Who controls US Federal Reserve System.

Dreadnought

Rookie
Mar 9, 2014
Jews have been saying for years that Jews do not control the Federal Reserve System, but anybody with Internet access that, in fact, they do control the Federal Reserve.

The current head of FED is Janet Yellen. She was born to a Jewish family in Brooklyn, New York, the daughter of Anna (née Blumenthal) and Julius Yellen.

Yellen’s ascent to the post will also guarantee that, by the end of her first term, Jews will have occupied the Fed’s top post for three decades straight – an unprecedented run of Jewish power and influence. The chairman’s seat hasn’t been occupied by a non-Jew since 1987, when Alan Greenspan was appointed by President Ronald Reagan to follow Paul Volcker. With the succession of Ben Bernanke in 2006, under President George W. Bush, and now the appointment of Yellen by President Barack Obama, it’s worth remembering that there is a concept in Jewish thought called chazakah: When something happens three times, it can be considered permanent. Applied to the Federal Reserve, it would suggest an impossibly firm grasp on a degree of power the likes of which the Jewish people were always known for.

Of the seven(7) Federal Reserve Board governors, four(4) are Jews. This is a numerical representation of 57%. Of the twelve(12) Federal Reserve District Bank presidents, four(4) are Jews. This is a numerical representation of 33%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews are over-represented on the Federal Reserve Board of Governors by a factor of 28.5 times (2,850 percent), and over-represented among the Federal Reserve District Bank presidents by a factor of 16.5 times(1,650 percent).

THE JEWISH BANKS THAT OWN THE FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM
* Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin
* Goldman Sachs Bank of New York
* Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York/Shearson American Express
* Lazard Brothers Bank of Paris
* Israel Moses Sief Banks of Italy
* Warburg Bank of Hamburg, Germany and Amsterdam
* Lehman Brothers Bank of New York
* Chase Manhattan Bank of New York (David Rockefeller)

They are not just control FED. The Federal Reserve has kinda, sorta misplaced $9,000,000,000,000 as shown by a recent video surfaced on you tube. Rep. Alan Grayson questioned the Federal reserve Inspector General where $9 Trillion dollars went... um...ahhh...err Inspector General Elizabeth Coleman hasn't a clue...Kinda misplaced it did you?

So thats $28,125 roughly stolen from every American citizen. Its time for a class action lawsuit. The Federal Reserve is private isn't it?

Silly me, I was sure Obomination had complete control by how he has no holds barred from spending bucket loads of our tax dollars wasting it around the globe, and the Mrs. seems to follow suit, too. The entire world is richer as a result of those two scoundrels.

Jews have been saying for years that Jews do not control the Federal Reserve System, but anybody with Internet access that, in fact, they do control the Federal Reserve.

The current head of FED is Janet Yellen. She was born to a Jewish family in Brooklyn, New York, the daughter of Anna (née Blumenthal) and Julius Yellen.

Yellen’s ascent to the post will also guarantee that, by the end of her first term, Jews will have occupied the Fed’s top post for three decades straight – an unprecedented run of Jewish power and influence. The chairman’s seat hasn’t been occupied by a non-Jew since 1987, when Alan Greenspan was appointed by President Ronald Reagan to follow Paul Volcker. With the succession of Ben Bernanke in 2006, under President George W. Bush, and now the appointment of Yellen by President Barack Obama, it’s worth remembering that there is a concept in Jewish thought called chazakah: When something happens three times, it can be considered permanent. Applied to the Federal Reserve, it would suggest an impossibly firm grasp on a degree of power the likes of which the Jewish people were always known for.

Of the seven(7) Federal Reserve Board governors, four(4) are Jews. This is a numerical representation of 57%. Of the twelve(12) Federal Reserve District Bank presidents, four(4) are Jews. This is a numerical representation of 33%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews are over-represented on the Federal Reserve Board of Governors by a factor of 28.5 times (2,850 percent), and over-represented among the Federal Reserve District Bank presidents by a factor of 16.5 times(1,650 percent).

THE JEWISH BANKS THAT OWN THE FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM
* Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin
* Goldman Sachs Bank of New York
* Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York/Shearson American Express
* Lazard Brothers Bank of Paris
* Israel Moses Sief Banks of Italy
* Warburg Bank of Hamburg, Germany and Amsterdam
* Lehman Brothers Bank of New York
* Chase Manhattan Bank of New York (David Rockefeller)

They are not just control FED. The Federal Reserve has kinda, sorta misplaced $9,000,000,000,000 as shown by a recent video surfaced on you tube. Rep. Alan Grayson questioned the Federal reserve Inspector General where $9 Trillion dollars went... um...ahhh...err Inspector General Elizabeth Coleman hasn't a clue...Kinda misplaced it did you?

So thats $28,125 roughly stolen from every American citizen. Its time for a class action lawsuit. The Federal Reserve is private isn't it?

Did the Stormfront web site go down and you decided to kill your idle time over here?

Privately Owned Banks the World over own and control the Non US Government Federal Reserve.

But just calling them all Jew Bankers merely sets off the Race Bating Lefties who don't understand much beyond gender and skin color like g5000.

Privately Owned Banks the World over own and control the Non US Government Federal Reserve.

But just calling them all Jew Bankers merely sets off the Race Bating Lefties who don't understand much beyond gender and skin color like g5000.
I'm more than happy to discuss the Federal Reserve and embarrass you with my wealth of understanding of its operations.

I would also spend time embarrassing you by debunking the hilarious claim I am a "Race Baiting Lefty", but you are too retarded for it to make a dent in your solid bone head.

The OP clearly has a Nazi World Concept agenda. Excuse the fuck out of me for zeroing in on it. I call them like I smell them.

Last edited:
From what I read, no one controls it.

But the Fed is a weird entity when it comes to “ownership”. It exists due to an act of Congress. But it is also considered an independent entity because it is not part of the Executive or Legislative branches of government. The Fed exists because Congress created it, but it doesn’t enact policy measures with any Congressional or Presidential approval. Politically, this makes it a very independent entity.

Pretty good write up on the Fed.

Who Actually Owns The Federal Reserve? - Business Insider

Forum List

Back