Ben Carson: ‘I Do Believe in the Six-Day Creation’ of the World

I can't WAIT to hear this...please, go ahead....
You've been told, your invincible ignorance dismissed it out of hand. That's why it's called invincible.

Actually there is no 'invincible ignorance' in regards to something when I did not profess to believe anything. I ASKED why Liberals / Atheists go bat-shi-ite crazy over someone's professed belief to something they themselves do not believe in.

You continue to avoid addressing the question. I can only surmise from this that there IS no logical answer.

The fact that Ben Carson personally believes in God - AS DOES OBAMA - does not effect YOU or any Liberal / atheist any more than what Obama may or may not believe. It is THEIR belief, to which they are entitled to. Yet when a Christian professes to have a PERSONAL belief in God 'you' act like someone pissed on your shoes or broke into your house and stole something.

I am just wondering what the reason is for such an illogical, irrational reaction....

LOL,,,,

So pretty much he doesn't believe in science. he's a fundamentalist!!! Kind of like the muslim brotherhood or isis.

Republicans are transforming into a anti-science party.

Obama believes the same thing, OH SNAP!
Link it, or STFU?

He claims to be a Christian does he not? Well there you go.

most Christians don't take the bible literally.

freaks.

Then they are not true Christians

So the OT, not literal, but the NT is? (I saw your mosaic law response),

Obama believes the same thing, OH SNAP!
Link it, or STFU?

freaks.

So do you eat seafood or have you even stoned anyone?

I knew some jackass would mention shellfish...it is not a sin, never was for Gentiles, you are quoting Mosaic Law that was done away with by the New Covenant.

Now sit down

The fact that Ben Carson personally believes in God does not effect YOU or any Liberal / atheist any more than what Obama may or may not believe.
You've been told but continue to dismiss the answer with your invincible ignorance. That's why it's called invincible.

The press is letting this slide because he's black but if a white candidate said this, the press would crucify him.

oct 1 2015 Dr. Ben Carson, a pediatric neurosurgeon, National Academy of Sciences Institute of Medicine member, and the author of six best-selling books, said he believes in the six-day creation as described in the Bible and that there is abundant geological evidence there was a worldwide flood.

“You go back to the very first chapter in the Bible -- and I’m not a hard and fast person who says the Earth is only 6,000 years old -- but I do believe in the six-day creation,” he said.

“It says, in the beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth,” continued Dr. Carson. “It doesn’t say when He created them except for in the beginning. The Earth could have been here for a long time before he started creating things on it.”

“But when He did start doing that, He made it very specifically clear to us: the evening and the morning were the next day,” said Carson. “Because He knew that people would come along and try to say, ‘oh, it was millions and millions of years.’”

In reference to Darwinian evolution, Dr. Carson continued, “And then what else did He say in the very first chapter? That each thing brought forth after its own kind. Because He knew people would come along and say, you know, this changed into that and this changed into that, and this into that.”

So if I give him a pass, I'm racist. If I attack him, I'm racist.

Did you come up with that formula on your own?

Link it, or STFU?

freaks.

I knew some jackass would mention shellfish...it is not a sin, never was for Gentiles, you are quoting Mosaic Law that was done away with by the New Covenant.

Now sit down

What new covenant is that?

'Splain this to me, mang....why is it that Liberals / atheists go ape-Shi'ite CRAZY when someone professes to believe in God and they don't?!
You sound paranoid. No one cares about your particular sky fair. The point is that sky fairy shouldnt be running the country.

So you CAN'T explain the Liberal / Atheist INSANITY either?! Didn't think so.... It just 'is what it is'...
I cant explain something that doesnt exist. I'm a liberal and I could care less about what religion you believe in. Thats your personal business. As long as you dont try to use your beliefs to restrict me I have no issue.

LOL,,,,

So pretty much he doesn't believe in science. he's a fundamentalist!!! Kind of like the muslim brotherhood or isis.

