Ben Carson: America ‘closer’ to biblical end of days

We ARE getting closer to the end.
The end may be 100,000 years from now but we ARE getting closer to the end.

I laugh at the Christian Armageddon ..its just stupid ........

He says as Iran arms itself with nukes pointed toward Israel.............:Boom2:
I trust Iran with nuclear weapons more that I trust us ...hello we used Nukes no one else has ....No I am not impressed by Armageddon ...I laugh at fools who are scared of "the end times" ...its like little children and Halloween...
Of course you do. Maybe you should move to Tehran for your safety then.
Funny how people 3,000 years ago listed all of the nations involved in the last days and Russia moves into Syria to complete the scenario and people still keep their eyes closed.

It goes far beyond that. The mere fact that the religion of Judiasm is still a viable one and that Israel still is a nation is amazing.

Think of all the other ancient religions and nations. They have been forgotten by all except historians.

Washington Times ^ | 10/11/15 | Jennifer Harper

Interesting questions, interesting answers. Sharyl Attkisson — host of “Full Measure,” a new investigative political talk show that debuted last week — has offered some fact-driven verve and refreshing originality. She interviewed Republican front-runner Donald Trump on the first program. It was Ben Carson’s turn on Sunday.

“What’s your view on what’s happening around the globe and here in the U.S. in terms of what’s in the Bible? Do you think we’re at the end of days?” Ms. Attkisson asked the candidate.

“You could guess that we are getting closer to that. You do have people who have a belief system that sees this apocalyptic phenomenon occurring, and they’re a part of it, and who would not hesitate to use nuclear weapons if they gain possession,” replied Mr. Carson, who had previously discussed jihad and Shariah law.

“Is there a chance to change the course if it is something that’s prophesied?” the host inquired.

My god,,,this guys nutz. Why won't he become a fucking praise or bishop for crying out load. The presidency needs to be pro-science and r&d!!! This god shit is what is wrong with countries like turkey, iraq, etc.

"I wanna be President because the world's gonna end..."

Uh ya okay Doc'.

He says as Iran arms itself with nukes pointed toward Israel.............:Boom2:
I trust Iran with nuclear weapons more that I trust us ...hello we used Nukes no one else has ....No I am not impressed by Armageddon ...I laugh at fools who are scared of "the end times" ...its like little children and Halloween...
Funny how people 3,000 years ago listed all of the nations involved in the last days and Russia moves into Syria to complete the scenario and people still keep their eyes closed.
I feel safe wherever I am sucker....you live in fear of Armageddon I don't.... The thing I fear is some numb nut like Ben Carson "Fulfilling Prophesy" via nuclear attacks if this ridiculous moron becomes President...No I will not live in fear...that is a conservative thing...I live with positive intent ,,,its a liberal thing...

I feel safe wherever I am sucker....you live in fear of Armageddon I don't.... The thing I fear is some numb nut like Ben Carson "Fulfilling Prophesy" via nuclear attacks if this ridiculous moron becomes President...No I will not live in fear...that is a conservative thing...I live with positive intent ,,,its a liberal thing...

It looks as if Presidents like Obama, who arm Iran with nukes, should be elected to fulfill Revelation.

So if people really want the end of the world to come, keep voting hope and change everyone. That is one of the reasons I think Carson will lose if it is really getting near the end of days.

The fact that Benny Boy is #2 in Red Polls shows you how fucked up the Conservatives are.

He's a joke.

They're a joke.

This country is becoming a joke because of them and their tea bags.

You again show your ignorance of Christianity. Christians won't be around for Armageddon, and we look forward to it happening.
Guess it's pretty easy to hate and mock things you don't take the time to understand.

Interesting questions, interesting answers. Sharyl Attkisson — host of “Full Measure,” a new investigative political talk show that debuted last week — has offered some fact-driven verve and refreshing originality. She interviewed Republican front-runner Donald Trump on the first program. It was Ben Carson’s turn on Sunday.

“What’s your view on what’s happening around the globe and here in the U.S. in terms of what’s in the Bible? Do you think we’re at the end of days?” Ms. Attkisson asked the candidate.

“You could guess that we are getting closer to that. You do have people who have a belief system that sees this apocalyptic phenomenon occurring, and they’re a part of it, and who would not hesitate to use nuclear weapons if they gain possession,” replied Mr. Carson, who had previously discussed jihad and Shariah law.

“Is there a chance to change the course if it is something that’s prophesied?” the host inquired.

My god,,,this guys nutz. Why won't he become a fucking praise or bishop for crying out load. The presidency needs to be pro-science and r&d!!! This god shit is what is wrong with countries like turkey, iraq, etc.

Uh ya okay Doc'.
Again with the lies. Carson never said that.

Uh ya okay Doc'.

Conservative sites paraphrase quotes all the time. Liberal ones too. This is a perfect fair interpretive paraphrase.

That shit doesn't matter anyways. He doesn't understand enough of the dynamic. I have seen him debate :thup:
I mean, I think the guy is smart and stuff..don't get me wrong.
He was like the first doctor to publically damn the ACA and the right just started salivating. I don't get it.

Uh ya okay Doc'.

Conservative sites paraphrase quotes all the time. Liberal ones too. This is a perfect fair interpretive paraphrase.
You use quotations it's meant to be taken as a quote.
Dishonesty is the top trait of the haters, congratulations.

Uh ya okay Doc'.

It's a blending of two recent quotes he has said. He wants to be President, and he thinks the world's gonna end. I simply combined them. It's perfectly fair, you're just pissed your guy's a fucking loon.

T

Uh ya okay Doc'.

It's a blending of two recent quotes he has said. He wants to be President, and he thinks the world's gonna end. I simply combined them. It's perfectly fair, you're just pissed your guy's a fucking loon.
Takes a total liar to use quote marks knowing that person never said it. Congratulations.

Forum List

Back