Ben Carson For President

^ Democrat. Democrat Party, proud home of the KKK, Tuskegee Experiments and public housing

^^faker. Fake Life and Concerns. You care about none of that until you think you can fool black folks into believing you give a dam.

Ben Carson the newest black the repubs will have a one night stand with just to exploit him

Cuz we all knows dat da niggas is just soooo stupid dey don't know wut good for dem.

I'm sure there was a reason for typing like that..please tell why you used such bad grammer and spelling :clap2:

Annnnnnd go!

Sheesh, nothing works so well to make me puke in my mouth as a leftist claiming that any person of color who takes a divergent track from the one they've mapped out for them is a stupid person of color.

Which is of course their stance regarding people of color: they are stupid, they must be controlled, and carefully nurtured by people who understand them and know what's best for them.

So you never puke in your mouth because that never happens...except in your miiiiiind. I'm sure you're all upset whenever you make up that story and tell it to yourself.

Ben, enjoy it while it lasts buddy, they'll find the next minority to hide behind soon enough pal

Did you hear his idiotic health savings account idea ? But he told some good jokes/anecdotes.

It empowers people to take care of themselves, so of course "Progressives" will hate it

Do you think that that "health savings account" idea will sell during hard financial times and rising prices all around? What would be more cost effective and realistic; a health insurance policy or a health savings account? I guess one could have both............

Frank says some of the dumbest shit. I swear he has these lines like "take care of yourself, liberals hate that" written on his bib accented with strained pea juice

Did you hear his idiotic health savings account idea ? But he told some good jokes/anecdotes.

My wife has a health savings plan. I got the big C last year and it didnt cost us a cent.
It's a great idea. Imagine if you had put monies into a plan that started when you were 16.
You would have a shitload of cash by the time you reached 40. And if you were to die without using it say in a car accident? It would then go to your significant other or closest family member.
The biggest problem with this plan would be stopping our gov from stealing the cash.

God Bless you and your family. I hope everything works out well for you.

My wife has a health savings plan. I got the big C last year and it didnt cost us a cent.
It's a great idea. Imagine if you had put monies into a plan that started when you were 16.
You would have a shitload of cash by the time you reached 40. And if you were to die without using it say in a car accident? It would then go to your significant other or closest family member.
The biggest problem with this plan would be stopping our gov from stealing the cash.

I'm glad you can afford the the big c (yikes) but most people have trouble paying for food and shelter.

The majority of people have insurance. In this case the med savings plan covered all the deductible.
The plan wasnt implemented until a few years ago and we still have money left in the account after the surgery.
If this was started in our younger years no insurance would have been needed.
I think it's a great idea.

I would rather see him run for the Senate as an Independent or Libertarian and bring a lot of local, state, and national figures with him.

It empowers people to take care of themselves, so of course "Progressives" will hate it

Do you think that that "health savings account" idea will sell during hard financial times and rising prices all around? What would be more cost effective and realistic; a health insurance policy or a health savings account? I guess one could have both............

The economy will start to improve as soon as we get rid of Obama and his stupid Progressive Failed Economic ideas

The economy will start to improve as soon as we get rid of Obama and his stupid Progressive Failed Economic ideas

We are responsible for our own "economy", not Obama. What specific " Progressive Failed Economic ideas" are you referring to? I think Ben Carson should run for office, it will be interesting to see more of his ideas come to light. He definitely has a decision to make regarding which way he wants to proceed and present himself to the public. Will he start acting and talking like a cain or west, or will he present himself in an intelligent manner like Michael Steele or Colin Powell?

Sorry. Why would he be blessed now? He has already been given the "big C". The verdict has been handed down already.......no?

I did survive it. So yeah I would say blessed fits.
Could have been much worse.

Thanks for the well wish's. And so far so good.

Thanks for the well wish's. And so far so good.

You are very welcome! That's really good to hear.

Sorry. Why would he be blessed now? He has already been given the "big C". The verdict has been handed down already.......no?

:ahole-1:

Aww they've found their newest black person to jump behind. He hits all points.

Hes black
Hes conservative (enough)
He talks smack to Dems
He talks smack to other Blacks
He wags his finger
Hes black

A movie has been made about this man's life. It's titled. "Gifted Hands." You should watch it.

Who takes care of these savings accounts? and who puts the money in for the people who can't afford healthcare.

You take care of it!

Holy crap!!!

Are you incapable of taking care of yourself????????
He's busy worrying about spilling the bong water all over his EBT card, as opposed to worrying about taking care of his own damn business, or himself.

He should stick to what he is good at. Which isn't politics or religion

Crackpot Doom Scandal: "God Wants a Flat Tax"
yeah right !! it isn't like politics is brain surgery ...:doubt:

This is a clear cut example of somebody being so specialized in one field that he hasn't felt the need to be informed in others (in this case, what's in the Constitution and the Bible) :eusa_eh:
the man has a better grasp on politics than a community organizer !!

Forum List

Back