How on Earth could an accomplished nuero.
The press is letting this slide because he's black but if a white candidate said this, the press would crucify him.

oct 1 2015 Dr. Ben Carson, a pediatric neurosurgeon, National Academy of Sciences Institute of Medicine member, and the author of six best-selling books, said he believes in the six-day creation as described in the Bible and that there is abundant geological evidence there was a worldwide flood.

“You go back to the very first chapter in the Bible -- and I’m not a hard and fast person who says the Earth is only 6,000 years old -- but I do believe in the six-day creation,” he said.

“It says, in the beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth,” continued Dr. Carson. “It doesn’t say when He created them except for in the beginning. The Earth could have been here for a long time before he started creating things on it.”

“But when He did start doing that, He made it very specifically clear to us: the evening and the morning were the next day,” said Carson. “Because He knew that people would come along and try to say, ‘oh, it was millions and millions of years.’”

In reference to Darwinian evolution, Dr. Carson continued, “And then what else did He say in the very first chapter? That each thing brought forth after its own kind. Because He knew people would come along and say, you know, this changed into that and this changed into that, and this into that.”

Actually you guys did during the 2008 election.

Link it, or STFU?

freaks.

Now sit down

Ok, I saw your response. So, is the only thing you disregard from the OT is what Moses said?

Based on the fact that Liberals have declared Carson NOT to be fit to hold the office of President because of his professed belief in God, that would mean that Obama, also a professed Christian who believes in God, is ALSO not qualified / should NOT be allowed to be President....

....except it's OK when OBAMA believes in God and is President, just not another, more intelligent black man?!

Maybe a Liberal can explain THAT as well.....

'Splain this to me, mang....why is it that Liberals / atheists go ape-Shi'ite CRAZY when someone professes to believe in God and they don't?!
You sound paranoid. No one cares about your particular sky fair. The point is that sky fairy shouldnt be running the country.

So you CAN'T explain the Liberal / Atheist INSANITY either?! Didn't think so.... It just 'is what it is'...
I cant explain something that doesnt exist. I'm a liberal and I could care less about what religion you believe in. Thats your personal business. As long as you dont try to use your beliefs to restrict me I have no issue.

Yeah, because liberals never use their beliefs to restrict others....

:lol:

Link it, or STFU?

most Christians don't take the bible literally. that's only the fundie nutters.

but rightwingnut loons are so funny.

freaks.

Obama not only claims to be a Christian he prays to God regularly, he openly asks God to bless the USA on national TV. Oh you libs have stepped in it now. As for your personal opinion on what most Christians believe its baseless.

Loons....always stepping in their own piles

The fools step in this one time and again. I have lost count of how many Christian hating Obama loving libs I have destroyed on this topic.

Did you lose count because you ran out of fingers?

Creatures one step above you on the evolutionary scale employ their toes in order to count higher.

Based on the fact that Liberals have declared Carson NOT to be fit to hold the office of President because of his professed belief in God, that would mean that Obama, also a professed Christian who believes in God, is ALSO not qualified / should NOT be allowed to be President....

....except it's OK when OBAMA believes in God and is President, just not another, more intelligent black man?!

Ben Carson is unfit to be president because he's a narcoleptic idiot savant.

Who declared that? Just because you think that was declared doesnt make it true. Please provide a link.

LOL,,,,

How on Earth could an accomplished nuero.

Actually you guys did during the 2008 election.

No liberals called me racist for supporting Obama. Fuckinay you are retarded.

Rain Man Carson is a joke. The media already know that.

Yeah, because liberals never use their beliefs to restrict others....

:lol:
How do liberals restrict you? Be specific.

Who declared that? Just because you think that was declared doesnt make it true. Please provide a link.

You REALLY should keep up...

You don't need a damn link, just scroll you lazy ass back a few posts and do some reading.

You REALLY should keep up...

You don't need a damn link, just scroll you lazy ass back a few posts and do some reading.
Of course I need a link. I saw no such comment. Show me where someone said what you just claimed.

Liberals have declared Carson NOT to be fit to hold the office of President because of his professed belief in God,

Forum List

Back