Ben Carson: America ‘closer’ to biblical end of days

So you RWnuts want to elect someone who puts the Bible first and the Constitution second.

Those that wrote the Constitution believed that. All you have to do is read their own letters and papers.
Without Christian morals there would be no Constitution and freedom.
Most of our Presidents did so.
This President doesn't.

No they didn't. If they did they would have obeyed the first Commandment.

Why would you elect as president of the United States of America someone who believes in crazy Biblical mythology?

Because we like people based in reality.

There is no reality in the Biblical prophesies. They are religious fantasies.

Remember 2012? The End of the World?

You are dumber than I thought you were, and you were doing very poorly beforehand.

Where does the Bible say the world will end in 2012?

So you RWnuts want to elect someone who puts the Bible first and the Constitution second.

Those that wrote the Constitution believed that. All you have to do is read their own letters and papers.
Without Christian morals there would be no Constitution and freedom.
Most of our Presidents did so.
This President doesn't.

No they didn't. If they did they would have obeyed the first Commandment.

Who do you think the Creator was in the Declaration of Independence?

Ben Carson: America ‘closer’ to biblical end of days
Washington Times ^ | 10/11/15 | Jennifer Harper

Interesting questions, interesting answers. Sharyl Attkisson — host of “Full Measure,” a new investigative political talk show that debuted last week — has offered some fact-driven verve and refreshing originality. She interviewed Republican front-runner Donald Trump on the first program. It was Ben Carson’s turn on Sunday.

“What’s your view on what’s happening around the globe and here in the U.S. in terms of what’s in the Bible? Do you think we’re at the end of days?” Ms. Attkisson asked the candidate.

“You could guess that we are getting closer to that. You do have people who have a belief system that sees this apocalyptic phenomenon occurring, and they’re a part of it, and who would not hesitate to use nuclear weapons if they gain possession,” replied Mr. Carson, who had previously discussed jihad and Shariah law.

“Is there a chance to change the course if it is something that’s prophesied?” the host inquired.

My god,,,this guys nutz. Why won't he become a fucking praise or bishop for crying out load. The presidency needs to be pro-science and r&d!!! This god shit is what is wrong with countries like turkey, iraq, etc.
He was asked in biblical terms is this the end of days. His answer is referring to Muslim biblical beliefs not his own.

keep it to yourselves!!! :talktothehand: No one asked you to shove your mythology :eusa_pray: down their throats

Who's shoving anything down your throat? I'm not a member of any religion and religious people don't bother me in the least bit and I can't recall any of 'em ever trying to "shove anything down my throat", in fact most of 'em I meet are nice people ('cept those Mormon bastages that knock on your door at 7:00am in the morning ON A SATURDAY, yeah they're annoying).

Go read the 1st Amendment and chillax a bit, the bible thumpers aren't out to hurt you.

Why can't the cross grovelers keep their sky pixie mythology to themselves :dunno:
Freedom of Expression, it can be a real bitch, huh?
As is your ignorance of the law.

The First Amendment right to freely express oneself concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not the relationship between and among private citizens or organizations.

A private person posting on a private message board his opinion that theists should keep their religion to themselves has nothing to do with 'freedom of expression,' it in no way 'hinders' freedom of expression, as private individuals lack the authority that is the sole purview of government to seek to preempt free expression through force of law.

keep it to yourselves!!! :talktothehand: No one asked you to shove your mythology :eusa_pray: down their throats

Who's shoving anything down your throat? I'm not a member of any religion and religious people don't bother me in the least bit and I can't recall any of 'em ever trying to "shove anything down my throat", in fact most of 'em I meet are nice people ('cept those Mormon bastages that knock on your door at 7:00am in the morning ON A SATURDAY, yeah they're annoying).

Go read the 1st Amendment and chillax a bit, the bible thumpers aren't out to hurt you.
Then you haven't met Avatar4321 or Jeremiah yet. :ack-1: Be forewarned. They are relentless in their proselytizing :eusa_pray:

Again, this has nothing to do with the First Amendment, no one is seeking to enact measures to 'disadvantage' theists through force of law; a private person expressing his personal opinion in no way 'violates' religious expression.

"Ben Carson: America ‘closer’ to biblical end of days"

Further confirmation that Carson is a partisan loon.

Further confirmation that cc doesn't read links.
Wrong again, as usual.

Carson's is a biblical variation on the rightist theme that everything is 'wrong' with America, and the president and 'liberals' are somehow to 'blame.'

Then you haven't met Avatar4321 or Jeremiah yet. :ack-1: Be forewarned. They are relentless in their proselytizing :eusa_pray:
Who cares? don't read their posts if what they have to say bothers you so much, it's just an Internet Message Board, it's not like they're showing up at your doorstep and force feeding you bibles.

Mormon missionaries don't leave their apartments before 930am. Just saying. Morning is study time.

If you call inviting you to think proselytizing then yes. But no one obligated you to read a thing we say.

Forum List

Back