Ben Carson Calls Veterans Affairs Scandal A 'Gift From God'

go back to Hufferpufferpost...

you could care less about any of our vets... your only cause is to stir up hate against Mr. Carson or anyone who criticizes this administration over this

You haven't changed you're still a hateful little puke

Last edited:
go back to Hufferpufferpost...

you could care less about any of our vets... your only cause is to stir up hate against Mr. Carson or anyone who criticizes this administration over this

You haven't changed you're still a hateful little puke
Steph doesn't believe what our veterans have to say, and they get plenty of money already according to her.

Dr. Ben Carson views the scandal over delayed treatments at the Department of Veterans Affairs as a "gift from God" meant to draw attention to what he sees as an incompetent government that cannot manage its citizens' health care.

“I think what’s happening with the veterans is a gift from God to show us what happens when you take layers and layers of bureaucracy and place them between the patients and the health care provider,” the Fox News contributor said Saturday. “And if we can’t get it right, with the relatively small number of veterans, how in the world with are you going to do it with the entire population?”

Carson argued that the VA scandal is just the latest example of a failed government program, comparing it to Obamacare.

“We need seriousness here rather than just political speak," he said. "‘How can I look better? How can my party look better?’ And I’m saying this to both Democrats and Republicans: Stop, and think about the people.”

More Videos: Ben Carson Calls Veterans Affairs Scandal A 'Gift From God'

A "gift from God"? Man, that's some crazy logic. He previously said that "Obamacare was the worst thing since slavery". I see no connection between the VA and Obamacare. VA healthcare is administered by federal employees; whereas, Obamacare is administered by non-federal employees, i.e. the private sector.

Ironically, the most likely conservative remedy for the VA problems would be to give the veterans vouchers or something comparable that would enable them to purchase a private insurance policy in a competitive market,

you know, like an exchange...

lol aka Obamacare.

I agree with one thing: Obama's cluster fuck exchanges are the liberal conception of a competitive market.

Forum List

Back