Belly button lint...

How come belly button lint is always white? Anyone an expert on belly button lint?

While not an expert, I've come to realize that (from what I can tell) belly button lint is a man thing. My theory is that it has to do with hair around the navel - which most women don't have.

How come belly button lint is always white? Anyone an expert on belly button lint?

While not an expert, I've come to realize that (from what I can tell) belly button lint is a man thing. My theory is that it has to do with hair around the navel - which most women don't have.

My first girlfriend had a hairy navel... No wait... It wasn't her navel... I don't have hair around my navel and I shower ever day and everything but yet, now and then there is a crop of belly button lint. I think it's put there by belly button trolls or something.:lol:

White? Doesn't look white:

lint0701.jpg

Graham Barker's Navel Fluff Collection

I thought you liked when I shaved everything?

Why would I complain? It's easier to get the whipped cream off when you don't get a mouthful of hair with it.
'Anyone who says they want to cover you in whipped cream and chocolate and lick it off has never done it. Before they get anywhere interesting, you're asleep and they're in a diabetic coma'

I forget who said that

'Anyone who says they want to cover you in whipped cream and chocolate and lick it off has never done it. Before they get anywhere interesting, you're asleep and they're in a diabetic coma'

I forget who said that
Ugh! Cover you in whipped cream and chocolate? No way.

Strategy is everything, JB. When you get older, like some of us, you'll understand. :tongue:

I thought you liked when I shaved everything?

Why would I complain? It's easier to get the whipped cream off when you don't get a mouthful of hair with it.

I forget who said that

I did and I have a video.

Forum List

Back