Ben Carson: ‘I Do Believe in the Six-Day Creation’ of the World

The press is letting this slide because he's black but if a white candidate said this, the press would crucify him.

oct 1 2015 Dr. Ben Carson, a pediatric neurosurgeon, National Academy of Sciences Institute of Medicine member, and the author of six best-selling books, said he believes in the six-day creation as described in the Bible and that there is abundant geological evidence there was a worldwide flood.

“You go back to the very first chapter in the Bible -- and I’m not a hard and fast person who says the Earth is only 6,000 years old -- but I do believe in the six-day creation,” he said.

“It says, in the beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth,” continued Dr. Carson. “It doesn’t say when He created them except for in the beginning. The Earth could have been here for a long time before he started creating things on it.”

“But when He did start doing that, He made it very specifically clear to us: the evening and the morning were the next day,” said Carson. “Because He knew that people would come along and try to say, ‘oh, it was millions and millions of years.’”

In reference to Darwinian evolution, Dr. Carson continued, “And then what else did He say in the very first chapter? That each thing brought forth after its own kind. Because He knew people would come along and say, you know, this changed into that and this changed into that, and this into that.”

no one should be "allowed to slide" on that issue.

but it's not like the "base" is going to object.

and the rest of us already know he's a nutter

Tell us about YOUR experience in the surgery center.

why? is it the job of the president of the united states to perform surgery?

I don't think so.

and why did he stop practicing medicine?

but thanks for trolling by.

Seriously, isis demands their people only read the koran and religious nuts like Carson wants us to only believe in the bible.

Fuck this idiot.

Ahh, ANOTHER 'special kind of stupid' Liberal....

Please post a link, produce a fact, or ANYTHING other than your opinion that shows Ben Carson demands anyone believe what he believes. The man stated he believes in the Bible, of 6-Day creation, and he was attacked...again, because Liberals can't stand anyone to have a different belief than they do.

The ONLY people so intolerant are ISIS and Liberals...except Liberals won't have you beheaded for daring to believe something different...so far!

LOL,,,,

So pretty much he doesn't believe in science. he's a fundamentalist!!! Kind of like the muslim brotherhood or isis.

Republicans are transforming into a anti-science party.

Obama believes the same thing, OH SNAP!
Link it, or STFU?

He claims to be a Christian does he not? Well there you go.

most Christians don't take the bible literally. that's only the fundie nutters.

but rightwingnut loons are so funny.

freaks.

The press is letting this slide because he's black but if a white candidate said this, the press would crucify him.

oct 1 2015 Dr. Ben Carson, a pediatric neurosurgeon, National Academy of Sciences Institute of Medicine member, and the author of six best-selling books, said he believes in the six-day creation as described in the Bible and that there is abundant geological evidence there was a worldwide flood.

“You go back to the very first chapter in the Bible -- and I’m not a hard and fast person who says the Earth is only 6,000 years old -- but I do believe in the six-day creation,” he said.

“It says, in the beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth,” continued Dr. Carson. “It doesn’t say when He created them except for in the beginning. The Earth could have been here for a long time before he started creating things on it.”

“But when He did start doing that, He made it very specifically clear to us: the evening and the morning were the next day,” said Carson. “Because He knew that people would come along and try to say, ‘oh, it was millions and millions of years.’”

In reference to Darwinian evolution, Dr. Carson continued, “And then what else did He say in the very first chapter? That each thing brought forth after its own kind. Because He knew people would come along and say, you know, this changed into that and this changed into that, and this into that.”

Carson is just shuckin and jivin for you. I forgot your rule is "absolutely no Black people".

Carson is also a devout follower of the late W. Cleon Skousen, a conspiracy theorist who was so out there that even the Birchers thought he was nuts. Glen Beck also pulled much of his material from Skousen.

"There was a guy who was a former CIA agent by the name of Cleon Skousen who wrote a book in 1958 called The Naked Communist, and it laid out the whole agenda. You would think by reading it that it was written last year -- showing what they're trying to do to American families, what they're trying to do to our Judeo-Christian faith, what they're doing to morality."

LOL,,,,

So pretty much he doesn't believe in science. he's a fundamentalist!!! Kind of like the muslim brotherhood or isis.

Link it, or STFU?

Nope, most of them don't believe in those bullshit creation stories, either of them so, STFU.

LOL,,,,

Doesn't believe in science? Really? The man is most probably far more educated and accomplished than you will ever be.

He read his med school stuff and the bible, nothing in between.

LOL,,,,

Link it, or STFU?

freaks.

Obama not only claims to be a Christian he prays to God regularly, he openly asks God to bless the USA on national TV. Oh you libs have stepped in it now. As for your personal opinion on what most Christians believe its baseless.

LOL,,,,

Link it, or STFU?

most Christians don't take the bible literally.

freaks.

Then they are not true Christians

no one should be "allowed to slide" on that issue.

but it's not like the "base" is going to object.

and the rest of us already know he's a nutter

Tell us about YOUR experience in the surgery center.

why? is it the job of the president of the united states to perform surgery?

I don't think so.

and why did he stop practicing medicine?

but thanks for trolling by.
He retired, you really that stupid?

Carson is just shuckin and jivin for you. I forgot your rule is "absolutely no Black people".

unless they have contempt for themselves for being black.

LOL,,,,

Link it, or STFU?

freaks.

Obama not only claims to be a Christian he prays to God regularly, he openly asks God to bless the USA on national TV. Oh you libs have stepped in it now. As for your personal opinion on what most Christians believe its baseless.

Loons....always stepping in their own piles

LOL,,,,

Link it, or STFU?

Nope, most of them don't believe in those bullshit creation stories, either of them so, STFU.

Yet another baseless personal opinion. You have no clue what "most" Christians believe fool.

LOL,,,,

Link it, or STFU?

most Christians don't take the bible literally.

freaks.

Then they are not true Christians

I suppose that's true to fundie nutteres.

but we had the bible first and we know better. :thup:

because... assuming one believes in G-d, no one knows how long a day was during the creation.

and pssssst... the earth is 4.543 billion years old.. not 5,000

Forum List

Back