an example of the right's poor judgement.
Yeah because nobody dropped out of the left's race. Dumb asshole.

Nobody dropped out on the left because they are both qualified candidates, and there is still an ongoing discussion about which would be best. Is it the left's fault that the dumber right wingers are being left behind?

With Ben Carson out of the debate, that should leave an extra two minutes for the other candidates to split up

It's a shame. He would have made a great president.

Maybe he should run for the senate

Nobody doubts he is a renowned brain surgeon. .

All thinking people have doubts. Carson ADMITTED in his books he was an AA baby. THINK

He dropped out, so who cares. All he is good for is an example of the right's poor judgement.
Yeah because nobody dropped out of the left's race. Dumb asshole.

<Insert image of Martin O'Malley "event" with the one guy who showed up here>

He did poorly in the debates because he's just plain stupid and voters saw it. He's a fraud and NOT the brilliant neurosurgeon he claims to be. He admits he got thru college thanks to affirmative action. Without AA he'd be washing cars.

Ben Carson tells supporters he sees no ‘path forward’ for presidential campaign

march 2 2016 Ben Carson, the retired neurosurgeon who briefly led the Republican presidential race before his campaign began an extended public implosion, told his supporters in a statement Wednesday afternoon that he does not see a “path forward” and will not attend Thursday’s debate in Detroit.

Carson, however, did not formally suspend his campaign. Instead, he said in the statement that has decided to make a speech about his political future on Friday at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Maryland, just outside of Washington.

“I do not see a political path forward in light of last evening’s Super Tuesday primary results,” the statement said. “However, this grassroots movement on behalf of ‘We the People’ will continue. Along with millions of patriots who have supported my campaign for President, I remain committed to Saving America for Future Generations.”

"Just plain stupid". And what - you think that your making minimum wage makes you a world renowned Neurosurgeon?

Carson will be the next Surgeon General of these United States and you? Still living in that double wide.

The theological implications are interesting. God keeps personally directing these various candidates to run, and then proceeds to pull the rug out from under them. "Whee! Got another one!".

In terms of the election, Carson's voters will split between Trump and Cruz, so Rubio is hurt by it.

Carson does have a speech to CPAC Friday, where he'll explain why people should still send him money.

The theological implications are interesting. God keeps personally directing these various candidates to run, and then proceeds to pull the rug out from under them. "Whee! Got another one!".

In terms of the election, Carson's voters will split between Trump and Cruz, so Rubio is hurt by it.

Carson does have a speech to CPAC Friday, where he'll explain why people should still send him money.

I guess God can be a dick sometimes.

God's purposes are not for your approval, dear. Many times we do things that God wants us to, not to achieve our purposes, but to achieve His.

You have no understanding of the full impact that Carsons race has had on everyone involved, so just because Carson did not win does not mean he did not accomplish something God wanted him to.

You libtards should really study some theology, or at least BETTER theology.

Well we agree on that much.

I think this might be the nudge that spirals Rubio out of the race. IF it happens by March 15, Cruz might manage to pull this one out. Hell even Lindsy Graham is saying he might vote for Cruz!

Its always about money or sex to you degenerates, isnt it?

God's purposes are not for your approval, dear. Many times we do things that God wants us to, not to achieve our purposes, but to achieve His.

You have no understanding of the full impact that Carsons race has had on everyone involved, so just because Carson did not win does not mean he did not accomplish something God wanted him to.

You libtards should really study some theology, or at least BETTER theology.

Well we agree on that much.

I think this might be the nudge that spirals Rubio out of the race. IF it happens by March 15, Cruz might manage to pull this one out. Hell even Lindsy Graham is saying he might vote for Cruz!

Its always about money or sex to you degenerates, isnt it?

Graham might back him but his state already voted

Carson has been a great publicist for rocket scientists.

He did poorly in the debates because he's just plain stupid and voters saw it. He's a fraud and NOT the brilliant neurosurgeon he claims to be. He admits he got thru college thanks to affirmative action. Without AA he'd be washing cars.

Ben Carson tells supporters he sees no ‘path forward’ for presidential campaign

march 2 2016 Ben Carson, the retired neurosurgeon who briefly led the Republican presidential race before his campaign began an extended public implosion, told his supporters in a statement Wednesday afternoon that he does not see a “path forward” and will not attend Thursday’s debate in Detroit.

Carson, however, did not formally suspend his campaign. Instead, he said in the statement that has decided to make a speech about his political future on Friday at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Maryland, just outside of Washington.

“I do not see a political path forward in light of last evening’s Super Tuesday primary results,” the statement said. “However, this grassroots movement on behalf of ‘We the People’ will continue. Along with millions of patriots who have supported my campaign for President, I remain committed to Saving America for Future Generations.”
It wasn't affirmative action...he cheated by getting exam answers from God!

"Carson also shared how God has helped him in his life through prayer. When he arrived at Yale University with a scholarship, he thought he was “pretty hot stuff” until he starting failing chemistry class in the first semester.

“You can’t be a pre-med and fail in chemistry,” he said in May at the official National Day of Prayer gathering in Washington, D.C.

The night before the chemistry final exam, he prayed: “Lord, medicine is the only thing I ever wanted to do. Would you please tell me what is it you really want me to do?”

Carson planned to pull an “all-nighter,” but instead fell asleep.

He collapsed into a deep sleep and like his biblical hero Joseph, had a very unusual dream. In the dream, he sat in class and watched a figure in white robes write chemistry problems on the blackboard.

“When I went to take the test the next morning, it was like ‘The Twilight Zone,'” he recounted.

God did something amazing to directly answer his prayer. “I opened that book and I recognized the first problem as one of the ones I dreamed about. And the next, and the next, and the next, and I aced the exam and got a good mark in chemistry!”"
How God saved and helped Ben Carson, Christian presidential candidate | God Reports

Forum List

Back