Ben Carson quits his race for the White House

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
He did poorly in the debates because he's just plain stupid and voters saw it. He's a fraud and NOT the brilliant neurosurgeon he claims to be. He admits he got thru college thanks to affirmative action. Without AA he'd be washing cars.

Ben Carson tells supporters he sees no ‘path forward’ for presidential campaign

march 2 2016 Ben Carson, the retired neurosurgeon who briefly led the Republican presidential race before his campaign began an extended public implosion, told his supporters in a statement Wednesday afternoon that he does not see a “path forward” and will not attend Thursday’s debate in Detroit.

Carson, however, did not formally suspend his campaign. Instead, he said in the statement that has decided to make a speech about his political future on Friday at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Maryland, just outside of Washington.

“I do not see a political path forward in light of last evening’s Super Tuesday primary results,” the statement said. “However, this grassroots movement on behalf of ‘We the People’ will continue. Along with millions of patriots who have supported my campaign for President, I remain committed to Saving America for Future Generations.”

He did poorly in the debates because he's just plain stupid and voters saw it. He's a fraud and NOT the brilliant neurosurgeon he claims to be. He admits he got thru college thanks to affirmative action. Without AA he'd be washing cars.
You're an idiot. He was a brilliant surgeon, but a neophyte politician, his main problem. If he was just an AA hire, he wouldn't have been allowed to operate on people's brains at Johns Hopkins.

You're an idiot. He was a brilliant surgeon, but a neophyte politician, his main problem. If he was just an AA hire, he wouldn't have been allowed to operate on people's brains at Johns Hopkins.
Dr. Carson should have ran for Senate.

Brilliant man, pioneered brain surgery. I realize that pales in comparison to posting on the internet but he's just not a stand out of the crowd type. I hope he is appointed Surgeon General.

Ben Carson tells supporters he sees no ‘path forward’ for presidential campaign

march 2 2016 Ben Carson, the retired neurosurgeon who briefly led the Republican presidential race before his campaign began an extended public implosion, told his supporters in a statement Wednesday afternoon that he does not see a “path forward” and will not attend Thursday’s debate in Detroit.

Carson, however, did not formally suspend his campaign. Instead, he said in the statement that has decided to make a speech about his political future on Friday at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Maryland, just outside of Washington.

“I do not see a political path forward in light of last evening’s Super Tuesday primary results,” the statement said. “However, this grassroots movement on behalf of ‘We the People’ will continue. Along with millions of patriots who have supported my campaign for President, I remain committed to Saving America for Future Generations.”
Slow learner, really fuckin' slow...

He gone.

MTIxNDI3MjkzNDE1MTc5Nzg5.jpg

Carson says no 'path forward' after primary losses, will not attend GOP debate | Fox News

There is no doubt in anyones mind that Ben Carson is brilliant.

Konradv nailed it...political neophyte and honest, nice fellow to boot.

Sorry to see him leave the race. In a perfect world, with some public sector leadership experience, that's the kind of guy we should be electing. But politics, like business, is not a place nice, honest people thrive.

Nobody doubts he is a renowned brain surgeon. Unfortunately, his only qualification for president was a snarky speech he gave and he was dumb enough to believe right wing crazies when they told him that was enough.

]You're an idiot. He was a brilliant surgeon, but a neophyte politician, his main problem. If he was just an AA hire, he wouldn't have been allowed to operate on people's brains at Johns Hopkins.

You don't know he was a brain surgeon, you fool. He just says that like obama claimed he was a law professor at harvard. Both of these frauds knew the media won't fact check them since they're black.

You don't know he was a brain surgeon, you fool. He just says that like obama claimed he was a law professor at harvard. Both of these frauds knew the media won't fact check them since they're black.
My God, are you really THAT fucking stupid?

Brilliant man, pioneered brain surgery. I realize that pales in comparison to posting on the internet but he's just not a stand out of the crowd type. I hope he is appointed Surgeon General.

He didn't pioneer anything. If he was so smart he wouldn't have needed affirmative action. THINK

My God, are you really THAT fucking stupid?

HAHAHA. The board notes that all you have is namecalling. You libs never have any other answer to affirmative action since even you fools can see it is racist and indefensible.

Forum List

Back