Special Ben Has to be The One of The Dumbest Smart Guys in America

"Special Ben", wow.

Playing right into the nasty, incorrect stereotype that black people are stupid.

Terrible, terrible racism, and look at how many are participating.

(throwing this back at the PC Police is great fun!)

It takes a "Special" person to draw an equivalency from a title. I think this may have more to do with your school trips on the short bus more than anything else.
Oooh, a nice little third grade insult.

Gosh, that hurts. Dang.

Have you always hated black people? Do you think you're better than they are?

Is that your best Rachel Dolezal impression?
When did you first know that you were a racist?

"Special Ben", wow.

Playing right into the nasty, incorrect stereotype that black people are stupid.

It takes a "Special" person to draw an equivalency from a title. I think this may have more to do with your school trips on the short bus more than anything else.

Gosh, that hurts. Dang.

When did you first know that you're an idiot?

"Special Ben", wow.

Gosh, that hurts. Dang.

You're not smarter than black people, regardless of your inference in the OP.

Maybe bring that up at your next KKK meeting.

Gosh, that hurts. Dang.

Just because you want to be treated like a little dependent child is no excuse to inflict your worldview on the rest of us.

Gosh, that hurts. Dang.

Just because you want to be treated like a little dependent child is no excuse to inflict your worldview on the rest of us.
:laugh:

The PC Police just get SO freakin' CRANKY when I shove a mirror in their face.

<poke poke>

<poke poke>

HaHa, There's another example of self-absorbed adolescent behavior right there. Keep them coming.

<poke poke>

HaHa, There's another example of self-absorbed adolescent behavior right there. Keep them coming.
Get over me.

show me were i made fun of anyones wife...and when you cant,if you are man enough to say you are sorry,i will accept it....

That's you collectively, crazy right wingers as a group. It's been one of your memes for decades.
in other words ....you fucked up and so you give me the dean answer....and i must be a crazy right winger who has defended unions,med pot,gay marriage,a terminal persons right to die,reasonable gun checks,good pay and benefits,govt workers,have bad mouthed far righties here...yea im a hard core righty ....you should rename yourself pussy dog because a bulldog has more integrity than you do.....

Really? You got any examples of you telling right wingers to back off with the insults about families, or is it just offensive when democrats do it?
you have any examples of you telling lefties to back off.....like right here with lakota?...i am in plenty of threads going against righties.....how about you with lefties?...

I wasn't the one whining about it.
you were the one who brought it up about me....so either show me that you do what you say i dont do or go play with your pud chihuahua dog.....

The average USMB poster knows more about what is going on in the world and our political system than Carson does

We fight about this shit every day. We follow issues as they evolve and know the players and the views of issues from each point of view

Carson seems to have ignored the world while he was a surgeon.....it shows in his responses
which is the reason why he should stay in the field he knows something about and may actually be helping people....

<poke poke>

Get over me.

Is it the botox in your face making everything you say stupid?

<poke poke>

Get over me.

You remind me of my daughters and their friends when they were 12, 13.

Little catty insults, over and over.

Fortunately, they grew out of it, and now they're delightful young ladies!

Oh yeah, that Einstein guy was also a stupid idiot. The dumb ass believed in intelligent design, a Creator.

<poke poke>

Get over me.

You remind me of my daughters and their friends when they were 12, 13.

Little catty insults, over and over.

Fortunately, they grew out of it, and now they're delightful young ladies!

Obviously, self-awareness and irony are not your strong suits.

Carsons biggest problem is not that he is dumb but he is lazy. He thinks he can respond to complex issues off the cuff. He has not done his homework and it shows.
His party right now, at least the section of it with all the energy, is drawn to specific, simple platitudes that are guaranteed to strike the right chord. Say them and you get a point. Refute them and you lose two points.

The obvious exception is Trump, whose popularity is evidently based on an entirely different set of rules.

Carsons biggest problem is not that he is dumb but he is lazy. He thinks he can respond to complex issues off the cuff. He has not done his homework and it shows.
His party right now, at least the section of it with all the energy, is drawn to specific, simple platitudes that are guaranteed to strike the right chord. Say them and you get a point. Refute them and you lose two points.

The obvious exception is Trump, whose popularity is evidently based on an entirely different set of rules.

Man....are you something. That is EXACTLY why Trump is popular. Simple platitudes.

Ben Carson has an interview yesterday and the lack of knowledge over something as basic as the debt limit is unsettling. His excerpted interview with Ken Ryssdal of American public Radio's "Marketplace" is below:

"Ryssdal: All right, so let's talk about debt then and the budget. As you know, Treasury Secretary Lew has come out in the last couple of days and said, "We're gonna run out of money, we're gonna run out of borrowing authority, on the fifth of November." Should the Congress then and the president not raise the debt limit? Should we default on our debt?

Carson: Let me put it this way: if I were the president, I would not sign an increased budget. Absolutely would not do it. They would have to find a place to cut.

Ryssdal: To be clear, it's increasing the debt limit, not the budget, but I want to make sure I understand you. You'd let the United States default rather than raise the debt limit.

Carson: No, I would provide the kind of leadership that says, "Get on the stick guys, and stop messing around, and cut where you need to cut, because we're not raising any spending limits, period."

Ryssdal: I'm gonna try one more time, sir. This is debt that's already obligated. Would you not favor increasing the debt limit to pay the debts already incurred?

Carson: What I'm saying is what we have to do is restructure the way that we create debt. I mean if we continue along this, where does it stop? It never stops. You're always gonna ask the same question every year. And we're just gonna keep going down that pathway. That's one of the things I think that the people are tired of."

This is the #2 polling favorite in America and every day he shocks us with new dumbed down ideas about commonplace things in America. Just when does it become too much?
Ben Carson stumbles on debt limit question

Your reporter is the one who doesn't understand the deficit. The deficit is not already incurred. It doesn't become debt until the federal government actually borrows the money, which occurs over the course of the following budget year.

So your reporter is a dumbass, and you're a dumbass because you didn't know it.

Ironic, isn't it?

Man....are you something. That is EXACTLY why Trump is popular. Simple platitudes.
Enforce the law. Simple platitude.

Oh my god, we've got a runaway slave here who is pulling back the curtain like Toto did. Quick, someone destroy his character.

"Special Ben", wow.

Gosh, that hurts. Dang.

You obviously haven't been told the truth about yourself yet.

Forum List

Back