Ben Carson For President

He should stick to what he is good at. Which isn't politics or religion

Crackpot Doom Scandal: "God Wants a Flat Tax"
yeah right !! it isn't like politics is brain surgery ...:doubt:

This is a clear cut example of somebody being so specialized in one field that he hasn't felt the need to be informed in others (in this case, what's in the Constitution and the Bible) :eusa_eh:

did you ever bitch about the black democrat who says guam will tip over? will you link us to it? Thanks.

This is a clear cut example of somebody being so specialized in one field that he hasn't felt the need to be informed in others (in this case, what's in the Constitution and the Bible) :eusa_eh:
the man has a better grasp on politics than a community organizer !!

Well, obviously one can have a sound grasp of right-wing politics and have negligible knowledge of the constitution.

I see it every day...

did you ever bitch about the black democrat who says guam will tip over? will you link us to it? Thanks.

Why is race involved in this? :eusa_eh:

After Reagan got the nomination and won and was one of the two great Presidents of the 20th Century, the Republican Party decided to kill all the Conservatives.

This is why we get god awful candidates like Juan McCain and Mitt and Presidents like Dubya and his Scumbag father

Aww they've found their newest black person to jump behind. He hits all points.

Hes black
Hes conservative (enough)
He talks smack to Dems
He talks smack to other Blacks
He wags his finger
Hes black

You're a fool.

Unlike you guys, Conservatives don't judge a man based on the color of his skin. I didn't support Herman Cain.. but I love Ben Carson. I don't agree with him on every issue, but he speaks with so much common sense.

It's like he said.. "I don't talk skin color a whole lot, because when I pull back the scalp, all brains look the same. That's what you use to think, not the color of your skin".

Now.. Where are all the Libs denouncing all the racial attacks on Ben Carson?

Did you hear his idiotic health savings account idea ? But he told some good jokes/anecdotes.

My wife has a health savings plan. I got the big C last year and it didnt cost us a cent.
It's a great idea. Imagine if you had put monies into a plan that started when you were 16.
You would have a shitload of cash by the time you reached 40. And if you were to die without using it say in a car accident? It would then go to your significant other or closest family member.
The biggest problem with this plan would be stopping our gov from stealing the cash.
Unless you got cancer at 17.

Hes black
He talks smack to Dems
He wags his finger
Hes black

You're a fool.

Unlike you guys, Conservatives don't judge a man based on the color of his skin. I didn't support Herman Cain.. but I love Ben Carson. I don't agree with him on every issue, but he speaks with so much common sense.

It's like he said.. "I don't talk skin color a whole lot, because when I pull back the scalp, all brains look the same. That's what you use to think, not the color of your skin".

What racial attacks?

Don't you want to bring up abortion in this thread too?

Hes black
He talks smack to Dems
He wags his finger
Hes black

You're a fool.

What racial attacks?

Here jackass..

Liberals on Twitter attack Dr. Ben Carson with racial slurs after CPAC speech - National Policy & Issues | Examiner.com

Racist lockstep: American Univ. prof who called Ben Carson a ?token? says conservatives have ?minority problem? | Twitchy

You're a fool.

What racial attacks?

Here jackass..

Liberals on Twitter attack Dr. Ben Carson with racial slurs after CPAC speech - National Policy & Issues | Examiner.com

Racist lockstep: American Univ. prof who called Ben Carson a ?token? says conservatives have ?minority problem? | Twitchy

Those are horrible. I denounce them!

Ben Carson is not going to be president and it's foolish to be jumping on the bandwagon for this guy after just one speech he made that got some attention.

Perhaps the man should run for Congress, Senate, or Governor first and let's see what he is capable of doing.

Why is race involved in this? :eusa_eh:

Did you ask closed caption that question? If not, why not.

Forum List

Back