Belly Dance

Here is the belly dance with Turkish touch. BTW, I do not see any point in those guys sitting on the couch behind the performer.

Here is one of my favorite belly dances. I would like to be able to dance as good as she does some day. It's a really sexy dance, and she is pretty amazing. :D

I will be the first one to grab a glass of Persian wine and watch you belly dance. Let me know when you are ready :)

Few years back I was at a mountain resort in N California attending a Yoga festival. On my last day there, I wandered into a class run by an outstanding middle eastern teacher. She was teaching dancing with free spirit or something like that. By the time the class was over, I was in heaven. She was using middle eastern music. She called them Habibi songs. You should try those as well.

Here is one of my favorite belly dances. I would like to be able to dance as good as she does some day. It's a really sexy dance, and she is pretty amazing. :D

I will be the first one to grab a glass of Persian wine and watch you belly dance. Let me know when you are ready :)

Few years back I was at a mountain resort in N California attending a Yoga festival. On my last day there, I wandered into a class run by an outstanding middle eastern teacher. She was teaching dancing with free spirit or something like that. By the time the class was over, I was in heaven. She was using middle eastern music. She called them Habibi songs. You should try those as well.

:lol: Thanks, Vik! It's a beautiful art through dance and is mesmerizing for sure! :)

BlackSand Are you a dancer BlackSand? :) It would be nice to find someone else who enjoys it (besides the guys - lol) as much as me!

I think BlackSand would look like this girl if she chose to do belly dancing :)

Is that what BlackSand looks like? I've never seen a picture of her before? Where are her pictures? I looked but I didn't see any? :dunno:

BlackSand Are you a dancer BlackSand? :) It would be nice to find someone else who enjoys it (besides the guys - lol) as much as me!

I think BlackSand would look like this girl if she chose to do belly dancing :)

Is that what BlackSand looks like? I've never seen a picture of her before? Where are her pictures? I looked but I didn't see any? :dunno:

Just be patient. Hopefully, she will stop by and satisfy your curiosity.

Forum List

Back