Belly Dance

BlackSand Are you a dancer BlackSand? :) It would be nice to find someone else who enjoys it (besides the guys - lol) as much as me!

I think BlackSand would look like this girl if she chose to do belly dancing :)

Is that what BlackSand looks like? I've never seen a picture of her before? Where are her pictures? I looked but I didn't see any? :dunno:

Just be patient. Hopefully, she will stop by and satisfy your curiosity.

Oh, so you've never seen her picture and you're just trying to get her to post one? :lol: I see. And here, I thought I was special!

BlackSand Are you a dancer BlackSand? :) It would be nice to find someone else who enjoys it (besides the guys - lol) as much as me!

Is that what BlackSand looks like? I've never seen a picture of her before? Where are her pictures? I looked but I didn't see any? :dunno:

Oh, so you've never seen her picture and you're just trying to get her to post one? :lol: I see. And here, I thought I was special!

I think that would be DarkWind :)

And you. I'm sorry, Vik, but it's over between us! :lol:

Un morceau de pain, un verre de vin et une danseuse du ventre est tout un homme a besoin :)

:lol: What does it mean?

French is a holy language. You do not want to corrupt it by translating it into something as unholy as English :)

Okay, but I'm not going to look it up. I don't feel like it. :)

Ne pas me libérer de la prison de votre cœur :)

ChrisL,

Here is the page which contains BlackSand's picture. I hope it satisfies your curiosity :)

Error US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Is it okay to link to such threads? Anyhow, she looks very cute. What about your picture? :)

I hope she does not get pissed at us. If she does, I will blame you and DarkWind :)

Regarding my picture:

Even the handsomest men do not have the same momentary effect on the world as a truly beautiful woman does. So there is no point in my picture.

ChrisL,

Here is the page which contains BlackSand's picture. I hope it satisfies your curiosity :)

Error US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Is it okay to link to such threads? Anyhow, she looks very cute. What about your picture? :)

I hope she does not get pissed at us. If she does, I will blame you and DarkWind :)

Regarding my picture:

Even the handsomest men do not have the same momentary effect on the world as a truly beautiful woman does. So there is no point in my picture.

Well, she posted the picture. I just wasn't sure on the rules of linking to posts in the flame zone. You should probably check and maybe delete that post if there could be a problem. We wouldn't want you to get in any trouble or anything now! :)

So, you don't want to post your picture? Boo! No fun! :razz:

Nope ... No belly dancing here.

I can dance, but really don't that much. I spend more time drinking and eating. If I end up dancing it is usually on a beach somewhere ... Or some little surf shack near the water with good music, good people and lots of liquor.

Ne pas me libérer de la prison de votre cœur :)

Awww. :D Lol! Okay I won't.

Nope ... No belly dancing here.

I can dance, but really don't that much. I spend more time drinking and eating. If I end up dancing it is usually on a beach somewhere ... Or some little surf shack near the water with good music, good people and lots of liquor.

I'm not a professional belly dancer or anything either. LOL! I've done it a little along with some On Demand programs and Health and Fitness channel programs.

I just like to meet other people who are more interested in real dancing that takes some practice and skill rather than those who consider going to the club and twerking to be dancing. :D

Un morceau de pain, un verre de vin et une danseuse du ventre est tout un homme a besoin :)

Bon appetite mon ami :)

Quit talking French, dammit! :lol: I'm tired of google translate.

We are not talking French. We are just having fun in French.

Okay, well carry on then. I'm tired of using Google translate. :)

[QUOTE="ChrisL, post: 10418015, member: 50165"

I'm not a professional belly dancer or anything either. LOL! I've done it a little along with some On Demand programs and Health and Fitness channel programs. [/quote]

I could teach you how to Robot and Charleston....and I can moon-walk on a $5 bill and leave ya $4 in change.
moonwalk.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back