Ben Carson quits his race for the White House

I have the highest respect for Dr Carson and this country will be worse for his absence. Whomever wins the election on the republican side, I can't think of a better nominee for Surgeon General of the United States than Dr Ben Carson.

He did poorly in the debates because he's just plain stupid and voters saw it. He's a fraud and NOT the brilliant neurosurgeon he claims to be. He admits he got thru college thanks to affirmative action. Without AA he'd be washing cars.
]

I disagree with Ben Carson politically and ideologically.

You disagree with Ben Carson because of the color of his skin.

Your accomplishments are not not worth as much as a pimple on Carson's ass.

Your words convince me that you are a Trump supporter.

Bad part of that is if anyone said that about Obama, they were and are, still called racists. Not that it bothered me much, I know what and who I am.
But, my point is people can't have it both ways, kwim?

ETA: I didn't mean you. I don't know you. lol

You don't know he was a brain surgeon, you fool. He just says that like obama claimed he was a law professor at harvard. Both of these frauds knew the media won't fact check them since they're black.
My God, are you really THAT fucking stupid?

He really is that fucking stupid.

Haven't you read any of his racist crap before?

Bad part of that is if anyone said that about Obama, they were and are, still called racists. Not that it bothered me much, I know what and who I am.

I know lots of people who disagree with Obama politically and ideologically- and others like Shooter disagree with Obama because of his skin color.

With people like Shooter the skin color comes first- the rationalizations for why they hate the person come second.

I know lots of people who disagree with Obama politically and ideologically- and others like Shooter disagree with Obama because of his skin color.

With people like Shooter the skin color comes first- the rationalizations for why they hate the person come second.

I understand what you mean.

(don't know Shooter either)

He really is that fucking stupid.

Haven't you read any of his racist crap before?
When I see overtly racist bullshit, I tend to just ignore it and skip over it.

I dont know who these morons are trying to reach, but Odium often times has some good points and is often funny as hell.

But I wouldnt hire him to run my Senate campaign, exactly, if i had a Senate campaign, roflmao.

But I wouldnt hire him to run my Senate campaign, exactly, if i had a Senate campaign, roflmao.

If your past is pretty clean, git ya sum son. You better than 95% of them now. One idiot says Island may tip over as I am sure you know about. Boxer, don't call me ma'am sir, I worked hard for this title to a decorated General. Lately I been getting pretty fed up. Clowns all around with hand in treasury.

The theological implications are interesting. God keeps personally directing these various candidates to run, and then proceeds to pull the rug out from under them. "Whee! Got another one!".

In terms of the election, Carson's voters will split between Trump and Cruz, so Rubio is hurt by it.

Carson does have a speech to CPAC Friday, where he'll explain why people should still send him money.

I guess God can be a dick sometimes.

Sometimes?

The theological implications are interesting. God keeps personally directing these various candidates to run, and then proceeds to pull the rug out from under them. "Whee! Got another one!".

In terms of the election, Carson's voters will split between Trump and Cruz, so Rubio is hurt by it.

Carson does have a speech to CPAC Friday, where he'll explain why people should still send him money.

I guess God can be a dick sometimes.

Sometimes?

He dos seem to enjoy messing with teabaggers pretty regularly.

Forum List

Back